Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! (3033 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Men Are Complicated......annoying! / Why Women Are Complicated Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Some girls are very funny. Check this
out. There's this girl that attends my
sister's church. I met her once in a
bank, she recognized me and
introduced herself to me I didn't ask for
her contact that day because I knew
how to see her again. Unfortunately, I
couldn't see her in my sister's church
the few days I attended. I searched for
her on FB and dropped my contact for
her to call me that I'll love to meet with
her again. She called, but I missed the
call. Initially I didn't know she was the
caller, so I called the strange number to
find out who the person was. She
denied and said it's a wrong number. I
searched the number on FB her name
appeared. I sent her a text to inform
her I now knew she's the one through
FB and that I'll love us to sit out today.
She didn't reply, so I opted to call and
hear from her. She said No and hung
up on me. Mehn! see this girl o? If she
wasn't interested why did she call me
in the first place? I don't believe this is
a do or die affair. I intend to be a jerk
on her and really hurt her ego before I
delete her number from my phone.
What do you guys think prompted her
to act this way and what do you think I
should do? There are many beautiful
girls out there I can score atleast 5
today. I don't like giving girls upper
hand over me.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Rubbish.

What are you feeling like? Gtfoh mehn.

1 Like

Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2015
she forming hard to get smiley

nt erri gel iz complicated sha...
jux dat she dnt wnt u to c her as a cheap gel smiley

diz weather for ph no b here o!!!
m xo coooold embarassed
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by kingog123: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2015
My brother calm down,give her some time mk her madness cool.. chat her up on fb, nd genty draw her close afta u dn Bleep pussi d first day no dy pick her calls again.. just lock up...

But if d tin swt continue til e tire u, dn send her away!!
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Mhizizzy(f): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2015
She knows ur bad intentions towards her
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2015
kingog123:
My brother calm down,give her some time mk her madness cool.. chat her up on fb, nd genty draw her close afta u dn Bleep pussi d first day no dy pick her calls again.. just lock up...
But if d tin swt continue til e tire u, dn send her away!!
Thanks Nigga, the girl must be feeling fly now. I forgot to add. When I woke to see a missed call from a strange number around 3am, I tried to call back but the number was switched off. Around 5am, a private number called. I picked up but the person didn't say anything for 10seconds neither did I. Immediately the called dropped, I used a different number to call the number that was switched off by 3am, this time it rang. I narrowed the private caller to this number. Simply put, she called again with a hidden number in the morning. I must say the way she said No and hung up on me hurts. I'll just be calm for now.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
Thanks Nigga, the girl must be feeling fly now. I forgot to add. When I woke to see a missed call from a strange number around 3am, I tried to call back but the number was switched off. Around 5am, a private number called. I picked up but the person didn't say anything for 10seconds neither did I. Immediately the called dropped, I used a different number to call the number that was switched off by 3am, this time it rang. I narrowed the private caller to this number. Simply put, she called again with a hidden number in the morning. I must say the way she said No and hung up on me hurts. I'll just be calm for now.
i think she loves you smiley buh dnt av d gut to let u knw.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by freecocoa(f): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Hian! Small children everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:
m xo coooold embarassed
Ladies should Know that this game is outdated! Hard to get only makes a guy determined to Use and dump you! Like in this case, tell me how I can possibly have feelings for this girl again? If she ever comes around, It'll be just to hurt her ego just as she did to mine. Hard to get is outdated, ladies please stop it! It would be different if she never called me. Why didn't she just ignore the message on FB and I would never have bothered to send another message, I'd gladly move on. Ladies are complicated!! I'm sorry to conclude.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

m xo coooold embarassed
Hmm.

What size of warmer do you need?

==>, ====>, or =======>
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Hian! Small children everywhere.
I'll ignore this. I still want to hear your opinion though. Cheers!
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by freecocoa(f): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
I'll ignore this. I still want to hear your opinion though. Cheers!
Lol grin.
You will ignore this you say, werin you for do before? My friend relax o.

Seriously though, I think it's very childish that you've decided to be a jerk because a girl said no to you, if she's not interested, move the feck on, ignore her and watch it play out, if she eventually decides to talk(assuming she's the one playing pranks with the calls), then you tell her how immature she acted and hopefully work it out.

Btw how old are you both?

1 Like

Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2015
op forget about her and move over to the next available girl,there are many fishes in the water so go catch urs now!! cheesy
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin.
You will ignore this you say, werin you for do before? My friend relax o.
Seriously though, I think it's very childish that you've decided to be a jerk because a girl said no to you, if she's not interested, move the feck on, ignore her and watch it play out, if she eventually decides to talk(assuming she's the one playing pranks with the calls), then you tell her how immature she acted and hopefully work it out.
Btw how old are you both?
I'm not being polite to you because you are a lady, I'm polite because I don't think it's cool to be rude to people you don't even know. You have not read my story very well. If she ignored my FB message, I'd gladly move on. My 'pain' is, why would she call me and then play pranks(in your words) with the call? Yes, I was upset and I intended to be a jerk. it was 'rush of blood'. I must say, you must be a very rude and egocentric person. Thanks for the advice though. She's a small girl no doubt, I'm years older than her.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
op forget about her and move over to the next available girl,there are many fishes in the water so go catch urs now!! cheesy
yeah right! Thanks
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
I'm not being polite to you because you are a lady, I'm polite because I don't think it's cool to be rude to people you don't even know. You have not read my story very well. If she ignored my FB message, I'd gladly move on. My 'pain' is, why would she call me and then play pranks(in your words) with the call? Yes, I was upset and I intended to be a jerk. it was 'rush of blood'. I must say, you must be a very rude and egocentric person. Thanks for the advice though. She's a small girl no doubt, I'm years older than her.
You should take a chill pill mister, I didn't say anything about being polite to me because I'm a lady so I wonder where that is coming from, plus if you can't take a very obvious humorous jab then you probably shouldn't bring your issues here, you conclude I was rude to you how exactly? You seem to be the one with ego issues here, if you are foaming this much because a lady called you and then decided not to take your calls.

Just like you left her a message on FB, she also left you a phone call, the same way you think she should've ignored the message, is the same way you could've ignored the calls, she's being immature by playing pranks with the calls and you are also immature for wanting to hurt her, you are making excuses for yourself with "rush of blood" okay then, in the same manner, she could be getting blood rushes which is why she calls and hangs up.

If you are a lot older, then you should be able to realize that things like these happen with most "small girls" who don't really know how to handle emotions/relationships, instead of looking for ways to communicate and have her know she's acting up, you are thinking of hurting her when you aren't even really entirely sure, she's the one on the other end of the line, that's just a douche bag move.

Don't talk crap to be about being rude or egocentric, you are the one here feeling like a demi god.

3 Likes

Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Since you missed her first call maybe she called to turn down your offer undecided

Eden007:
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
You should take a chill pill mister, I didn't say anything about being polite to me because I'm a lady so I wonder where that is coming from, plus if you can't take a very obvious humorous jab then you probably shouldn't bring your issues here, you conclude I was rude to you how exactly? You seem to be the one with ego issues here, if you are foaming this much because a lady called you and then decided not to take your calls.
Just like you left her a message on FB, she also left you a phone call, the same way you think she should've ignored the message, is the same way you could've ignored the calls, she's being immature by playing pranks with the calls and you are also immature for wanting to hurt her, you are making excuses for yourself with "rush of blood" okay then, in the same manner, she could be getting blood rushes which is why she calls and hangs up.
If you are a lot older, then you should be able to realize that things like these happen with most "small girls" who don't really know how to handle emotions/relationships, instead of looking for ways to communicate and have her know she's acting up, you are thinking of hurting her when you aren't even really entirely sure, she's the one on the other end of the line, that's just a douche bag move.
Don't talk crap to be about being rude or egocentric, you are the one here feeling like a demi god.
It's obvious she's the one on the other end of the line. What do you suggest I do? Move on? I'll likely see her coincidentally again. I'm sorry if I offended you in my previous post.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
It's obvious she's the one on the other end of the line. What do you suggest I do? Move on? I'll likely see her coincidentally again. I'm sorry if I offended you in my previous post.
It's fine.

I think you should let her be, since she's denied calling you and even hung up on you.

She's probably the one on the other end but since we aren't a 100% sure with no evidence, I think it's best to just sit back and watch it play out, don't stick around waiting for her to grow up and call you, carry on with your life, if she calls fine and if she doesn't, you already know she isn't the only girl on earth, plus a girl who behaves that way is going to be a lot of work to be in a relationship with anyways, I don't believe in the quote "a lady means push harder when she says no" if she's not willing to get to know you a little to see if she wants to date you by atleast talking to you, then she's not the one to be with.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Exjoker(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2015
What else do you intend to do to her? let her be jarrey
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Eden007(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
It's fine.
I think you should let her be, since she's denied calling you and even hung up on you.
She's probably the one on the other end but since we aren't a 100% sure with no evidence, I think it's best to just sit back and watch it play out, don't stick around waiting for her to grow up and call you, carry on with your life, if she calls fine and if she doesn't, you already know she isn't the only girl on earth, plus a girl who behaves that way is going to be a lot of work to be in a relationship with anyways, I don't believe in the quote "a lady means push harder when she says no" if she's not willing to get to know you a little to see if she wants to date you by atleast talking to you, then she's not the one to be with.
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
Thanks, I appreciate.
You are welcome.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by wilyparker(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

m xo coooold embarassed
where in ph are you I'm in mile3
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

m xo coooold embarassed
U filin colds n am in hit period undecided
U shud cum to mine dusbin, my wife is nor eround so we cann kliss n maike lof wink
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:
She knows ur bad intentions towards her

You garrit. Thought you were shapeless
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Mhizizzy(f): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2015
hifaif:

You garrit. Thought you were shapeless

Shapeless as in?
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Shapeless as in?

You were straight in the previous pix but I can see the sumptuous hips here.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Mhizizzy(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
hifaif:

You were straight in the previous pix but I can see the sumptuous hips here.

Boiz AV crazy eyes
Even after d big shirt tin

Ur eyes still got dere

M removing d pix
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by MrCork: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
hand over me.

angry

1 Like

Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by MrCork: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Eden007:
hand over me.

...bro I don't mean to sound rudes but did ice block fall on yor head this moring....coz yor thread don't make sence & nobory gerrrit!! (no ofeeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Boiz AV crazy eyes

Ur eyes still got dere

M removing d pix

I took the screenshot already tongue You are gorgeous.
Re: Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Boiz AV crazy eyes

Ur eyes still got dere

M removing d pix
but why na
this one still fine sef tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny! Some Romantic And Funny(must See Pics) / The Jamaican Painter Is Asking Me Out! / Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.