Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated (4265 Views)

Help, My BVN Had Been Deactivated, What Could Have happened? / Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones / Happy Birthday, Berem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wish you goodluck as we all prepare for the final onslaught to ensure that Gen Buhari wins on Saturday next week.

Sai Berem

Sai Buhari....victory is assured!

2 Likes

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why do you like mentioning my handle?? Okay here I am!
Well, It's not like that, Tis been a while i saw a comment from your moniker; That was why I asked. cool
Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Keneking:
I wish you goodluck as we all prepare for the final onslaught to ensure that Gen Buhari wins on Saturday next week.

Sai Berem

Sai Buhari....victory is assured!
thanks!
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by chival(f): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin ;DDelusions of grandiosity- an affliction you seem to share with your oga (Buhari).

5 Likes

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Well, It's not like that, Tis been a while i saw a comment from your moniker; That was why I asked. cool

Nice of you! How you dey??
Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nice of you! How you dey??
I'm fine, Thank you. Everything is going well, Hope you're good too?
Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm fine, Thank you. Everything is going well, Hope you're good too?

Yea! Just hoping that, jonathan is disgraced on the 28th, I just need to see his wife in chains and being dragged on the floor like a common criminal cool cool

1 Like

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Controlled(f): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
ma sis......as a newbie on NL......I want you to know that u r loved for standing on d truth...God bless.... grin grin. Whether berem or mzjackbauress....you r d queen.. grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Bayswater: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No wonder. By the way, where's Ngeneukwenu?

Google Bruce Jenner aka ngeneukwenu and you will know what he's been up to smiley

1 Like

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Controlled:
ma sis......as a newbie on NL......I want you to know that u r loved for standing on d truth...God bless.... grin grin. Whether berem or mzjackbauress....you r d queen.. grin
thank you! I am honoured. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Yea! Just hoping that, jonathan is disgraced on the 28th, I just need to see his wife in chains and being dragged on the floor like a common criminal cool cool
Okay!....I'm pleased to inform you that your wish is unlikely to come true, No vacancy in Aso rock ma'am. cool
Buhari should just retire already...

3 Likes

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by xcolanto(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Story for the gods! The original berim or watever has been relived of her duties for not doing enough to sell us an old cargo painted as new or she/he has seen that the cause agitated for is a lost one with the recent decamping of the atiku group (a big blow to the boko's).

Not being able to handle the set back from the apc occultic realm, a new cretin has been employed to play the role of their deluded head mistress on NL!

The apc is a sinking ship glaring for all to see.. Come on or before March 28th we shall see and hear of more cooked up balcony coming from morons claiming to be local champions here on NL! The deactivation has just begun! Suckers!! grin

R.I.P berim! You surely won't be missed! No one even noticed you were gone so when you see this just keep shut till GEJ is re-elected. wink

1 Like

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Berem,

Your loyalty to the cause is exemplary. You fought a good fight and would always be remembered for your good works.
Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mtcheeeew, yeye dey smell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Berem,

Your loyalty to the cause is exemplary. You fought a good fight and would always be remembered for your good works.
I am still here with a different moniker. The fight continues.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Smart woman, she can not face the defeat of Buhari with the old moniker that was facing constant bans, now she claim changing moniker. Liars can never change.

3 Likes

Re: Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
This thread has served it's purpose. And for those who repeatedly and stubbornly break the rules, please bear it in mind that y'all will be sanctioned.

(1) (2)

"OMG: See Fatal Accident That Happen This Morning At Ikorodu Agric / Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow / Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.