Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women (32716 Views)

Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) / Yoruba Agenda: Stop Deceiving People, Falana Tells Afenifere / Pics Of GMB Wife & Vp Wife In An Interactive Session With Nigerians In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
First Lady Patience Jonathan, says Aishat Buhari, wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has been going about deceiving Nigerian women.

According to The Cableng, the first lady said this on Tuesday when the campaign train of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) women birthed in Ilorin, capital of Kwara state.“Don’t be deceived. Don’t look at any woman that comes here; don’t listen. They are just deceiving themselves because out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaketh,” she said.

“Their husbands have said that they would not carry women along and that there is no office for the first lady but now they want to deceive Nigerian women and she has come out to say ‘My husband said it in error’. Don’t worry, I’ll carry on in the traditional way. “Any woman that comes, tell her to go back. Don’t let any Nigerian woman deceive you.”The first lady said she ran into the entourage of Buhari’s wife at the airport but ordered her security details to avoid any possible problem.

Alleging that the opposition party has been fomenting trouble, she advised women to shun violence and always embrace peace.“I was in Edo state but before I got there, APC had gone. They went there just to make trouble,” she said. “I want to go to Kwara, they are there. Why do you want to go to Kwara? It is to make trouble. Trouble is not good for women. “They ran to the airport so that PDP will clash with them, but I told my security people that I am Mama Peace, I don’t kill, I don’t stone people. Please let them go with their problems. “It is not the women that are contesting elections but our husbands and all we can do is to pray for them to succeed.

As wife of leaders, we should be careful and avoid allowing ourselves to be used.”Buhari’s wife visited Kwara state on Monday.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/first-lady-gmbs-wife-deceiving-nigerian.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hypocrisy. Smh

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by GboyegaD(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
This woman should mind her business.

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mama peace alway on point.
See the agents of change...

128 Likes 17 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by viczing(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mama peace dey vex ooo calm down d woman never attack u na Y ur blood dey hot pass ya hubby own??

I hate when women start doing what men is to be doing

Anyway Gej till 2019

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by atlwireles: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
For every practical purpose, this woman has redefined the position of the Nigerian female politician. She is one great campaigner, speaking for 60 mins or more, day after day in different states without notes, reeling out PDP's agenda, programs and past works. She keeps the focus on PDP and her husband. I am quite impressed.

175 Likes 26 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by DaBullIT(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
it almost sounded as if she had any brain

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by sammieblaize: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ma but she's not instigating violence between nigerians like you

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by xpac01(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". With the several words from the mouth of our Otuoke enroute first lady, we can easily see her insults and impunity filled heart. Just for her sake I wish her husband Badluck.
Sai Buhari!
I have just decided.

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by stevikenna: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
MAMA PISS AFTER MARCH 28TH YOU SHOULD REALLY GO INTO COMEDY
WE DONT NEED CLOWNS IN ASO ROCK
WE NEED SERIOUS PEOPLE
#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI

360 Likes 22 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by kunlesehan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa o ... if this is true that means her mouth runs without PATIENCE.
lol

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by petux(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
GMB till 2019

vote 2 change

Saai Baba

Saai Buhari

Sai PYO

hit like 4 Gmb

294 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Uteghe(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
The psychotic voice of a murderer and unrepentant Voodooist.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by tociano009(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Y
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by petux(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
GMB till 2019

vote 4 change

Saai Baba

Saai Buhari

Sai PYO

hit like 4 Gmb

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by adsamsom: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
What a disgrace !!!!!!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by lonelydora: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
We will still vote for her husband. At least she won't insult/disgrace Nigerians the way you disgraced us.

Who is PEJ to have a COAT OF ARM on her chair?

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by ratchetwrench: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Every time I read comment from this woman, I wonder how Nigeria system has deteriorated to the level of having this woman as the first lady. I just don't know why this woman uncouth and boorish attitude remain unchecked by people close to her.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oh!
(Walks out)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Tobilastik(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
shoro niyen?

10 Likes

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by lafuria1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mrs aisha buhari is yet to make any controversial statement and just doing her own thing without drawing attention. Na wa for patience. O wish her well.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Bevista: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
How did we allow this canon to be foisted on us as First Lady? Her utterances and conduct are plain embarrassing.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by bigname90(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by quixotic: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
atlwireles:
For every practical purpose, this woman has redefined the position of the Nigerian female politician. She is one great campaigner, speaking for 60 mins or more, day after day in different states without notes, reeling out PDP's agenda, programs and past works. She keeps the focus on PDP and her husband. I am quite impressed.
are you serious?most people who listen to her do so not because of the substance of her speech but because they know she will always make a blunder.and she never dissappoints.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by YOMIT(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yes ma'am you can say that again while taking food to jona your lover in jail.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by GeneralBosco: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
atlwireles:
[/s]
Please if you intend deceiving yourself, do that solely without misleading the public. Patience Jonathan is only interested in her husband's reelection and not women empowerment. In her about 5 years of being First Lady what programmes has she created?? What empowerment has she provided for women in different parts of the country? That's the empowerment we're talking about not going around shouting and insulting opposition like a mad woman

Installing the First Lady seat is not woman empowerment, it is what is done with that seat afterwards that matters. One would expect Patience Jonathan to list out how she has empowered women during her and her husband's 5 year tenure but instead she goes about creating hate and encouraging disunity with her hate induced speeches.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by kolidave: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Journalists and the way they correct errors and mistakes. Smh. All those things wey u write abeg na so she talk am? Give us the raw and uncut exact way of the speech or better still share us the video link of the speech. At this point of my life I need the comedy relief to relieve me of tension and stress

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Sanchez01: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mama Patience is intimidated.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by STARSHYNE(f): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
pot calling kettle black undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Dannyset(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
And u and ur husband keep confusing us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by jamalflame: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Motolank: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pepe you will soon hear? We are counting down?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.