Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Swing States For Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swing States For Buhari! (2814 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swing States For Buhari! by olas24u(f): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
LAGOS ,KADUNA,KANO, Sokoto ,Rivers
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
olas24u:

Big lie.
IRO NLA

6 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lagos and Rivers are for GEJ...

11 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by dulux07(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whch lagos is for gej, mayb for dream sha

15 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by omaiyale: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lagos and Rivers are for GEJ...
you mean river niger

10 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by paBuhari(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
olas24u:

The only states that I may win is Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto, Kano, Yobe and half of Bornu. All the rest are fo oga jona.
#IhaveDecidedToReturnToDaura

9 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by remsonik(f): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari will win in the following states

Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
Abuja
Ekiti

Jonathan will win in the following states
States
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Imo
Plateau
Taraba

Buhari's odds are + or - 2 states
He will get two thirds of total votes cast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by olas24u(f): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
remsonik:

Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
Abuja
Ekiti

States
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Imo
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Taraba

;DRubbish

2 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by haffaze777(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
remsonik:

Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
Abuja
Ekiti

States
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Imo
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Taraba

Ogun state is for buhari

5 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by anepete: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
I gun state?
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fact is that elections will not be held online. Internet popularity doesn't translate to electoral victory in Nigeria. While you Internet crusaders might have reasons to shun actual voting, history undoubtedly has proven that that offline market woman in your neighbourhood will fight all odds to cast her vote on the day proper. A slightly harsh weather condition could turn off so many young online active eligible voters from hanging out long to vote. Delays are inevitable.
That's why opinion poll is largely unrepresentative of general mood in this nation. Sample the opinions of the offline populace, then we have something tenable.

3 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Jorussia(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
remsonik:

Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
Abuja
Ekiti

States
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Imo
Plateau
Taraba

You guys should stop adding Edo to the lists of states that GEJ will win,Edo is for Buhari

12 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by merry02(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its unfortunate that some ppl ll sit in their room saying what is nt....Buhari can't win **Ekiti,Ondo,Ogun(margin of SDP nd PDP)even Lagos is 50/50 bt Osun is sure for him

Buhari can't win in River state nd Edo despite Amachi nd osomole own state

Buhari can't win all northern state also**jigawa,abuja,kaduna,Niger,Benue,platue,kwara..etc
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by NDPVF(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
dulux07:
Whch lagos is for gej, mayb for dream sha
[/s]you av' got only one vote,and PDP has got much vote.Dont ask me how,you will know after election

2 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is the person with the highest no of votes cast and not the person with most states won that will be announced winner. So the percentage of victory in each state is very important. While GEJ will get up to 405 in suppose key APC states like Kaduna and Lagos,Buhari will struggle to see up to 20% in any of the states of the SE/SS
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by sunbobo11: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
merry02:
Its unfortunate that some ppl ll sit in their room saying what is nt....Buhari can't win **Ekiti,Ondo,Ogun(margin of SDP nd PDP)even Lagos is 50/50 bt Osun is sure for him

Buhari can't win all northern state also**jigawa,abuja,kaduna,Niger,Benue,platue,kwara..etc

Bros, abeg U are on the wrong path.
Kwara, Niger and Jigawa are certain for Buhari. Kaduna will be shared if not 50/50, Benue and Platue I can't say.

Niger state that I know is for Buhari upto 80% certain, last election was 65% but now the pendulum don swing totally.

South west U talked about:
Lagos will be shared I can't tell who will have upper edge but APC have high possibilities because of the grassroot penetration on ground.

Ekiti will be like Lagos too, 50/50 too.

As regards Ondo, there will be issues for PDP their because of Mimiko's defection and might cos them some votes for Buhari. I expect he would get his 25-35% here.

Now, Rivers and Edo.
Here it's not about tribe or party again, it's about candidacy. More than half of Edo will swing for Buhari I can bet on that in advance.
Rivers state I don't know their fate their but I'm certain the worse APC can make is 30-40%

2 Likes

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by dulux07(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]you av' got only one vote,and PDP has got much vote.Dont ask me how,you will know after election

i wont ask u how, cos i know, its pdp na, they r use to riggin electn, but dis time it wont work, cos i know dats der plan.

1 Like

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by AustineE1: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
sunbobo11:

Bros, abeg U are on the wrong path.
Kwara, Niger and Jigawa are certain for Buhari. Kaduna will be shared if not 50/50, Benue and Platue I can't say.

Niger state that I know is for Buhari upto 80% certain, last election was 65% but now the pendulum don swing totally.

South west U talked about:
Lagos will be shared I can't tell who will have upper edge but APC have high possibilities because of the grassroot penetration on ground.

Ekiti will be like Lagos too, 50/50 too.

As regards Ondo, there will be issues for PDP their because of Mimiko's defection and might cos them some votes for Buhari. I expect he would get his 25-35% here.

Now, Rivers and Edo.
Here it's not about tribe or party again, it's about candidacy. More than half of Edo will swing for Buhari I can bet on that in advance.
Rivers state I don't know their fate their but I'm certain the worse APC can make is 30-40%
Day dreaming is allowed,keep dreaming and wishing your Buhari will come out top.However by the grace of God,we shall come back to this forum to discuss this after the electn.Devoid of partisanship and sentiment on my side,i can assure you that GEJ will win all the south-south states,including Edo,he will win all the south East states,he will win Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Abuja,Ekiti,Ondo...the real battle will be for the soul of Lagos,Kaduna,Adamawa and Kogi states,this areas cld easily swing to either side.Pls quote me on this,two days after the electn,when the whole results wld ve been declared.Thanks,hope to hear from you after the electns.
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
remsonik:

Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
Abuja
Ekiti

States
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Imo
Plateau
Taraba

Gbam! Sure banker! This gal sabi forecast i swear. Jah bless u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
The swing states are Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba, Nasarawa

Every other state is already decided
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by beetruth: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
merry02:

Osun is very shaky for him o. Not with the present aregbe status in osun
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by wwwkaycom(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
merry02:

I live in Akure, Ondo State, GEJ will win in Ondo State if and only if its not humans that will vote but trees or ghosts, the main backer of GEJ in the state who is the state governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko cannot win election in the state today were he himself to be the one contesting, I said this before, GEJ would have win so easily in the state if the governor have remained in his labour party

1 Like

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
olas24u:

Rivers is not a swing state

That State will vote overwhelmingly for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
wwwkaycom:
I live in Akure, Ondo State, GEJ will win in Ondo State if and only if its not humans that will vote but trees or ghosts, the main backer of GEJ in the state who is the state governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko cannot win election in the state today were he himself to be the one contesting, I said this before, GEJ would have win so easily in the state if the governor have remained in his labour party

How did you come to this conclusion?

where is your empirical data and research poll conducted to validate this claim?
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by walemoney007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
beetruth:

Osun is very shaky for him o. Not with the present aregbe status in osun
una go just sit for ur room,dey typ trash.if u feel osun is not sure for GMB den u must also agree wit me dat rivers is not sure for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by walemoney007(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
mikeansy:

Rivers is not a swing state

That State will vote overwhelmingly for GEJ
lagos,kano,sokoto are not also swing state,dey will vote overwhelmingly for GMB
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by kheart(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
merry02:

Guy gej ll not get 20 percent in niger, jigawa and kwara. He might get plateau

1 Like

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by henryangelo: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
remsonik:

Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
Abuja
Ekiti

States
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Imo
Plateau
Taraba

You better wake up before you die for that dream
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 18, 2015
walemoney007:
lagos,kano,sokoto are not also swing state,dey will vote overwhelmingly for GMB

Lagos is too civilised and educated to vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: Swing States For Buhari! by beetruth: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2015
walemoney007:
una go just sit for ur room,dey typ trash.if u feel osun is not sure for GMB den u must also agree wit me dat rivers is not sure for d clueless one
Obviously you just said what you are doing. Sitting in your room and spilling thrash. I have said nothing about rivers cos I don't know rivers present status. Maybe paid agents like you will steal all the votes or what are you saying.
the last gubernatorial election will even tell. With omisores bad tags he still got quite a sizable number of votes. the present crisis now rocking in osogbo will definitely reduce the number of votes for APC. So how do you expect them to clear osun state. A word is enough for the wise. Osun is presently not a stronghold.
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by haffaze777(m): 6:20am On Mar 18, 2015
merry02:
Its unfortunate that some ppl ll sit in their room saying what is nt....Buhari can't win **Ekiti,Ondo(margin of SDP nd PDP)even Lagos is 50/50 bt Osun is sure for him

it seem u made a big mistake by adding Ogun state to ur list,I've helped u to delete it thank after march 29
Re: Swing States For Buhari! by haffaze777(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
mikeansy:

Lagos is too civilised and educated to vote clueless

gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries / 3 Teenage Girls Drugs And Rape Their Grand-father In Delta (video) / Wike Has Succeeded In Turning Port Harcourt From A Garden City To A Garbage City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.