Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Who Has Met Someone Through Tinder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Met Someone Through Tinder? (2717 Views)

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? / HV U Ever Met Someone, And Within Few Hours Saw Your Soulmate In Him/her? / Who Has Met Someone From Flirchi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Met Someone Through Tinder? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Meeting guys and ladies online may not be the best cos a lot of facial and body details may be lacking, but sometimes you may feel bored and decide to just try and see what is available online. Who knows something special may pop out of it. So all options are open.

I came across an interesting App named Tinder. What makes this App interesting is the fact that it eliminated the biggest reason why I dislike trying to meet ladies online. And the reason I dislike trying to meet ladies online is because their message inbox are always flooded with countless messages from guys that ladies would start feeling too special and exhausted to reply you. In this particular App this problem was removed. The girls would no more relax and keep receiving countless messages from the guys. They would also have to take part in the hunting to find a guy they would like to talk to or else their inbox will remain empty forever. Those overdose attention that intoxicates ladies in the usual dating/meet up sites is completely inexistent. The guys can no more send their random "spam" messages to ladies anymore until a lady picks interest in him. No inbox pollution at all. Looks cool.

Does anyone have a success story using Tinder?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Someone Through Tinder? by coolebux(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
When mozat couldn't pull a sand

(1) (Reply)

Is The Guy Too Old For Me / What Qualities Would You Want In A Potential Marriage Mate / He Took Me Out But Didn't Pay For My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.