Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Help, My BVN Had Been Deactivated, What Could Have happened? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, My BVN Had Been Deactivated, What Could Have happened? (1036 Views)

JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated / Help..gtbank Created My BVN Profile With A Wrong Age And Woudnt Update It / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, My BVN Had Been Deactivated, What Could Have happened? by radicalove(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue with my BVN. I was able to link my Diamond account and after the Oct 30th 2015 deadline, I have made deposits and withdrawals on the account, but all of a sudden, my ATM is no longer accepted by most ATM machines, I decided to go and withdraw over the counter today and I was told the account had no BVN, what could have made an account with BVN last week, not to have BVN this week
Re: Help, My BVN Had Been Deactivated, What Could Have happened? by CARLOSZ: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
There's no need complaining on an online faceless forum, simply go to the bank and create awareness (if you know what I mean) only then will they attend to you like a gentleman, apart from that, OYO is your case.
This is naija

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d

1 Like

Re: Help, My BVN Had Been Deactivated, What Could Have happened? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting: The Impact On The Youth Part 1 / Guy Sends FCMB An Epic Reply After He Got A Christmas Message From Them / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.