Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures (41514 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / Pls How Much Is The School Fee For Federal University Otuoke In Bayesa State / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uncletony(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2015
mickey45:

U Shd've Corrected My View Without Attacking My Person. Only Illiterates Do That So I Wonder Who The Slowpoke Is.
The English'l Say A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing and that Explains the difference you often (if u've been out of school long enough) see btw students of the same course 4rm different Unis.
It would 2 me have been better that the standards these very first universities Had be replicated in every university whether public/private.
I finished 4rm an FUT myself so I know what I'm saying.
As for your question,they did say the Unis were established 2 EQUALIZE D No of Unis in each geopolitical zone So its out of political beta-pas-my-neighbour mentality & not need/efficiency &sustainability analysis...
Pple want to go to school!. Even the universities we have now is nothing compared to d number of jambites every year. The truth is dat we need more federal university to reduce expliotation by private & state owned unis. My brother sorry if u too exception to my previous comments, i understand. Am not supposed to behave in that manner. Really sorry dude. That is just d problem,..it is becoming a serious issue 4 me. We have many miscrant on social network, so it is hard to identify the reasonable ones.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by mickey45: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blame Me For Advocating Cerebral Aptitude But I'd Take A Man Who Has the Mental Aptitude Of A Thousand rather Than a thousand Each Of Who Can Only think a thousandth of a man.
Me Prefers that a robust development plan/road map be drafted. One that starts with improving the Existing Unis,lecture n research facilities and bringing them up to international status. Even if new unis would come up, I would they're located based on demand/need etc. Rather than just throwing the door open and employing new staff from graduates who've had no prior teaching experience as is the case at times,the first set of lecturers n admin staff shd b pooled 4rm existing Unis,they can then institute a working structure while fresh bloods are absorbed into d old unis, getting trained & ready to be deployed to the new unis as they come up.
What We're seeing now is a firebrigade approach to a problem that startd beyond 4-6yrs ago. The New universities albeit political are a Positive development and can b termed somewhat palliative Dou
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by mickey45: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Uncletony:

Pple wnt to go to school!. Evn the universities we have now is nothing compared to d number of jambites every year. The truth is dat we need more federal university to reduce expliotation by private & state owned unis. My brother sorry if u too exception to my previous coments, i understand. Am not suposed to behave in that maner. Really sory dude. That is just d problem,it is becomin a serious isue 4 me. We hav many miscrant on social network, so it is hard to identify the reasnable ones.
No Problem. U're right everyone wants to be a "graduate", no thanks to the graduate or die jobless quandary their short sightedness hav plunged the country in.
My grouse however Is that Quality shouldn't be mortgaged for quantity. We can still build all these universities and equip them if those at the helm will just think of building the nation more than their pockets.We really can. Excpt for the private univs which are expensiv, I'm also at my depths as regards the way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) / Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.