Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (656670 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
ApostleT:

Three towns voted by midnight in NH and Trump won 32 to 25 for Clinton. Clinton won in two towns but Trump won the third town by 16 - 4. Remember MSM never reports a Trump victory. I hope it wont be a Brexit 2.0

http://nypost.com/2016/11/08/voters-in-first-towns-to-close-polls-give-trump-early-lead/?
You have a big surprise awaiting you with your delusion of grandeur. Even Faux News is in mourning already. There is something we call exit polling in America and it's not looking good for your racist Tramp. After tonight, the charlatan and scam artist will go away so Americans can unite.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Donald Trump is about to cast his vote in New York.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You have a big surprise awaiting you with your delusion of grandeur. Even Faux News is in mourning already. There is something we call exit polling in America and it's not looking good for your racist Tramp. After tonight, the charlatan and scam artist will go away so Americans can unite.

I can deduce from your comment that you are the vulgar type. Exit polling is polling is different from real votes. There is no exit polling until after the votes are cast. Today the news agencies will be speaking to real voters and not intended voters. And the best exit polling is different from real votes counted.

Just to educate you. During the primaries same Fox news and other MSM predicted Hillary will win Michigan by 10 points but we all saw what Bernie did there.

Mitt Romney was meant to win according to the polls but Obama won again. I remember Obama saying then he would concede if he looses but the won his second term almost by the same margin as the first.

Even Hillary is not as naive as you sound in your comments. Real people must come out and vote, she on twitter with the M challenge. No sane politician celebrates polls they only celebrate the real votes. You may read US elections of 1948 for a real life case of political surprise.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
ApostleT:

I can deduce from your comment that you are the vulgar type. Exit polling is polling is different from real votes. There is no exit polling until after the votes are cast. Today the news agencies will be speaking to real voters and not intended voters. And the best exit polling is different from real votes counted.

Just to educate you. During the primaries same Fox news and other MSM predicted Hillary will win Michigan by 10 points but we all saw what Bernie did there.

Mitt Romney was meant to win according to the polls but Obama won again. I remember Obama saying then he would concede if he looses but the won his second term almost by the same margin as the first.

Even Hillary is not as naive as you sound in your comments. Real people must come out and vote, she on twitter with the M challenge. No sane politician celebrates polls they only celebrate the real votes. You may read US elections of 1948 for a real life case of political surprise.
You don't know of what you speak. Exit polling starts immediately as soon as the polls open this morning. Like I said, keep hallucinating. The reality will hit you soon. I voted on Sunday for Hillary. When are you voting for Tramp ?. I hope you are on nairaland tomorrow to be mourning the loss of a misogynist. Enjoy few more hours of your day dreaming that a racist and vile narcissist will rule America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Man, this girl has a thing for me, and I consider a hit and run till I saw her sticker and her telling me she voted for Hilary.

That's a sad love story... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...It seems Uncle Ruckus is back wink
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
21Savagw:
Man, this girl has a thing for me, and I consider a hit and run till I saw her sticker and her telling me she voted for Hilary.

That's a sad love story... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...It seems Uncle Ruckus is back wink
When you finish college and get a real job, come and talk to me. Leaving with mama is
Nothing to brag about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
When you finish college and get a real job, come and talk to me. Leaving with mama is something to brag about.

LMFAO...I go home occasionally from College during weekends, I have athletic and academic scholarships with a 3.2+ GPA...I might not be as rich as you yet, but I am far more intelligent when it comes to politics cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Both Clinton and Trump have cast their votes in New York.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Even on twitter, Bernie has more tweets, Hilary cheated her way to the primaries

Never That crook Hilary.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
21Savagw:

LMFAO...I go home occasionally from College during weekends, I have athletic and academic scholarships with a 3.2+ GPA...I might not be as rich as you yet, but I am far more intelligent when it comes to politics cheesy
For a guy still finding his way through the rigors of life, you talk a lot of trash.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
When you dont trust your wife to vote for you

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
The racist and bigoted misorgynistic garbage is filing a lawsuit already in Clark County, Nevada already. What a sore loser. Glad the charlatan will go away from our politics. The worst ever to run for president in my lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
I voted to legalize Marijuana...dancing grin
Hmmmm, humming Max Romeo's Smoky Room
you got the rhythm, you got the rhythm
a Jah Jah rhythm, Jah Jah rhythm
Soma rhythm, soma rhythm
Dance to the rhythm...
grin grin this life sef
smh

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eyes of a micro manager grin

raumdeuter:
When you dont trust your wife to vote for you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
armyofone:
Soma rhythm, soma rhythm
Dance to the rhythm...
grin grin this life sef
smh
I support the legalization of weed even though I don't smoke. Criminalizing it clog our courts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I support the legalization of weed even though I don't smoke. Criminalizing it clog our courts.

Trump wants to legalize weed too.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
armyofone:
Soma rhythm, soma rhythm
Dance to the rhythm...
grin grin this life sef
smh

I also voted for legalizing weed. And according to the last poll, it looks the Prop will pass

I'm still calling folks to vote for Colonel Applegate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin I didn't call but sent text out...gosh I should be a politician cheesy
You've got to listen to Max Romeo's Smoky Room to appreciate that joint medicine.
grin

CFCman:

I also voted for legalizing weed. And according to the last poll, it looks the Prop will pass

I'm still calling folks to vote for Colonel Applegate
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
21Savagw:

Trump wants to legalize weed too.
I have no problem with that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
armyofone:
grin I didn't call but sent text out...gosh I should be a politician cheesy
You've got to listen to Max Romeo's Smoky Room to appreciate that joint medicine.
grin

Applegate is the one running against Darell Issa. Issa needs to go.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I have no problem with that.

You a wise man, hopefully you live long enough to see your Sons in law sharing blunts with you cheesy

Man, Chilling in school till 11pm for the watch party, Strictly there for the food and of course women cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Standing by for first Polls to close..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2016
We are battling it out.Hang tight folks.Florida is locked for Hill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2016
As of now, Trump leading 40 thousand to Hilary 16, seems he got new Hampshire, nice
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
We are battling it out.Hang tight folks.Florida is locked for Hill.

Has the Polls closed in Florida?I wish Hill can lock up Florida
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is leading in Indiana, NH and Kentucky
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Like I said, here for the food and women...Countdown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2016
The democrats don't sound so sure.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 09, 2016
New Hampshire

Trump:32
Clinton:25
Johnson:4
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2016
CNN is projecting that Trump will carry Indiana

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.