Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others (15398 Views)

Nigerian Boko Haram Member, 9 Others Sentenced To Death In Chad (Photos) / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Ikwokrikwo: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:
There is no judiciary in this country. Just a bunch of judges dancing to the tune of PDP. A corrupt official will go to court to stop you from accusing her? Really?

Is there no independent institution/parastatal in this country? We should not call our system of governance democracy please. It is a big insult to the concept.
Did you say this when Tinubu and Osinbajo got the courts to stop AIT from airing well researched and facts filled documentaries?
APC supporters are the biggest hypocrites on earth.
Your media houses keep damaging the image of Alison using false allegations that even Sanusi himself couldn't subsatantiate, the senate investigated and found nothing, a respected auditing firm PWC investigated and found nothing, yet you guys keep talking about it, but you went to the court to stop the airing of well researched documentaries about Tinubu and the pretending crook called Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
so you are supporting diezani or what? I don't even understand the mindset of many nigerians. A woman is robbing your future and that of your unborn generation, and you said they shouldn't call her out? Na wa oo

Thank you jare, the boy na mumu
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by holluwai(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Ole, she still has the nerve to sue someone when she is supposed to be clearing herself of this, God will judge y'all criminal.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mtcheww.. Am done here. You punks should continue to swim in the pool of gullibility. Your business

Meaning you can't. All you do is accuse without evidence. Sometimes I wonder if most of you here are educated cos it seems you reason from your anus.

The man thief. The man thief, how e take thief u nor know but we should crucify him? Typical mentality of a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by eveblast(f): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Collecting is not stealing joo.I hail you jare
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by tyconcepts(f): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Dabullit.....Plz ignore e.diots whose only constructive words are curses.....Running when no man pursues :PP

Lost dogs don't often listen to the master's whistle.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by tijjanioyan: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bold face Armed Robbery of Nigerians sponsored by Commander in Thief of Armed robbers Badluck Egbere Joesatan
pls i no fit laf.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by NobleG1(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Corruption is accepted and celebrated in Nigeria. It has become a culture.

Only in Nigeria would a known thief who stole $20 billion in broad daylight and got caught, would go to court to "retrain" anyone who asks questions about the missing loot, and the court actually obliges. Who knows how much she paid the rogue judge.

Well, I don't blame these thieves who called themselves our leaders. I blame Nigerians for not rioting, dragging the thieves out and shoot them in public square.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by hamzyluv(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2015
".13 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTORS
BEFORE VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund 4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira 10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills 15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency. 22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets...
Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small girl
forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo.
Now Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has
been apprehended or prosecuted 28. Quote of the year:
Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder
Pres. GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed
Force who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe
and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to
campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY". Vote APC Vote
Buhari / Osinbajo
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by anonimi: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Great move to quiet the useless LIARS and propagandists.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by adamskutty(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
grin
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by eleko1: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Leave those imbe-cile,nnothing dey their upstairs than gaRri.Even when u caught those miserale thief red handed,they'll deny being the one.Useless pipu
kastonkastrol:
which useless evidence do you want to see ? Look there had been several allegations against NNPC for non-remittance of funds to the Federation Account by NEITI, KPMG and even Nuhu Ribadu. So basically what are you saying?
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by hamzyluv(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
".12 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTORS
BEFORE VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund 4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira 10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills 15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency. 22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets...
Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small girl
forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo.
Now Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has
been apprehended or prosecuted 28. Quote of the year:
Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder
Pres. GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed
Force who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe
and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to
campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY". Vote APC Vote
Buhari / Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2015
For how long are u going to run .? God will surely make you pay for every evil you have done
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Adewale9(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Fela Quote
(Authority stealing pas armrobbery).
Gej Quote (Stealing is not Corruption) meaning d woman is not corrupt to Clueless Gej...
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by niggereyez(f): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b]Only in Nigeria will you see one unrepentant prehistoric pen-robber suing people because they called her a thief which she is.... Smh

Madueke is the mother of corruption in this country. Right from her time in shell when she falsely backdated her graduation year from havard university to gain employment, the woman became mother of crime.

She has stolen billions of naira during her reign as the minister of works in 2007

• madueke claimed to have spent the sum of 30.9 billion naira as payment to contractors who "rehabilitated" the sagamu-benin express way. We all know what happened after that.

• same arm-robber madueke wasted 10billion naira just to service her private jets

• the Nigeria senate indicted this thieving madueke when she fraudulently transferred 1.2billion naira into her toll company far back in 2009.

• Even nuhu ribadu accused this hearless woman of stealing 28billion naira from oil revenue and royalty

The crimes of this woman is just three-much that I can't recall all. Diezani has stolen about 50billion naira from her time as the minister of transport 2007 to 2009.. I really can't imagine the amount of money the obanje woman would have stolen under this gej corrupt administration.[/b]

I recall she was minister of Mines and Industry. ...
Ojo Mauekwe was minister of Transport.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Brugo(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Did you say this when Tinubu and Osinbajo got the courts to stop AIT from airing well researched and facts filled documentaries?
APC supporters are the biggest hypocrites on earth.
Your media houses keep damaging the image of Alison using false allegations that even Sanusi himself couldn't subsatantiate, the senate investigated and found nothing, a respected auditing firm PWC investigated and found nothing, yet you guys keep talking about it, but you went to the court to stop the airing of well researched documentaries about Tinubu and the pretending crook called Osinbajo.

So opposing barefaced corruption translates into being a supporter of the APC?

If you can observe this nation in comparison with other (prospering) nations and still say that GEJ runs a good government then you have made politics your religion. Only religious adherence can shun truth and logic to believe in the intangible.

This woman has refused to explain what happened to the missing money. Even though the auditors have helped her in reducing the sum from about $10 billion (as quoted by Iweala) to just over $1 billion, she still doesn't give a damn about the citizens she is supposed to serve.

Sanusi was accused and suspended immediately. Stella Oduah was accused but not suspended even during investigation. Alison-Madueke was accused and no suspension followed. They even "investigated" her without asking her to go on suspension. Is this not to allow her cover her tracks?

When you accuse someone of theft before a judge, the defendant is not expected to say "I am not the first to steal o!" or "It didn't start in my time. I inherited it from my forebears." Or even worse, "Oga judge where were you when Mr xyz stole last week?"

Defence is different from mudslinging and both concepts cannot be used interchangeably.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

Woe betide your miserable mouth. Do a grammatical and analytical review of every word or sentence in my post and bring out the errors. You must be mad. Do you think I am one of the dullards on Nairaland who finds it extremely difficult to construct good sentence? Every kobo spent on your life is an utter waste. Monkey.

You just shelled in this post again...smh
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Ikwokrikwo: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:

So opposing barefaced corruption translates into being a supporter of the APC?

If you can observe this nation in comparison with other (prospering) nations and still say that GEJ runs a good government then you have made politics your religion. Only religious adherence can shun truth and logic to believe in the intangible.

This woman has refused to explain what happened to the missing money. Even though the auditors have helped her in reducing the sum from about $10 billion (as quoted by Iweala) to just over $1 billion, she still doesn't give a damn about the citizens she is supposed to serve.

Sanusi was accused and suspended immediately. Stella Oduah was accused but not suspended even during investigation. Alison-Madueke was accused and no suspension followed. They even "investigated" her without asking her to go on suspension. Is this not to help her cover her tracks?

When you accuse someone of theft before a judge, the defendant is not expected to say "I am not the first to steal o!" or "It didn't start in my time. I inherited it from my forebears." Or even worse, "Oga judge where were you when Mr xyz stole last week?"

Defence is different from mudslinging and both concepts cannot be used interchangeably.
Rubbish.
Where were you when Tinubu and Osinbajo went to get the courts to stop AIT from airing their documentaries?
Are their own corruption unimportant.
None of the nonsense you wrote above proves than any money is missing from NNPC or that Allison stole it.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2015
tijjanioyan:
pls i no fit laf.

Hehehehehe
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:
Dabullit.....Plz ignore e.diots whose only constructive words are curses.....Running when no man pursues :PP

Lost dogs don't often listen to the master's whistle.

Thanks Jare
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2015
OLADD:

Woe betide your miserable mouth. Do a grammatical and analytical review of every word or sentence in my post and bring out the errors. You must be mad. Do you think I am one of the dullards on Nairaland who finds it extremely difficult to construct good sentence? Every kobo spent on your life is an utter waste. Monkey.

People who often go to insulting, self defense mode are often people of low self esteem, You didn't have to prove yourself , in that attempt you showed how gullible and dull you are .. Best of luck in S S 2 , you need it he he he grin
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bold face Armed Robbery of Nigerians sponsored by Commander in Thief of Armed robbers Badluck Egbere Joesatan

Faints, chai, no dull moment on nairaland...........nigga u get mouth oooo..... shocked cool shocked
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Situation001:

he is also known as gridlock egbere jonothing

Hehehe, many names , One man , his middle name is Corruption

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Izontubo(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2015
I don't like this woman... angryshe is so annoying..living lavishly while she neglects her home town in bayelsa and bayelsa in general..a woman that has little or no plan for Niger delta and Nigeria at large..a woman that loves money more than men..she disgusts me..GEJ should have thrown this woman away a long time ago..she has brought nothing but scandals around the president with no work done for the populace as regards advancements in oil and gas..rubbish...
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

A bottle of cold orijin for you for this response.

You don't need a 3D glasses to view n see that the OLAD* is a clown and clueless e-diot.

Thank you Jare, You are blessed
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by angelsing(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
Enough of this going to court to sue or get an injunction to stop a publication...They should start suing for Libel instead of suing to stop a publication.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by lonelydora: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2015
ibietela2:

From you username to your post LIES

I see you didn't understand my signature.

This is your last warning. ***TARGET LOCKED IN***
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by arsenal33: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2015
That means we will get to see the full PriceWaterHouse audit
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by demmah08: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
the monies grow wings and fly like witches who have endorsed Him
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by Brugo(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Rubbish.
Where were you when Tinubu and Osinbajo went to get the courts to stop AIT from airing their documentaries?
Are their own corruption unimportant.
None of the nonsense you wrote above proves than any money is missing from NNPC or that Allison stole it.

Lol. I thought you'd have learned to address an issue without mudslinging. cheesy

I expected too much from you.
Re: Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others by DaBullIT(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
eagleeyez:

Dabullit will see nothing but the protection and blessing of God,the almighty who comes in all his awe and majesty.
Please post a topic and beg the mods to make it fp in that post curse us all because millions of nigerians curse joesatan daily, his forefathers who brought him into this world

People pray for his death it is an open secret that his administration is the worst ever!!!!!!! Do u understand?
Am sure you are aware of western countries reports on him as well as opinions on his government

What then are you writting? If u wish to campaign go ahead, constitution allows it but don't deceive your self or insult us for stating what is obvious to even a blind deaf and dumb man

Thank you , God bless you , You'll receive Divine Favors IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / 2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.