Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigeria Version Of Gofundme Impartfund.com Where Do They Go From Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Version Of Gofundme Impartfund.com Where Do They Go From Here? (2645 Views)

GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? / Racism: African-american Starts “gofundme” Campaign To Go Back To Africa / Forces Against Xenophobia - Nigeria Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Version Of Gofundme Impartfund.com Where Do They Go From Here? by emonipoint: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
I stumbled on this website impartfund.com while surfing for Crowdfunding website in Nigeria. I was actually amazed we currently have crowdfunding platform of International standard in Nigeria but there a question I will like to ask the Team behind this fantastic initiative.

How will they encourage/convince people to start using their Credit/Debit card to make donations their platform?

The platform seems to be the best local crowdfunding platform for now. I wish the ImpartFund.com Team the Best of Luck

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Version Of Gofundme Impartfund.com Where Do They Go From Here? by chichisucbrun: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its a good way to encourage giving.you should check out the website
Re: Nigeria Version Of Gofundme Impartfund.com Where Do They Go From Here? by unbiased4life: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
I have reservation on online payment. Is it really safe to use your card online because i don't think i trust it enough with my details on any site even on Jumia, Konga and the likes. Anyway good work to the ImpartFund teams.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT The Nigerian Constitution Says About Declaring A Winner After An Election / Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland / Buhari Has Seen The Wisdom In Continuing With What I Started- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.