Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women (32726 Views)

Gmb's Wife Pictured Frying Akara (photo) / Yoruba Agenda: Stop Deceiving People, Falana Tells Afenifere / Pics Of GMB Wife & Vp Wife In An Interactive Session With Nigerians In London (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by lifeisshort1: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2015
I have a feeling mama piss is intimidated by aisha's composure and poise, thats why she is attacking her at every opportunity. Na two weeks remain.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Pamcrest(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Haba Patience, this your talk is not peaceful at all! Wetin Aisha do u naa, she never once mention your name sef. . U just dey rake n rake at a fellow woman. What are u scared of? Eish! cry
My humble submission

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Missyetty(f): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2015
This woman speech makes me sick always, a first lady that cannot construct simple and correct english..............#Ihavedecided, sai buhari

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mama peace alway on point.
See the agents of change...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMG!!! permisiion to steal this gif sir?

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Nigerians cannot be deceived by the double standard of the Buharis

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by eagleeyez: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Uteghe:
The psychotic voice of a murderer and unrepentant Voodooist.

I can't stand jona and pat but you ma sef,you see am dey do voodoo? Haba!!!
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMG!!! permisiion to steal this gif sir?
Please do. You're fully permitted. grin
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Mistermamus(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Its d truth. Dat woman go bad guan.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by mbulela: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
atlwireles:
For every practical purpose, this woman has redefined the position of the Nigerian female politician. She is one great campaigner, speaking for 60 mins or more, day after day in different states without notes, reeling out PDP's agenda, programs and past works. She keeps the focus on PDP and her husband. I am quite impressed.
Impressed with stupidity and utter silliness?
Are your standards so low?
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by watered(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
emusmith:

First Lady Patience Jonathan, says Aishat Buhari, wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has been going about deceiving Nigerian women.

According to The Cableng, the first lady said this on Tuesday when the campaign train of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) women birthed in Ilorin, capital of Kwara state.“Don’t be deceived. Don’t look at any woman that comes here; don’t listen. They are just deceiving themselves because out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaketh,” she said.

“Their husbands have said that they would not carry women along and that there is no office for the first lady but now they want to deceive Nigerian women and she has come out to say ‘My husband said it in error’. Don’t worry, I’ll carry on in the traditional way. “Any woman that comes, tell her to go back. Don’t let any Nigerian woman deceive you.”The first lady said she ran into the entourage of Buhari’s wife at the airport but ordered her security details to avoid any possible problem.

Alleging that the opposition party has been fomenting trouble, she advised women to shun violence and always embrace peace.“I was in Edo state but before I got there, APC had gone. They went there just to make trouble,” she said. “I want to go to Kwara, they are there. Why do you want to go to Kwara? It is to make trouble. Trouble is not good for women. “They ran to the airport so that PDP will clash with them, [s]but I told my security people that I am Mama Peace, I don’t kill, I don’t stone people. Please let them go with their problems. “[/s]It is not the women that are contesting elections but our husbands and all we can do is to pray for them to succeed.

As wife of leaders, we should be careful and avoid allowing ourselves to be used.”Buhari’s wife visited Kwara state on Monday.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/first-lady-gmbs-wife-deceiving-nigerian.html
But she was once quoted as saying "When you see APC stone them" This woman and her kind of street 'street politics'
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by shakiru991(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Wi had u bt u kill nigeria people alive go bck 2 ur village otueke
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by fatikho(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2015
Beautiful forum,I'm having fun. Keep lambasting @pej she already dragged herself in the mud.she's the best comedian in 2015 thus far. When they get knocked out of the villa she can become the best "standup" comedian at agodi prison as well.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by tuniski: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Exclaxix:
Mama peace u will b the reason for ur husband's failure[i]Mama peace u will b the reason for ur husband's failure[/i]Mama peace u will b the reason for ur husband's failure
mama peace keep paining them. Carry go jor haters will hate anyway! I just like her simple touch. Anyday anytime in politics,she will floor aisha buhari in women mobilization.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by tuniski: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
fatikho:
Beautiful forum,I'm having fun. Keep lambasting @pej she already dragged herself in the mud.she's the best comedian in 2015 thus far. When they get knocked out of the villa she can become the best "standup" comedian at agodi prison as well.
yeye Patience Jonathan will still be your 1st lady till 2019. Your pain and bitterness will not stop GeJ being sworn in on 29/5/2015!
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Uteghe(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=eagleeyez post=31733939]

I can't stand jona and pat but you ma sef,you see am dey do voodoo? Haba!!![/quote
Pej is leading Gej down the path of destruction. She's the Lady Macbeth of our time. There's something about PEJ and her hubby that will be unveiled one day. In the course their disastrous,voodoo powered tenure,GEJ has lost two of his sibling-and they both died on in election year-2011,2105. One died of malaria and typhoid. Isn't that strange? Pej lost her foster mother in strange circumstances. When GEJ went to campaign in PH,scores died,he went to commission the over-priced stadium in Uyo,one person died,women that went visiting PEJ died in strange ''accident'',job seekers died trying to join immigration,a policeman died in Okrika during APC campaign. Tell me if there's ever been a time in history we had mysterious deaths like under this canine couple? One day the truth will come out. Believe it or not,a vote for Jonathan is a vote for Olumba. Olumba Obu is ruling Nigeria by proxy.

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by mikolo80: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

guy you mumu no be small.in fact abeg no vex i go borrow this gif make ui scatter am for nairaland.we must have change by force.abeg make you no make ppl think say i don craze lwtmb for office early mor mor
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by XBLadez: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Even though she blabs a lot, Mama Peace is still talking sense! She just pours out the truth as raw as they are. Buhari once said he'd have no office for his wife and all the APC maggots started calling him 'Man of principle'. Now see the same wife going from one state to another, frying akara and poff poff in the streets, in an attempt to gain favour; and when they asked she said the husband 'said it in error'.
But of course, Buhari is an error!! Go home and rest, old man!

GEJ - 2019!!

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guy! I just kept staring at this your meme and I just dey laugh. See that long one as e dey do leg like foul.

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
mikolo80:
guy you mumu no be small.in fact abeg no vex i go borrow this gif make ui scatter am for nairaland.we must have change by force.abeg make you no make ppl think say i don craze lwtmb for office early mor mor
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by XBLadez: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari's flag of witchcrafts!

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Ganoderma:

Guy! I just kept staring at this your meme and I just dey laugh. See that long one as e dey do leg like foul.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Very funny indeed. grin
The one at the extreme right is more hilarious, you're right. cheesy
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by mikolo80: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
thumbs up

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by torchbearer01(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Tobilastik:
shoro niyen?
Oya mi lenu oo
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by GentleToks(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Please if you intend deceiving yourself, do that solely without misleading the public. Patience Jonathan is only interested in her husband's reelection and not women empowerment. In her about 5 years of being First Lady what programmes has she created?? What empowerment has she provided for women in different parts of the country? That's the empowerment we're talking about not going around shouting and insulting opposition like a mad woman

Installing the First Lady seat is not woman empowerment, it is what is done with that seat afterwards that matters. One would expect Patience Jonathan to list out how she has empowered women during her and her husband's 5 year tenure but instead she goes about creating hate and encouraging disunity with her hate induced speeches.

Pls ride on and tell that dimwit to have mama war has as his mentor.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by adanduka: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

shocked The oldest man is the most agile/ active dancer. Guess that's Buhari point.
But I'll vote GEJ any day over GMB kiss

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2015
adanduka:

shocked The oldest man is the most agile/ active dancer. Guess that's Buhari point.
But I'll vote GEJ any day over GMB kiss
That's good of you sir.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by bayplus: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
For those who are wondering what next for Otueke-bound GEJ after the imminent defeat.
Below is the answers

Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by ibietela2(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
tola9ja:

Then there's no difference between her English and that of Gen Buhari.
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by shejane: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2015
I wonder why this woman is still missing in her real profession(comedy)

Well I won't be wrong to say she is the real meaning of "beside every successful man there is a unique woman" cos she's unique in her own way sha
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by ibietela2(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No kill me with laugh abeg
Re: First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women by ogene007: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Uteghe:
The psychotic voice of a murderer and unrepentant Voodooist.
I guess you must be referring to Buhari and thiefnnubu's evil combination.

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano