Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics (4611 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Today been a tuesday I walk to the bank to check my statement as a client secetry call me on phone and said oga said she should told me that he has wire money of contract I did. I was in lots of hurry and caused forgetting to remove my timber shed coverall and enter walk strait to custtomer woman not mind of those in place earlier to me ask of her checking my balance. She just insalt me badly angry becaus am on timber shed covercloth not sute and when I instill that am in big hurry she check it and her face shange as she see billions in it. Now she jus call on me phone this evning apolojizing and aksing me road to my home to come tomorrow evenin. angry
Please is she trying to explot me? Shuld I told her road to my house? Is she chuking eye in my money? angry
Advice needed angry she is still young and supple angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idiiiot!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
Idiiiot!
jelous as you haven't made up to 100k in your life?
Boy you too dull angry vacancy at my timber shed will do you well angry

2 Likes

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa oh! angry
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by ronald4lif(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:

So you can write this good after all?

Sorry but is the billions in Zimbabwean dollars? And how about your dust bin home you talked about yesterday where you sleep with your wife

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Whenever someone is high on kwale weed, this is the end point of it..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

So you can write this good after all?

Sorry but is the billions in Zimbabwean dollars? And how about your dust bin home you talked about yesterday where you sleep with your wife
please am a phd holder angry
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by ronald4lif(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:

Hehe! I no envy your degree at all bro.

1 Like

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by echobee(f): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
ph wetin? shocked shocked shocked
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
phd holder indeed...ur english is just f*cked up...try improve on that nigga..

No offense shaaaaa!
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by qloreal: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
ronald4lif:

BoiledCorn:
grin
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by iceberylin(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
Idiiiot!
Seconded grin
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is seduceing picture she just send to my facebook inbox

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by sammieblaize: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
lmfao oo
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shoul I chop for free? angry mods frontpage farano n ishilove angry
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lmao. Hahaha. Me dey envy am oo. E easy 2 get PHD?
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
This is seduceing picture she just send to my facebook inbox

Really... wow!

One word for u, a DISGRACE.

1 Like

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by williamspaul22(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
dnt knw u can atleast make a simple sentence in english correctly grin
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Really... wow!

One word for u, a DISGRACE.
why so harsh sad your hoting my fellings angry
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Playing Uneducated timber shade owner and defending your PHD at the same time because of bad mouth Nairalanders is not Good for business. Ask R-Truth.

1 Like

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Playing Uneducated timber shade owner and defending your PHD at the same time because of bad mouth Nairalanders is not Good for business. Ask R-Truth.
Triple H is still alive here.
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by menix(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Boiledcorn nwanne onye ara...
I hail u, abeg shop d woman lik mangol den suwallow her seeds...
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Ochek: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Boiledcorn. Abeg, no mind them jealous ppl wey the talk to you anyhow o jare.
Emmmmmmmmm.... Abeg werein be that your timber shed address again? I won come the sweep am in the mornings.
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by MrCork: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Today been a tuesday I walk to the bank to check my statement as a client secetry call me on phone and said oga said she should told me that he has wire money of contract I did. I was in lots of hurry and caused forgetting to remove my timber shed coverall and enter walk strait to custtomer woman not mind of those in place earlier to me ask of her checking my balance. She just insalt me badly angry becaus am on timber shed covercloth not sute and when I instill that am in big hurry she check it and her face shange as she see billions in it. Now she jus call on me phone this evning apolojizing and aksing me road to my home to come tomorrow evenin. angry
Please is she trying to explot me? Shuld I told her road to my house? Is she chuking eye in my money? angry
Advice needed angry she is still young and supple angry

.....hav u tried takin yor issue to CNN news? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

.....hav u tried takin yor issue to CNN news? undecided
yea bruh. There airing it by 8pm sad its was costly. angry
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. Hahaha. Me dey envy am oo. E easy 2 get PHD?

Haha! No be the kind PhD wey the OP get na. Good luck to you though.
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
why so harsh sad your hoting my fellings angry

I am sorry for HOTING your fellings

Can I COLDING it?

1 Like

Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by BoiledCorn: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ochek:
@Boiledcorn. Abeg, no mind them jealous ppl wey the talk to you anyhow o jare.
Emmmmmmmmm.... Abeg werein be that your timber shed address again? I won come the sweep am in the mornings.
or you wants to kidnap me? angry mods ban him angry
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! No be the kind PhD wey the OP get na. Good luck to you though.

Lol. Don't let us disgrace our professor oh!
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by Ochek: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoiledCorn:
or you wants to kidnap me? angry mods ban him angry

Ahhhhh! Not fare o.. Me and my church mind fa.
Re: see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics by wiringdpt(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
What is this doing on romance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importance Of Court Marriage / Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.