Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

21Savagw's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21Savagw's Profile / 21Savagw's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Toby Alderwield? Potential to be great at age 27...Some people should stay off cheap skank.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Stop this nonsense about new coach, Bayern has a new coach so do City and Chelsea.

The season isn't over how many of them have had 3 different mangers in the time frame.

Cunte is enjoying the unfamiliarity of the 3-5-2, Even a dunce will achieve top 4 with a squad like De bruyne Aguero and Co...All we have is A phenomenal goalkeeper,can you point out in the man Utd squad that yes this is a world class playmaker except Mata and I have never rated him highly.

City=De bruyne
Chelsea=Hazard
Bayern=I don't even know where to start from.
Man Utd=Mata? Really Mata?
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I support the legalization of weed even though I don't smoke. Criminalizing it clog our courts.

Trump wants to legalize weed too.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
An0nimus:

Last season was not a regular season? Your team didn't play PL 38 matches in total?

Let's see who goes on Europa this regular season. You can bookmark this post. I'll gladly concede if we go Europa, hope you'll be ready to do same if ManUtd goes?

We had a coach in his 2ND year under intense pressure, last season we got the FA trophy, what does your team have from last season?

This season we have a new coach so you can't judge us.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
sod09:
lmao
Who ask u bout shitty managers
D talk was bout trophies grin grin
Crazy manure fans found dere voice cos day beat Swansea
Day dnt know wats coming for dem
Dere problem is like blackberry phone users day don't know wen it's will hang or die cheesy cheesy

See your life, comparing a manager SAF to Your club....Financially and likewise we have been successful than your club over not only the last decade but last 5 years, so go and sleep.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
An0nimus:

This line is stale and has been trashed countless times.

Cry me a river, on a regular season, you guys would be in Europa, who finishes 2ND with 71 points give or take.

You know it's a fact and the truth is never stale.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Even on twitter, Bernie has more tweets, Hilary cheated her way to the primaries

Never That crook Hilary.

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
sod09:
see dis one ranting....
grin grin grin
Don't kill urself oo
Frustrated fan.....
Is it true Afc won more trophies Dan manure since SAF left
s
Typical gayner running away, The prompt was does vardy have more EPL titles than most of your squad? cheesy

Since Fergie left we have won 1 FA, 1 community compared to your 2 FAs and 2 shields since he left, you should be ashamed cry...Even after we went through shitty managers we still managed two trophies.

Only Arsenal can lose the league title to fvcking Leicester in a season where the top clubs had new managers and some form of club problem or the other cheesy
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
When you finish college and get a real job, come and talk to me. Leaving with mama is something to brag about.

LMFAO...I go home occasionally from College during weekends, I have athletic and academic scholarships with a 3.2+ GPA...I might not be as rich as you yet, but I am far more intelligent when it comes to politics cheesy
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Man, this girl has a thing for me, and I consider a hit and run till I saw her sticker and her telling me she voted for Hilary.

That's a sad love story... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...It seems Uncle Ruckus is back wink
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
sod09:
mumu u just shot urself on d leg
he has more pl title Dan 100% of ur shitty club...
next tym troll wit sense

You know nothing about The Football world...Rooney, Young, Valencia? De gea? Smalling?

Mata at Chelsea? Carrick? I am trolling with sense, you just don't have the IQ to follow up.

"You no know ball", take a seat, come back when you have grown a beard and pubic hairs, small boy.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
ColtPython:

As in ehn... Na matrix style dodging o..

Even our rivals don keep kwayet since the guy no gree score goals. Dem dey laff us that time sey Vardy dump us... grin

If we had signed him, the kind trolling wey we go chop for here ehn... even barbers and dabbers go dey pity us grin

Vardy has more PL titles than 100% of the players in your club except Cech and he won it at your rivals chelshít. cheesy
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump supporters have taken it to the extreme folks.I'm scared they would start some crazy sh** tomorrow.This is the second effigy of Hillary hanged that I've seen.

Take a seat, 1 in over 50 million Trump fans do that then you get scared? Rubbish.

Besides, you didn't see that picture in real life, no proof it's Hilary.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fans of the England's richest club analyzing poverty.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Make we no disrupt the thread, all I know is I have stinkingly rich Relations and I have peered deep into their soul, they look empty, like robots programmed to do something. Living with no Life, accumulating money to no end, That's a useless life in my opinion.

How did R Ashford get into the National team, I would prefer if he was in the U-21 and Had more game time than he not even making the bench or relegated to the wings.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
On a friendly note sir. You're shallow with thoughts but good with words. Its my observation of you after years on this board.
I guess we can't have it all.

But he's "apari"...He's supposed to be a wise man.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
UniqueGem:
I'd say Money.

Money is overrated, Living life to the fullest is the best thing in the world and Sex is the most popular way of doing that.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lana1:
Some people believe football is a matter of life and
death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can
assure you it is much, much more important than that."
undecided

What can be more important than life and death??
undecided

Sex, now go and take a shower.
Crime / Re: Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught by 21Savagw: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
AyaSunday:

Obviously you are the ignorant one.
What about this ?

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/human-animal-marriage-legal-in-american-state.html

LMFAO...I wrote general public do not condone it, doesn't mean it's illegal and I said MANY states...Obviously it's legal in a few states...take a seat.
Crime / Re: Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught by 21Savagw: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
xendra:
they are copying what Americans have taught them on t.v

The general American public do not condone sex with animals and it's illegal in many states, think and get your facts right before you display your ignorance.

...Goat44...

41 Likes

Career / Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by 21Savagw: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2016
"I have a boyfriend"

To all the ladies on the street that shut our conversations down like that, I hope you married to said boyfriends.

don't be a little sissy, tell them flat out, you are busy or they are boring except they are your superior.

Even if they are telling you how their grandmother pet rat died, you have to nod your head and praise them, that's the only way for a promotion.

6 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

. I know him as an upright person, who will not fraudulently sit for someone for international exams like one apari once

That's a crime, do you have link, we are willing to investigate this.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
eph12:

That's no business of tactics. The coach just need to drum it into their ears that ball starts and ends at the first whistle and last whistle respectively.

Mourinho hasn't proved he can dicipline man Utd players...I doubt he will have much success addressing that problem.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Chai. You don finish me. Aiye trump ma baje ni. cheesy

All work na work my brother. I don dey get pot belly self. smiley

Your hustle will click someday, that's the American dream. cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
We always seem to switch off after a lead or dominating performance, That's worrisome, no tactic in the world can fix that.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
After pausing the hell out of My remote, I got it.

How Niggas be looking at your papers during Finals

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Now I understand carricks position better...When we go on attack, If you observe, Carrick pushes out acting as a DM of some sort while Rojo slots in to the CB role...Not bad...Not bad considering Tojo is useless attacking it's a decent role although they don't seem to switch everytime.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Look at them cumming out...Scummies.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Airmark is a big boy in the US, e fit even dash me 50% of the money.

Airmařk is a supervisor at McDonald's, don't be fooled by "propaganda"...He needs the money.

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
If you expect Carrick to use his vision, playing him at the back of Pogba is fruitless because the dabber won't pass back, all he does is chip the ball forward, a few Stepovers and occasional longshot...Did I say occasional?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Only manager to buy a player for 20m+ give him 1-3 appearances and criticize him Harshly..."He's not injured but not fit"

Who am I?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
De gea in goal and this lineup...*Insert Wizkid Ojuelegba meme*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.