Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others (15369 Views)

Nigerian Boko Haram Member, 9 Others Sentenced To Death In Chad (Photos) / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by bimflash(f): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2015
dridowu:
How i wish this case can see the light but unfortunately this case will die a natural death like every other case in Nigeria
That's our dear Nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
so you are supporting diezani or what? I don't even understand the mindset of many nigerians. A woman is robbing your future and that of your unborn generation, and you said they shouldn't call her out? Na wa oo

Can you substantiate all your claims?

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Pathetic!
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by dhamstar(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2015
#OLE GBE OLE GBA...... The money has been shared already....

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by bettercreature(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
The MILF trying to safe face,she forgot she must provide the auditing report before any hearing

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by ajoskele(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

The same measure shall be given to you and your family now and in the future. At the pick of your career, men and women, old and young shall ridicule you to unparralled ignominy. You shall reap what you sow at the appointed time.
PEAK of career, not PICK...
Later dem go call GMB illiterate!

5 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by lilcashking(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2015
;DWhat did u think she will do when her oga @ the top said corruption is not

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

It's your future that's been robbed and not mine. I guess you are one of romour mongers and character assasins who malign fellow human beings without proven substance. If you have any evidence of Deziani's corrupt acts, pls bring it out, or else, keep your miserable vilifying mouth forever.
shup up you bloody church rat... Are you just waking up from your _stupid dreams or what? You fool, do you even know that agreements signed by PPMC contain a clause that permits destruction of documents after one year? Is this not fraudulent and suspicious? Diezani needs to be sacked but clueless Jonathan won't do the needful.

7 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

The same measure shall be given to you and your family now and in the future. At the pick of your career, men and women, old and young shall ridicule you to unparralled ignominy. You shall reap what you sow at the appointed time.

I for answer you , but your english dey fear me ,

Go back to school

Learn tenses and Grammar

Don't open dictionary to write comment

when you graduate, send me a message

And as for your curse, It's yours , no weapon formed against me shall prosper but you will be among the thousands my bible promised will fall by my side

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by jamillion: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
so you are supporting diezani or what? I don't even understand the mindset of many nigerians. A woman is robbing your future and that of your unborn generation, and you said they shouldn't call her out? Na wa oo
do you expect less from slaves of lucifer
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by sammyj: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Alison is jail bound and has even added more fuel to the fire by going to court that will send her to Kiri Kiri afte the clueless one is sent back to Otuoke come May 2015 !!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by emeka2847: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Na suing to score political points just dey reign now.

[size=18pt] Even boju-boju minister sef don join grin grin [/size]
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by quixotic: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2015
corrupt woman, why didn't she sue for libel.? Instead of getting an equally corrupt judge to sell her an odili kind of judgement. Who ever defined corruption never thought nigeria would break the threshold. What this government has institutionalized the text book examples don't even come close.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2015
calebo101:

Can you substantiate all your claims?

mtcheww.. Am done here. You punks should continue to swim in the pool of gullibility. Your business
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by CandidTrue: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Vagabond In Power#V.I.P. Rubbish !

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Tinubu went to court too.
apc and hypocrisy sha.

Well it's GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by ibietela2(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

AMEN
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by eagleeyez: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

Dabullit will see nothing but the protection and blessing of God,the almighty who comes in all his awe and majesty.
Please post a topic and beg the mods to make it fp in that post curse us all because millions of nigerians curse joesatan daily, his forefathers who brought him into this world

People pray for his death it is an open secret that his administration is the worst ever!!!!!!! Do u understand?
Am sure you are aware of western countries reports on him as well as opinions on his government

What then are you writting? If u wish to campaign go ahead, constitution allows it but don't deceive your self or insult us for stating what is obvious to even a blind deaf and dumb man

5 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Ikwokrikwo: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
APC have been suing AIT for airing defamatory documentaries about them and getting injuctions but they are very happy to air baseless accusations against others
I hope the court grants Alison an restraining order the way it granted Osinbajo and Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by ibietela2(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2015
[s]
kastonkastrol:
[/s]

PROOF
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

Am sorry for u....

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by tyconcepts(f): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2015
DaBullIT:

Go back to school

Learn tenses and Grammar

And as for your curse, It's yours , no weapon formed against me shall prosper but you will be among the thousands my bible promised will fall by my side

A bottle of cold orijin for you for this response.

You don't need a 3D glasses to view n see that the OLAD* is a clown and clueless e-diot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by ibietela2(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2015
lonelydora:
This woman is the most corrupt public person in Nigeria. Go to her Maitama house and you will understand what I'm saying.

Well, I'm waiting for her party sextape.

From you username to your post LIES
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by symbianDON(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2015
well the courts can stop media houses and the opposition from talking about the missing money but madam petroleum minister, the courts won't stop the ordinary nigerian from talking about it

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by ekolina(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
You just wrote rubbish...why hate somebody for no reason, Allison didn't enter shell with an Harvard cert. she attended a school in Texas.
kastonkastrol:
[b]Only in Nigeria will you see one unrepentant prehistoric pen-robber suing people because they called her a thief which she is.... Smh

Madueke is the mother of corruption in this country. Right from her time in shell when she falsely backdated her graduation year from havard university to gain employment, the woman became mother of crime.

She has stolen billions of naira during her reign as the minister of works in 2007

• madueke claimed to have spent the sum of 30.9 billion naira as payment to contractors who "rehabilitated" the sagamu-benin express way. We all know what happened after that.

• same arm-robber madueke wasted 10billion naira just to service her private jets

• the Nigeria senate indicted this thieving madueke when she fraudulently transferred 1.2billion naira into her toll company far back in 2009.

• Even nuhu ribadu accused this hearless woman of stealing 28billion naira from oil revenue and royalty

The crimes of this woman is just three-much that I can't recall all. Diezani has stolen about 50billion naira from her time as the minister of transport 2007 to 2009.. I really can't imagine the amount of money the obanje woman would have stolen under this gej corrupt administration.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Situation001(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bold face Armed Robbery of Nigerians sponsored by Commander in Thief of Armed robbers Badluck Egbere Joesatan
he is also known as gridlock egbere jonothing

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Abayhormy(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2015
mtcheew..

Because She Knows and We All Know that the Nigerian courts are in their pockets. Because they've done worse things and justice has never seen the light of day. God is more than the people calling themselves 'Power'(Jona PDP Crew) in this country .

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Brugo(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2015
There is no judiciary in this country. Just a bunch of judges dancing to the tune of PDP. A corrupt official will go to court to stop you from accusing her? Really?

Is there no independent institution/parastatal in this country? We should not call our system of governance democracy please. It is a big insult to the concept.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by almajiri101: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

Omg! See frustration.

Take a chill pill bro.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by KingTom(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

You can't even spell "PEAK" undecided

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
we have made up our mind to kill, die for Gej
only if he wins there will be peace in Nigeria
gej till 2019
#mend
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by OLADD: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2015
DaBullIT:

Go back to school

Learn tenses and Grammar

Woe betide your miserable mouth. Do a grammatical and analytical review of every word or sentence in my post and bring out the errors. You must be mad. Do you think I am one of the dullards on Nairaland who finds it extremely difficult to construct good sentence? Every kobo spent on your life is an utter waste. Monkey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Sacks 18 Commissioners / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere / Atiku Campaign Song Plartform Opens: Young Nigerians Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.