Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site (1049 Views)

A Resourceful Blog For Tutorials On Blogging, Making-money Online Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site by dipotepede(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2006
Today, the POeT Team awarded Nairaland and it's publisher Seun Osewa; the most resourceful site as one of the 10 Most Inspiring Site that shaped the contents of DipoTepede.POeT in commemoration of its 3 month in existence.

Do you think Nairaland deserves it?

FOR MORE AWARDEES YOU CAN VISIT www.dipotepede.com
Re: Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site by Oracle(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2006
Visited some of the sites the award was given to, but the dipotepede site is yours and you're the one giving the awards undecided
Anyone could do that.
I thought itz some company or organisation that gave the award
If you check my blog you'll see i talked about Nairaland too
Re: Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site by Orikinla(m): 12:56am On Oct 07, 2006
Oracle:

Visited some of the sites the award was given to, but the dipotepede site is yours and you're the one giving the awards undecided
Anyone could do that.
I thought itz some company or organisation that gave the award
If you check my blog you'll see i talked about Nairaland too

So far so good.

Nigerians are appreciating themselves.

God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site by Oracle(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2006
Well i guess you're right Orikinla
Re: Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site by Seun(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
Thanks for the award. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Happiest Moment? / Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! / Stop Paying Nepa/phcn Bills!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.