Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,802 members, 7,831,609 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group (26340 Views)

Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Ahmedie25(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by AsherStorm(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
queensmith:

please show me a video where he made these accusations.

abeg help me as that brainless tanoid o

1 Like

Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by kingofdemons: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by paBuhari(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Sincere, patriotic and sensible Nigerians have long known that if there was a remote link, PDP/GEJ would have feasted on the General.

This news is for the TANoids and GEJites of this forum who are fond of regurgitating same wicked lies. We sincerely hope you can now desist from your useless and baseless propaganda.

Seun lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy, this is front page material please.
GEJ is a good man. I have now endorsed him to kwantinue till 2019. I have decided. Am heading back to daura.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by AsherStorm(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunterTim:
I tink he shud tender an unreserved apology for displaying his ignorance on an educative forum...

I guess @seun is in a better position to request for that apology from @barcanista on behalf of all nairalanders
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by yungboss(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Truthhurtss:
Nigeria presently faces 3 major challenges;
Boko haram insurgency
A dwindling economy
Corruption.

Although corruption has been inexistence since independence and not like some people will want us to believe it started from a particular party.
It is well known that Buhari is a boko haram sympathizer, but it is yet to be fully established if he is a sponsor.

If Buhari emerge as president, then we should pray that he is indeed a boko haram sponsor because it will be easy for him to end this insurgency.
But if he isn't the sponsor, then Nigeria is DOOMED.

Reasons:
Boko haram will continue the insurgency and at the same time the Niger delta militants will be on the rampage blowing up pipelines which will further cripple the economy, giving Buhari not one but two millitancy groups to tackle.
And with the crippling economy, Buhari will not be fully focused on fighting corruption, instead, he will be bent on fighting both militant groups which is a very tedious task.
This will only pave way for more corruption to take place, since the main focus of his administration will be to conquer both militant group.

On the other hand, if GEJ wins this election, there is HOPE for Nigeria

Reasons:
If the intensity presently used in battling boko haram is maintained and if possible intensified, surely the insurgency will reduced to its barest minimum if not entirely crushed.
Also if the motive of those sponsoring boko haram is to discredit this present administration, then with the emergence of GEJ as the president, all their effort will be wasted and this may force them to stop this insurgency since it didn't pay off.
With Jonathan in power, there won't be any need for Niger delta militants to go on rampage destroying pipelines which will further cripple the economy.
The worst case senerio will be the continuous battling of boko haram.

Looking at the both outcome, it seems Jonathan is the lesser of two evils.

With the present effort by the millitary, GEJ needs all our support to move Nigeria a step further.
Supporting Buhari is a very big gamble which failure to meet expectation will be more disastrous compared to what we face today.

I'm not here for arguments, I just here to show what sensible Nigerians put into consideration before casting their vote.
this is one of the most foolish reasoning posted here today.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by AsherStorm(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingofdemons:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

here comes another maaaaaad goat...
fortunately, FFK is getting healed but unfortunately, another nairalander is getting infected with the madness from FFK
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Trypant(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: AFDB PRESIDENCY: BUHARI MOVES
TO STOP ADESINA, ENDORSES ETHOPIAN SAFIAN
AHMED.
General Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives
Congress (APC) is mounting international pressure to
stampede the emergence of Nigeria's Agriculture
Minister, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina. General
Muhammadu Buhari is mobilizing some influential
Islamic leaders within the country to reach out to the
largely Muslim dominated Northern African leaders.
Buhari is reaching out to Algeria ruling party,
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, Libyan Islamic clerics,
King of Morrocco, and the OIS. Buhari and his close
associate are supporting and canvassing for the
Ethiopian Finance Minister, Sufian Ahmed.
Rising Tide has gathered that General Buhari does
not have the complete support of his party leaders
on this matter. Our investigations reveal that
Governor Rabiu Kwakwanso of Kano state, who is an
open admirer of the Agriculture Minister is against
this plot. Kwakwanso and Senator Bukola Saraki argue
that Northern Nigeria will be the biggest beneficiary
if Akinwumi emerges, especially in the areas of
funding for Water Supply and Agriculture.
This kind of behaviour is not new with Gen. Buhari, In
1985 as head of state, he voted against Nigerian
Acting Secretary General, Dr. Peter Onu to become
the Secretary of the OAU. Buhari rather voted for Idi
Omaro, a Fulani Muslim from Niger Republic, who
eventually won. Ibrahim Daggash, a senior Nigerian
official at the OAU at that timr wrote:
"I remember in 1985 in Africa Hall that he was for
confirmation of Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria, who was
acting Secretary General but Nigeria’s Head of State
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was adamant in his support
of Niger’s candidate, Idi Omaro, a Fulani Muslim. In a
meeting, a handful of Presidents led by Nyerere met
with Gen Buhari and Nwalimu begged him: ‘Please
give us Peter!’ Buhari refused and forgot even to be
courteous to his old peers.
What was astonishing, when the vote was in favour of
Niger’s candidate, the Nigerian Head rejoiced to such
a degree that he was unable to control his emotions.
That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced
that General Buhary would not last long as a leader.”
– The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash,
former Head of Information and Communication,
Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN
1-9044722-25-3
Nigeria’s Agriculture Minister, Akinwumi Adesina, and
Ethiopia’s Finance Minister, Sufian Ahmed, are among
the five candidates who have been shortlisted to
contest the presidency of the African Development
Bank (AfDB), the Bank said on Friday.
The AfDB Board said the selection of the most
eligible candidates to succeed President Donald
Kaberuka was done by a Steering Committee of the
Board of Governors at a meeting held in Abidjan on
11 Feb.
Cape Verdean Finance Minister, Cristina Kamara,
currently Vice President of the Islamic Development
Bank, Birama Sidibe and Chad’s Finance Minister,
Kordjé Bedoumra have also been shortlisted for the
elections slated for May 2015.
Report says Kaberuka is currently serving his second
five-year term as AfDB President.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by kingofdemons: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

here comes another maaaaaad goat...
fortunately, FFK is getting healed but unfortunately, another nairalander is getting infected with the madness from FFK

Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog
Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by PunterTim(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

I guess @seun is in a better position to request for that apology from @barcanista on behalf of all nairalanders
Seun,we demand u do d needful
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Olaolufred(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Trypant:

BREAKING NEWS: AFDB PRESIDENCY: BUHARI MOVES
TO STOP ADESINA, ENDORSES ETHOPIAN SAFIAN
AHMED.
General Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives
Congress (APC) is mounting international pressure to
stampede the emergence of Nigeria's Agriculture
Minister, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina. General
Muhammadu Buhari is mobilizing some influential
Islamic leaders within the country to reach out to the
largely Muslim dominated Northern African leaders.
Buhari is reaching out to Algeria ruling party,
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, Libyan Islamic clerics,
King of Morrocco, and the OIS. Buhari and his close
associate are supporting and canvassing for the
Ethiopian Finance Minister, Sufian Ahmed.
Rising Tide has gathered that General Buhari does
not have the complete support of his party leaders
on this matter. Our investigations reveal that
Governor Rabiu Kwakwanso of Kano state, who is an
open admirer of the Agriculture Minister is against
this plot. Kwakwanso and Senator Bukola Saraki argue
that Northern Nigeria will be the biggest beneficiary
if Akinwumi emerges, especially in the areas of
funding for Water Supply and Agriculture.
This kind of behaviour is not new with Gen. Buhari, In
1985 as head of state, he voted against Nigerian
Acting Secretary General, Dr. Peter Onu to become
the Secretary of the OAU. Buhari rather voted for Idi
Omaro, a Fulani Muslim from Niger Republic, who
eventually won. Ibrahim Daggash, a senior Nigerian
official at the OAU at that timr wrote:
"I remember in 1985 in Africa Hall that he was for
confirmation of Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria, who was
acting Secretary General but Nigeria’s Head of State
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was adamant in his support
of Niger’s candidate, Idi Omaro, a Fulani Muslim. In a
meeting, a handful of Presidents led by Nyerere met
with Gen Buhari and Nwalimu begged him: ‘Please
give us Peter!’ Buhari refused and forgot even to be
courteous to his old peers.
What was astonishing, when the vote was in favour of
Niger’s candidate, the Nigerian Head rejoiced to such
a degree that he was unable to control his emotions.
That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced
that General Buhary would not last long as a leader.”
– The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash,
former Head of Information and Communication,
Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN
1-9044722-25-3
Nigeria’s Agriculture Minister, Akinwumi Adesina, and
Ethiopia’s Finance Minister, Sufian Ahmed, are among
the five candidates who have been shortlisted to
contest the presidency of the African Development
Bank (AfDB), the Bank said on Friday.
The AfDB Board said the selection of the most
eligible candidates to succeed President Donald
Kaberuka was done by a Steering Committee of the
Board of Governors at a meeting held in Abidjan on
11 Feb.
Cape Verdean Finance Minister, Cristina Kamara,
currently Vice President of the Islamic Development
Bank, Birama Sidibe and Chad’s Finance Minister,
Kordjé Bedoumra have also been shortlisted for the
elections slated for May 2015.
Report says Kaberuka is currently serving his second
five-year term as AfDB President.

[size=18pt]pEOPLE dECIEVING pEOPLE (pdp)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Solomon30: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDP, a party of honor and integrity. The opposition APC will never and never tell truth of this nature to Nigerians because, their foundation is built on falsehood, propaganda, blackmail and violence.
What a difference of personalities between Femi Fani Kayode and Lai Mohammed.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by AsherStorm(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog
Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

@Mods @seun @lalasticlala .... this tanoid deserves to go
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by PunterTim(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

@Mods @seun @lalasticlala .... this tanoid deserves to go
I second,we dnt need touts/thugs on here
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

. Apology for wetin?
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Akinsz: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
TANoids your creators has spoken the undilluted truth.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by fresh15: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
If he is not supporting Boko haram,why did he become their spokesman when amnesty was demanded for them?
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by AsherStorm(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
. Apology for wetin?

oga, quote the man I quoted... ud see y u need to tender an apology to d teeming nairalanders
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by olaolulazio(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]
#change

is

here.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by AsherStorm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
fresh15:
If he is not supporting Boko haram,why did he become their spokesman when amnesty was demanded for them?

book haram named him to intercede for them ... if he's truly their sponsor, how stupid will it have been to have allowed himself be named by them...
that's enuf to show to d wise that GMB has no hand in bokoharam...
The spokesperson of the association of brainwashed tanoids (ABT) has said it all
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by janeteubena: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can confidently shout sai Buhari, because I have my PVC now. pls all buharist go get yours in other to march buhari to Aso Rock come 28th March. God bless Nigeria!
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whatever, his comparison of the Niger Delta issues with those of Boko Haram leaves much to be desired.
It doesn't show a good analytical mind required to govern this complex country
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Truthhurtss:
Boko haram insurgency
A dwindling economy
Corruption.

Although corruption has been inexistence since independence and not like some people will want us to believe it started from a particular party.
It is well known that Buhari is a boko haram sympathizer, but it is yet to be fully established if he is a sponsor.

If Buhari emerge as president, then we should pray that he is indeed a boko haram sponsor because it will be easy for him to end this insurgency.

Reasons:
Boko haram will continue the insurgency and at the same time the Niger delta militants will be on the rampage blowing up pipelines which will further cripple the economy, giving Buhari not one but two millitancy groups to tackle.
And with the crippling economy, Buhari will not be fully focused on fighting corruption, instead, he will be bent on fighting both militant groups which is a very tedious task.
This will only pave way for more corruption to take place, since the main focus of his administration will be to conquer both militant group.

Reasons:
If the intensity presently used in battling boko haram is maintained and if possible intensified, surely the insurgency will reduced to its barest minimum if not entirely crushed.
Also if the motive of those sponsoring boko haram is to discredit this present administration, then with the emergence of GEJ as the president, all their effort will be wasted and this may force them to stop this insurgency since it didn't pay off.
With Jonathan in power, there won't be any need for Niger delta militants to go on rampage destroying pipelines which will further cripple the economy.

With the present effort by the millitary, GEJ needs all our support to move Nigeria a step further.
Supporting Buhari is a very big gamble which failure to meet expectation will be more disastrous compared to what we face today.

I'm not here for arguments, I just here to show what sensible Nigerians put into consideration before casting their vote.

Very good analysis, I am sure you have a masters in political science but have you forgotten that GEJ stopped the amnesty program after Yar' Adua died? One thing I know is that Buhari is not a reckless spender like Jonathan but as for me, I don't think I will vote as both candidates are not up to our expectations.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by coldFLARES1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Truthhurtss:
Boko haram insurgency
A dwindling economy
Corruption.

Reasons:

Reasons:

You just overrated yourself
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by tomzman: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Was it not the same FFK that was accusing Buhari of having links with Boko haram, now the story has changed. Sometimes I wonder what the content of that guy's brain is.
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change is all we want

Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
After all the silly whatsapp messages that have been broadcast.. I dey kuku warn those idiots not to send such messages to me again
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by anonimi: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
AsherStorm:
he's been running up and down the southwest and the north sharing dollars (loot from the economy) all over the country while masses wallow in poverty...

@anonimi ... if u really have a heart, there's still time to have a change of heart and stay away from d devil even if u wann keep taking the dollars being shared by d devil... save ur generation

I am sure you have the video of all that you have ALLEGED up there and will share with us =>

queensmith:
please show me a video where he made these accusations.

Otherwise you are a bloody LIAR and broom-wielding coven-dweller. The earlier you stop spreading LIES the better for your generation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by anonimi: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
have you forgotten that GEJ stopped the amnesty program after Yar' Adua died?

Where did you pull this LIE out from
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by DTaj: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
espn:
Buhari we love you.. the incorruptible general. You will forever remain in d positive books of Nigeria history. May the almighty make u live long to bring the desired change we Nigerians deserve.

Amen! He has survived all contraptions, and he will continue to survive all evil intentions.

I am sure that Fani-Kayode, the ex-mad man, in his sober moments, may probably think: 'what other lie or bad thing should I have said about Buhari o', it is not working! The man's rating is soaring higher and higher!
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by robay(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Truthhurtss:
Boko haram insurgency
A dwindling economy
Corruption.

Reasons:

Reasons:

THIS IS SUPER STORY Next episode pls cheesy
Re: No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group by emeka2847: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na now dem dey know that? Dem dey craze.

GMB till GEJ/PDP stop lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.