Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election (3279 Views)

10 People That Will Hide In Shame When Gej Wins / Breaking News Gej Wins Presidential Election!!! / I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by pweedyuz(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
You beat me to it!

Only difference is that I'll give him mine for FREE. grin
Lol...no p
He can still get urs if he's got no money

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by judiciarypalava: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls may l know the size of your neck and the river you will prefer cos you are not worth digging grave for.
Fast oh, its on first come first serve before the only option left will be vultures.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by ruudnisterooy1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
pweedyuz:

Lol...no p
He can still get urs if he's got no money
grin.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by alexlee50: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hardy08:
I can't bear another four years of torture, so it's Buhari or I commit suicide. God help us all
hardy08 pls do.if u no commit suicide make devil punish u.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok. Good luck to u even in death...

buh I just wonder how u can escape it even at death...

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by Erenjp: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
good luck

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by izenco2005(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hardy08:
I can't bear another four years of torture, so it's Buhari or I commit suicide. God help us all
ur dead even before vote

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by ribbit: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
nanauju:
Some pple sha. How do u know if Buhari's govt will not be worse if he comes into power.
Btw, rmber, all their children re not in nigeria so no one will even notice ur absence
well let's try first... We will determine his fate come 2019
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by prince4you: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls do it now because GEJ is always a winner... RIP DUDE

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by henryangelo: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is not a joke this guy is insane,
Buhari why? Why do you want to kill this innocent soul?
Bro don't forget to write your will, you monkey
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hardy08:
MAY GOD HELP TO DO IT.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by mykaels450(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hardy08:
na mouth u dey make, if no jonatharn, no buhari this is a forum so lets chill till
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by mykaels450(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
your burial no go cost.
no be mat again?
mat expensive to waste money for fools na
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
This shows how desparate APC are to win power. Imagine, Buhari that doesnt even know your surname.

Well, Book space in Hell for all other APC membbers and fans cos they would all commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by stigman(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
There is power in word, mind what u say

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
please remember to post pictures before you die
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by aljharem(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Op I am seriously following this topic. Next week you have to commit that suicide .

Just letting you know
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by Adanora: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
I can supply d coffin free of charge cos nothing will stop GEJ from winning

#GEJtill2019
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by chernest2002: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Hey what are you waiting for? It will be too bad for you hearing the result,do it now cause the election has been worn since the first day apc made buhari as their choice,enjoy your eternity in hell.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by chiomashine: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Please remember not to create a scene when you are about to execute that, please buy rat poison, lock you door and do that silently. Adieu oooo in advance.

I wish APC members will be wise enough to follow your lead.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by adefunke34: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Wow I won't miss ur burial dude 8 shocked
fitzmayowa:

Commit suicide for politicians that don't give a fvck about you Brother you need to go see a doctor...
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by knowledgeable: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
bettercreature:
I think i will leave Nigeria as well,i am tired of all this nonsense,we are doom if he wins this election
I dont think i can stand another 4 years

"Believe me or not young man, you are not doomed". We older once supporting GEJ have seen it all in this our Nigeria. Yorubas nor Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria. Jonathan clueless, if you may, bad or good leadership are not the problem of Nigeria to a greater extent. The problem of Nigeria is the satanic political structure left behind by the British and the core North hell bent on being the gate keeper of this evil structure which invariably have doomed them more and Nigeria collectively to the benefit of its creator. This where Jonathan, an Ijaw man found himself. With so many yrs of oil exploitation and the worst environmental damage to thier eco system, the list this wicked Structure can afford him is 2 terms to wipe their tears. Plus, the man has tried tremendously on key economic sectors eg, Agriculture, Automotive industrial policies, power, transportation, aviation the overall economy as # 1 in Africa. He should be given a 2nd chance period. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by hayokunleoni(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
If yo no commit this suicide and live under a govt of Jonathan again, the God of the 3 Hebrew men will ensure that your own professed fate befalls you within 90days. Stupid he goat
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by fallout87: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hardy08:

This is the kind of foolishness these APC propaganda creates. What a blind and stupid human being.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy
dejt4u:
safe journey to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Killed And Jailed MASSOB Members Yet No Clamour: Why? / Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada / Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.