Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Date Rich And Hot Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Rich And Hot Women (1289 Views)

Looking For Hot Women / "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" / How Do I Get Very Hot Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Rich And Hot Women by donmalik: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2009
There are several things that can make a rich woman run after a poor man or guy.Four of the things are discussed here.These things should be searched for by any woman that really need to enjoy the love of her life.

First of these is confidence. The man should be confident enough to handle a woman no matter the age, class. He should be able to tell the woman that he needs her at anytime, anywhere and any how. He should be able to know what the woman needs and respond.

Secondly, the man should develop good charisma to handle the lady and every other thing around her. He should be able to arouse the interest of the woman with some fun when the need comes.He should be entertaining always. He should be able to understand and know the needs sexually and otherwise. Women needs men that understand their body.

Also, the man should exhibit good character always. He should respect himself as well as the woman. He should be trustworthy, caring and supporting all the time.

And above all, he should be sexually fit and available for the woman all the time.

Having been perfected in all these qualities, the woman will go extra mile to satisfy and love the man always even when the man is hapless.

http://e-guidedating..com/
Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by sistajay(f): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2009
I hear ya!!! Tell me o which brotha get time for all this kan talk, you dey talk so!!

1 Like

Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by curtez: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2009
i Get time 4 all this. Ohhh. This Guy took his time to get this Stuf 4 we Guys that neeed it

1 Like

Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2009
oleeeeee. jigolo grin
Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by curtez: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2009
if you no know. know now na wating your papa do use get house 4 gwarimpa housing estate Abuja. you murder furker lol
Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by tpia5: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
i think its a bit hard for money not to be a factor in dating rich women.

i guess they're used to it, and have adapted.

there's always the risk of yahoo yahoo however- such guys are experts at getting to know rich women.

lord have mercy.
Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
OP,are u a gigolo? I know some rich women but dey r bisexuals so u need 2 up ur game!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Date Rich And Hot Women by tpia5: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2013
i doubt his context is either of the above, though i could be wrong.

i want to believe there are rich women who are straight and not looking for gigolos or yahoo yahoos.

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience When You Shared Your Past With Your Partner / What's The Deal With Men And Hair? / Should I Wait For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.