Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins (2973 Views)

OMG!!! Freshly Born Twins Found At A Refuse Dump In Onitsha!! / How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. / New Born Twins Abandoned in the UK. Just like in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by jess4live: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
hi I'm 24 and I'm looking to place my new born twins with a sweet loving family...I delivered last 23rd of december 2012 and my babies are still looking for a home for them the babies are one boy and one girl and are in perfect health more info will be giving to you upon serious replies. i am not looking for money, i just want my kids be in a loving home with two parents who can love the babies and provide for the babies as i cant do it right now..the babies are healthy with no abnormalities

*i am not looking to place my child with someone who has multiple children
*financially stable...not living paycheck to paycheck
*gay and lesbian couple friendly
*not looking for someone who lives alone, i want two parents whether gay or lesbian or a straight couple
please email me with a number or an email address in which i can call and talk to you directly my email is jess4live92@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by greatgod2012(f): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Is your partner, i.e d father of d twins involved in this decision or not?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by 299: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Placing your kids under the care of gay couple....wahala dey
Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nairaland is not an adoption agency.
I am becoming careful of people who come with posts like this, hoping this isn't a scam.
Go to a Catholic Church or Orphanage.
For anyone desperate enough to want to send emails please be careful, don't release any money, speak with a lawyer.
I am really skeptical

1 Like

Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by greatgod2012(f): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2013
debrief08: Nairaland is not an adoption agency.
I am becoming careful of people who come with posts like this, hoping this isn't a scam.
For anyone desperate enough to want to send emails please be careful, don't release any money, speak with a lawyer.
I am really skeptical

thank you, i dont know why pple cant take d right approach to solving their problems.
I also smell scam!

1 Like

Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by Freiburger(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2013
299: Placing your kids under the care of gay couple....wahala dey
How does that concerns you?
Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by smartmom(f): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2013
debrief08: Nairaland is not an adoption agency.
I am really skeptical

I agree, gave me an uneasy feeling too.
Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by Mrsmansson(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Its possible,the op who posted a thread about adoption on the 10th and this are same.the day they registered on NL that's the same day they are talking of adoption.and funny enough Lsts was viewing her thread with me around 2am on a particular day while pple were worried why she never came back.probably she didn't get what she was looking for.Let's all be careful
Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by Gambrosia: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lots of conditions being given by one who can't keep his or her own flesh and blood. Why should the fate of the children matter then? undecided

Very strange indeed! wink
Very 'fissssshy'!

OP, please, show us your 'hospital' postures from ya maternity ward. We need proof with ya azzzzze wide h-opin on NL! Let the baby be hanging from your azzzzze! I hope you are not H-ugly like some on NL o? shocked Is that why you are trying to gerrrrid of 'em? tongue

We need to see the pisssshures FROM CONCEPTION TO 'BORNIN' . . .H-INCLUDINGGGG HOW YOU WERE PHAAAAAAKED FRONT AND BACK TO BORN DA BABY-GOLLUMS! tongue Not shots of bald "afin" doll babies hanging from ya BRRRRREA-SSSSSTS O! tongue

We have 'standards' on NL! Lest you are accused of 'baby-forming' from one OSHOGBO-OKIGWE IYAWO-ROSA NGO/BABY FARM! wink

Don't forget to smile. BY GOD! Fix ya WOR-WOR face and by your WOR-WOR 'god', get a blaaaaaady good carpenter to NAIL AND HAMMER ANY OF THOSE PROTRUDINGLY-HIDEOUS CHIMPAZEE FANGS STRUGGLING TO ESCAPE FROM YA MOUTH O! wink

Like I stated h-earlier, WE HAVE HIGH STANDARDS OF PROOF ON NL, FOR OUR H-UGLY, FAH-TILITY CHAMPION-GODDESSES AND SUPREME 'GODS' WE SHOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF THEIR ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS . . . . . ON OR OFFLINE'! wink
Re: Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
where is the OP located

I dont know if someone based in Naija would consider a gay couple to raise her kids

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Do You Take The "How Are You" Response To A Greeting Offensive? / Nairalander Needs Advice Regarding Mum And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.