Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (48910 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by PapiWata: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The APC has actually done an impressive job in remodeling the image of Buhari. I can't believe that Buhari would involve his family in his political life or let his wife organize campaigns and forums.

Its such a shame that he'll lose again, he should have stuck to his word in 2011 and stopped contesting for the office of the president. Seeing Zahra cry if her father loses will be painful

Ha ha ha you sounded so fondly appreciative and won over witnessing the endearing spectacle of the family angle being played in a desperate futile bid to score pre-election election brownie points by our debate-avoiding weeping general Boko Hari, but then you just went ahead to ease in the long blade nice and slow like, before finally twisting it HARD for good measure when the impalement was complete.

Chai ! Ha HA HA HA Diariz God, I say !
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by paycash: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
10 Reasons why Many igbos don't want Buhari. 1. Generator importation will stop.(They are the main dealers) 2. He will destroy their hard drug business. 3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of armed robbers in nigeria are igbos) 4. There won't be breathing space for kidnappers 5. Baby factories will stop. 6. Fraud stars will be jailed. 7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore. 8. No space for oil bunkers 9.He will kill Corruption 10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from bad to Good. They don't want it to happen because of their biafra agenda. They claim to like GEJ more than his south south kinsmen. Criminals. pls hit like if you believed ( Source disclose )

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by XBLadez: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good thing Buhari didn't wrap them up in hijab. All the same, they'll become history soon

GEJ all the way!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by bbjummy: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
So many wrong comments sha!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Guidette(f): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is Halima not Zahra
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by wummyanthoy: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
drteer:
ah Buhari sabi fine things oh.
My first lady in waiting.
so pretty.
Wife numbeer what she be ? w
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by eny093(f): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hope their hearts are as beautiful as they look
If not...hmmm
#justsaying
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by domino101(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
let a barren idiot mama p as in ologogoro badluck
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by domino101(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
omo for Yoruba la fin proud. let see a barren lady calling herself mother's day
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by winny4sandy: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
it means that the girl will die from too much fvck cos many other guy would still want to do the same. How many votes can she gather for her father from her fvcking spree?
I wonder oo
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Forwetinnah: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
So the picture wey been dey make waves na Photo mall?? Mschew
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by luckyopara(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
fineguy11:
Mama pissssssss ,,wey ur son or daughterlet us see@least buhari has shown us his own..
I swear u no lie...dat one feel born...dat bad mouth...u no weda she don use am for one old woman wey curse am
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by luckyopara(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I don't care i must be no 1 in the list of her Fvckers for vote
see as u dey mumu Ur poor life...idlenezz shaa

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by chiomzy25(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
garrix8:

Mama Piss is barren..

Better ask God to forgive you for calling his creature barren
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Not really, but it's not for nothing that they call me the Nigeria's version of Casanova/Don Juan.
wannabe, I sight you
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by jzdoberman: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Great! Madam get class like Michelle.

If she get class wetin kon happen to the 'room'
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by greggng: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please my apc friends. I know victory is sure for us but I don't like some of us calling pej barren woman. We all know she didn't receive proper home training and for same reason he called buhari dead brain. We re not going to pay evil for evil. I pray God will bless her with her own biological kids one day. Also I pray God will keep her alife to witness the swearing in of baba . Sai buhari. Finally gbagbo treatment might await them if they refuse to leave
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nicklaus(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
It would ve been perfect if the woman and daughter were for Gej and Patience for Buhari cheesy
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by VellyG(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2015
fineguy11:
Mama pissssssss ,,wey ur son or daughterlet us see@least buhari has shown us his own..
Dats a serious joke oo. You are indirectly questioning God for not giving her a child. Sometimes politics they make una loose una senses.. I Knw u r not married just pray not to find your self in such situation tomorrow.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by egift(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan's 5yrs in one picture.

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 18, 2015
MKO4ever:
I swear, I love this family!!!
No be only you o
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by coolluk(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please say AMEN to my prayer.
If I'm being paid, may God punish me and my generations unborn, If I'm not being paid, may God punish you and your entire generations unborn
Please say AMEN.

oboy, see cursing!!!, i cant come down to ur level of reasoning bro,sorry

But seriously u r on nairaland evryday commenting and cursing opposition party members and u don't get paid, i feel more sorry for u now
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
coolluk:

oboy, see cursing!!!, i cant come down to ur level of reasoning bro,sorry

But seriously u r on nairaland evryday commenting and cursing opposition party members and u don't get paid, i feel more sorry for u now
Just say AMEN. Please

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by chiomashine: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2015
she should have joined her mom in the frying of the akara grin Mumus
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Druss(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Am I actually reading adults making insulting and stupid comments about people based on a picture and their own political beliefs? Do these people realize that they are exhibiting the level and type of thoughts that run their heads and hearts? It is only a vulgar person that would use some language that I have read on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by jamillion: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
In square voice* she be the photocopy of your mama carbon copy of your too.......u too fine ye.....
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:
PEJ is going about doing real campaign, Aisha is busy posing for camera and trending on twitter. They lack political tact. They should rather take to twitter celebrity but forget about Aso Rock. She will never enter Aso Rock as First Lady except Jonathan divorces PEJ and marries her(which is IMPOSSIBLE)
Um..."When FOOLS Speak" SMH

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See them... Bunch of dreamers!, Your illiterate husband/father is a joker.

hahaha, when I read this I just had to laugh. whatcha gotta say now?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ioannes:

hahaha, when I read this I just had to laugh. whatcha gotta say now?
I say "B00HARI REMAINS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE"
thank you smiley
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I say "B00HARI REMAINS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE"
thank you smiley
...and your President.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Great! Madam get class like Michelle.
How do you mean?
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ioannes:

...and your President.
Nope. He's my Presidiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.