Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (39282 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by zonax(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by munex007(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Few people like Buhari are rare in the corridors of power,the people I know like Buhari don't like to delve into politics

This is our last chance to save ourselves from shackles of PDP mismanagement,corruption and insecurity

I'm not saying he his perfect but to compare his Leadership skills,experience,Integrity,Charisma and Ability to pick talents with GEJ his like the distance between the west and east...

I am running for president to give Nigeria prosperity, not adversity~ GMB

I can't change the past,but I can change the present and future ~GMB

To choose GEJ over GMB is to choose darkness over light, it is to choose hopelessness above hope. Don't.-Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

May God preserve you for us..
God Bless Nigeria

#SaiBaba
#March4Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by corozy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
#change
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by nawtikid(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
He said he knws he will remain d president

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by LewisO: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt] Just came here to see Buhari and Atiku nice pic.grin[/size]
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ujoinme: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
There is grief and mistrust in APC camp, now they are interrogating their stalwarts, today its atiku yesterday it was kwankwaso because his aides have started migrating back to PDP whence they came.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by swagsguy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari: atiku what precisely did jonathan discussed with you in the close door

Atiku: baba never mind jonathan is a joker

SAI #BUHARI#

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ab4real15: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku: Jonah said he need transport fare to relocate to Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by appini: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku left APC the very day Tinubu ringed him out from becoming the APC presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by egift(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku: Jonathan 20 Oil Well Licences and $100 Note Printer with 4yrs raw material. Then then ask if I can join FFK.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ujoinme: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
IF YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, THEN WHEN IS GENERAL BUHARI PLANNING TO STEP DOWN?

For OVER 30 YEARS, 73 year old General Buhari has been DECEIVING the youth with useless propaganda on how he wants youths to be the leaders of tomorrow!

And for over 10 years, he has been trying to take over the Office of The President in his OLD AGE!

He is a man of many contradictions!

#Nigerians, General Buhari obviously only cares about conquering Nigeria by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to fulfill his selfish political ambition!

Do NOT believe a word the GENERAL SAYS!

YOUTHS WILL SURELY BE OPPRESSED IF GENERAL BUHARI BECOMES PRESIDENT!

YOUTHS, RISE UP AND VOTE FOR A MAN WHO TRULY CARES FOR YOU, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Mube: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Premium Times
Who Do You Think Will Win The Nigeria 2015
Presidential Elections?
-----------------
Last Sunday, we asked who you would vote in
the Nigeria 2015 presidential elections next
week. Many of you responded with the name of
your preferred candidates. A lot of people wrote
us asking for the result. But it has been difficult
to come up with an accurate result due to the
nature of that polling. Now we have adopted
PollDaddy and you have the opportunity to
vote and see the results instantly.
To vote on your phone, visit our site
( www.premiumtimesng.com ) and scroll to the
bottom. You can also vote here: http://poll.fm/
576xb Share wit your friends. Voting open till
Sunday.

Please click and vote for people general
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by babasanti: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
The body language is clear, Atiku is a PDP mole. Buhari will be betrayed.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ismayl: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
atiku ;he wants to bribe me wit 300 trillion naira
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ujoinme: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDM the main political engine room of Atiku Has already said Bye Bye to APC and has gone back to PDP whats left is the body of Atiku who will decamp very soon , The Spirit is already back in PDP whence it came. grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Rainmaker69(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
He has gained a reputation for switching parties. A good name is better than riches.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Lori32: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
up to I saw the paycheck which had said $6994 , I did not believe that...my... brother was like they say realy taking home money in their spare time at their computer. . there aunts neighbour has been doing this 4 only about 15 months and at present cleard the morgage on their home and purchased a new McLaren F1 . see this website
➜➜➜➜➜ www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Adminisher: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
munex007:
Few people like Buhari are rare in the corridors of power,the people I know like Buhari don't like to delve into politics

This is our last chance to save ourselves from shackles of PDP mismanagement,corruption and insecurity

I'm not saying he his perfect but to compare his Leadership skills,experience,Integrity,Charisma and Ability to pick talents with GEJ his like the distance between the west and east...

I am running for president to give Nigeria prosperity, not adversity~ GMB

I can't change the past,but I can change the present and future ~GMB

To choose GEJ over GMB is to choose darkness over light, it is to choose hopelessness above hope. Don't.-Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

May God preserve you for us..
God Bless Nigeria

#SaiBaba
#March4Buhari

Agreed. Buhari is rare and he is the only OUTSIDER in Nigerian politics. Also the most powerful politician because of the power of name, integrity and ability to tinker with the masses and mass emotion. Without money and office, who is Jonathan, IBB or even Atiku?. Only Obj could even try and that was because of position in the Army. The lesson to young people; you can vote for Jonathan if you like him but don't ever live your life like him. In every culture men like him are derided and insulted openly in the market square just read ''Things fall apart'' and you will know what we are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Adminisher: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
ujoinme:

IF YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, THEN WHEN IS GENERAL BUHARI PLANNING TO STEP DOWN?

For OVER 30 YEARS, 73 year old General Buhari has been DECEIVING the youth with useless propaganda on how he wants youths to be the leaders of tomorrow!

And for over 10 years, he has been trying to take over the Office of The President in his OLD AGE!

He is a man of many contradictions!

#Nigerians, General Buhari obviously only cares about conquering Nigeria by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to fulfill his selfish political ambition!

Do NOT believe a word the GENERAL SAYS!

YOUTHS WILL SURELY BE OPPRESSED IF GENERAL BUHARI BECOMES PRESIDENT!

YOUTHS, RISE UP AND VOTE FOR A MAN WHO TRULY CARES FOR YOU, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

You can choose not to believe what the general says but at least you can believe what you are seeing with your eyes. Jonathan is a weakling and a thief. Even his wife, his close associates and his words have confessed that. So the choice is between a weakling thief who has disgraced Nigeria (please tune to any foreign news about Nigeria now) and a principled and possibly harsh General who will force the rulling class and political class into some semblance of discipline and rationality instead of impunity. To me it is a no trainer. Very few societies put a weakling in office and survive. Vote out pussy and put a real man in office.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by lastpage: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
coldsummer:
He said he heard his wife talk bout you ready to jail him for 300 years and you should reduce it and since his wife said she can't take food to him in prison, you should make space for her there too so she can cook.

Jonathan replies:
I dont want Shepopotamus with me in prison. She is Fugly, cant cook, farts in bed like a cow....... and has been wasting my sperm since 1985! I prefer that my babe currently with my kids, in the United Kingdom!

Shepopotamus responds!: Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! See mee...See Jonathan o! If its 12midnight you enter house today, l will be waiting for you. It seems you don forget say na me dey fry the fish wey u been day catch for Okrika all those days. Na now you wan run leaf me?
Haaaa! Dearis God Uooo!!

Lastpage!
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ujoinme: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Adminisher:

You can choose not to believe what the general says but at least you can believe what you are seeing with your eyes. Jonathan is a weakling and a thief. Even his wife, his close associates and his words have confessed that. So the choice is between a weakling thief who has disgraced Nigeria (please tune to any foreign news about Nigeria now) and a principled and possibly harsh General who will force the rulling class and political class into some semblance of discipline and rationality instead of impunity. To me it is a no trainer. Very few societies put a weakling in office and survive. Vote out pussy and put a real man in office.

Nonsense what has jonathan stolen? did he steal the $2.8bn in the 70's that disappeared when buhari was the petroleum minister the first major international corruption case in Nigeria! the money was traced to a bank account that belongs to the fradulent general in mainland bank in london.

Jonathan was a teenager at that time studying hard to pass his exams unlike some corrupt fraudulent general that entered military school with a forged certificate.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ilovecritics(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Olusegun Dada tweeted the pic With The Hilarious caption :

Now Atiku, Repeat to me what exactly what GEJ said to you

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/577864757224583168

He can't even write good English. So called Changer(ers).
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ngmgeek(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku: The only thing I can tell you is that that man from Otuoke is not ready to leave aso rock o. I tried to remind him that you are a retired general and that didn't shake him at all.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by uduokirika1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
quote author=englishmart post=31724696]"now repeat to me what exactly what GEJ said to you."
Did baba kill his English teacher?
[/quote] u mean Dada?
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by ojosegun2011(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
ATIKU: "He said I should advise you to go and release those Chibok girls from Dubai and other UAE countries where you hide them. He also confirmed that everybody knows you were responsible for the Boko Haram menace and Nigerians are now afraid of the possible break down of law and order and Boko Haram will ba child's play if Niger Delta people begin their own anti-economic war of cutting off oil and gas supplies to the nation. He also told me that you should remember Jega will be removed soon as the masses are demonstrating and agitating all over and that OPC has started all my supporters from Yoruba land and they have all joined them and you know Yorubas, their own war is always tactical and very devastating. He finally promised that if I can support him he will hand over power to the North East instead of you in 2019 and I've agreed because that's a fair deal. 4 years is just 1461 days or 35064 hours away.
Buhari: What! Chei.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by bashgama(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Olusegun Dada tweeted the pic With The Hilarious caption :

Now Atiku, Repeat to me what exactly what GEJ said to you

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/577864757224583168

Buhari will be the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria 2015!
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari has good command of english..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by tola9ja: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2015
TRANSFORMATION OR TRANSCOMMOTION?

Ethiopia spent $475m to construct one of Africa's best electrified rail system while Nigeria under President Jonathan wasted $12b to refurbish and import expired locomotives and you called this TRANSFORMATION? My friend, you need deliverance! Uncommon

1 Share

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku by tola9ja: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.