Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. (1730 Views)

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins / I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by chikito1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
How do you explain a man walking out on his wife and 8months old twins, leaving them to fend for themselves?
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by sistajay(f): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2009
There's no words here for a man who decides to up and leave he's wife and twins. I guess he wasn't cut out for fatherhood especially with the arrival of twins, double work. He has learnt one thing, its easy to become a father but HARD bein a father. Yup, he deserves the COWARD'S award, for duckin his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by ima1(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2009
lemme guess he walked out on his wife and kids to be with his downfall (another woman), such a man should have his balls cut off, cuz there is no explanation for abandoning your 8 month old kids and your wife who you swore for better for worse in the presence of God, for anything, cuz its a man's duty to take care of his family. don't get married and have kids, infact don't even have sex if you don't want to those responsibilities or will chicken out like an idiot.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
Ahhahahah! I love women. Always so sentiimental. cheesy

Men are not women. We have 9 months to get used to our new babies, they don't. They start from the first day these kids are born. A kid is already a great challenge for man, not to talk of two. In this case not only does he have to struggle into the kids-mother bond but he has to find his way in between the kids too because we know how twins are.

I don't blame the man but then he should just accept that these things happen and try his best to work things out.

Growing twins can be lovely until you don't try to mold them to be identical people! wink
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Busybody2(f): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ post

I reserve my comment for the man now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed My concern is how is the woman handling it? Does she have enough support mechanism in place? Can she cope alone financially?
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2009
Some men out there are begging for a child, and one stood twins up. How very very stupid.

The smartest phrase I heard today was "People should be licensed to have children".

I blame women sometimes. If you know he ain't a serious man, unemployed, useless etc, don't have sex with him wihout condom. Condoms are not 100% effective, but abstinence is.

Twins, how precious smiley
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by JJYOU: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
chikito1:

How do you explain a man walking out on his wife and 8months old twins, leaving them to fend for themselves?
no one commits to divorce just like that
this is so sad. there are people and there people. something must have led to this i dont think we have all the story here.
HeatFusion:

Some men out there are begging for a child, and one stood twins up. How very very stupid.

The smartest phrase I heard today was "People should be licensed to have a child".

I blame women sometimes. If you know he ain't a serious man, unemployed, useless etc, don't have sex with him wihout condom. Condoms are not 100% effective, but abstinence is.

Twins, how precious smiley
dont have sex at all i say. sadly another woman will count this jerk a man. some people really need licence to create children. God help us.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ all

Gosh you are so dramatic. tongue
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by KarmaMod(f): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
JJYOU:

.dont have sex at all i say. sadly another woman will count this jerk a man. some people really need licence to create children. God help us.

How is a woman not supposed to have sex with her husband? They said she's a "wife"
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by amebono14: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2009
what kind of a qstion is dis one poster? undecided
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Busybody2(f): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2009
amebo no.1:

what kind of a qstion is dis one poster? undecided

Answer the question Sister Amebo, but be gentle, its still the new year, lol cheesy
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
JJYOU:

some people really need licence to create children. God help us.
True that wink
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by DaPhoenix(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2009
That's cruel.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Pepeye(f): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
Is this just a figment of the poster’s imagination?
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by chikito1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2009
Busy_Body:

Apparently, the wife does not work. The guy has got a considerably good job. He just fled with another woman and hardly shows up to help out with the

kids, because he's moved in with the other woman.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by chikito1(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2009
Pepeye,

The story is actually true and this girl in question is a friend. Just wondering why and how a man can possibly do that. It makes you think as a woman.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by tope2000(f): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2009
Cruel angry
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Taken(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2009
This action is truly wrong. But you cant jump to conclusion without knowing what their relationship was truly about.
This run-away guy could claim that the new pregnancy are not his. What if the guy was influenced by dark power?
The ball is in that woman's court now. What that woman need now is not why but how to keep her new house.

A wise woman keepeth her house. Keep the children, keep the pregnancy, live her now-life, and she should be strong.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by MrCrackles(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2009
Cowardly and shameful!
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Sissy3(f): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2009
there must be a reason for his actions so if you dont mind can you expandiate on the story cox i cant really say anything just with that title.

cox then it will be wrong to kind of criticize the man in question without actually knowing the other side of the story

sorry if i'm asking too much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by desthan(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2009
story in-complete, no comments lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by chikito1(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
I do not know the deep end of the story, but he should not have gotten her pregnant if he knew he was not going

to be with her on the long run. I know for sure that they have been together for about 7 years. So if he knew he

was just hanging in there, he should not have gotten her pregnant like i earlier stated. Left her for another woman

and makes it pretty obvious that he belongs to another woman now.
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by JustGood(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2009
so much for sentiments

What is the REASON he left?
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by Angolobabe(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2009
Karma is the case for the woman who made another woman`s husband abandon his kids and wife for her selfish interest,one thing women that does this dont know is that the man will do the same to them if they are in similar situation,the man is heartless if he was atleast paying child support it would have been less complicated. sad
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by davidif: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2014
michelin89: Ahhahahah! I love women. Always so sentiimental. cheesy

Men are not women. We have 9 months to get used to our new babies, they don't. They start from the first day these kids are born. A kid is already a great challenge for man, not to talk of two. In this case not only does he have to struggle into the kids-mother bond but he has to find his way in between the kids too because we know how twins are.

I don't blame the man but then he should just accept that these things happen and try his best to work things out.

Growing twins can be lovely until you don't try to mold them to be identical people! wink

haha
Re: How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. by JEITO: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Coward and irresponsible embarassed

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Will You Get Married According To This Question? / At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. / Question ------ Bride Price In Obowo ( Imo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.