Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

[video] Rev. Mbaka - Patience Jonathan And Gej Wants To Assassinate Me !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] Rev. Mbaka - Patience Jonathan And Gej Wants To Assassinate Me !! (405 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Rev. Mbaka - Patience Jonathan And Gej Wants To Assassinate Me !! by PlayLover: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! Patience Jonathan and President Jonathan wants to Assassinate Me - Rev. Ejike Mbaka
During a recent sermon titled FROM DESTRUCTION TO RESTORATION, Rev. Mbaka has alleged that President Jonathan and his wife Patience Jonathan are planning to kill him, have even mentioned that someone called hi from Abuja and told him to leave the country.
He further recounted when Patience Johnathan sent senators to bribe him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQWbvIgg6u0

Re: [video] Rev. Mbaka - Patience Jonathan And Gej Wants To Assassinate Me !! by elnino3(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yea right...

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Inec Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega / Agenda / We Didn’t Endorse Jonathan, Says Fulani Cattle Breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.