Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship (681 Views)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / A Rich, Loving, Caring And Generous Man Needed For A Mutual Relationship: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by ozone2003(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Are you a lady between the age of 18 to 22, Nice looking, Christian, and of course responsible who is based in Lagos..... Drop ur bbm pin or whatsapp number, will be surely contacted.... It is for a friend and not me....
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by yahx(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Notin person no go se fr nairaland!
Bros so no gals fr ur street! Chuch choir,youth fellowship or beta still u no get liver to stop that girl wey pass ur gate
Anyhow I wish u luck!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by ozone2003(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Excuse me.... Mind wat you post, I dont need a girl but a nairalander do.... not me. ok?
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by lomprico(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2015
ozone2003:
Excuse me.... Mind wat you post, I dont need a girl but a nairalander do.... not me. ok?
Then convey yahx message to the friend. Loco.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2015
ozone2003:

Let d person do it for himself. Sending you to do this is childish and immature.
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by elnino3(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2015
OP please define "real and mutual relationship"
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by ozone2003(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Wetin all dis boys come here cum do? Na girl dem need no be boys.
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by ozone2003(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
elnino3:
OP please define "real and mutual relationship"
You no get dictionary?
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by yahx(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
ozone2003:
Wetin all dis boys come here cum do? Na girl dem need no be boys.
the girls dey com wait small
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by elnino3(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozone2003:

You no get dictionary?
Yes I own a dictionary. Still trying to grasp the meaning of real and mutual relationship.
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another madman on the run

cc: blackett
mrcork
vjsmiles
alberto2k
Re: In Need Of A Lady For A Real And Mutual Relationship by alberto2k(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:
Another madman on the run

cc: blacket.t
mr cork
vjs.miles
alb.erto2k
Omo ritualist alert shocked

Run for ya life bro grin

(1) (Reply)

She Hates His Friends / I Will Dance At Your Wedding / Here Are The 20 Reasons Why You’re Really Single. Confirmed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.