Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures (41509 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / Pls How Much Is The School Fee For Federal University Otuoke In Bayesa State / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by suptol(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
I c. cool

For your graphic design project, kindly get in touch
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015
noah555777:
More pics. Stop the hate messages

Not "more" pics, three pics. The grey building was a stolen picture from Covenant University. Typical of this admin. I keep asking for pictures of these thirteen newly built universities to be submitted for public evaluation. And if the three pictures which you got from the website are what the noise of "New federal universities" has been about then my fears have been confirmed, but then again Jonathan doesn't surprise me anymore.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uncletony(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Uteghe:
Am not working for anybody. Am a full blooded Niger Deltan who sees alerting Nigerians on the scam Fed Universities as a patriotic duty.

Oh my oh my!!...this is faculty of agric rest room!. My man, dnt die b4 ur time working pple dat do not have ur interest @ heart. Tell dem to bring back their children from overseas to do this 4 dem!.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by daimsy(f): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Very very poor my dear grin

i'm glad that you have seen it with me.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by mickey45: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

There is nothing wrong with building universities.....it is how you find money for them over the next few decades that is the problem

That is why I am not too eager about these new government universities....whether federal or state...because few years down the road....money is going to be hard to come by....and then guess what?....fees go up.
I can't agree with you any less.
FUOYE was one of the very firsts. You can't imagine the astronomical amount they pay now. Yes I believe everyone should be educated but given the small population of Otuoke n oye/ Ekiti; It's to me a means of getting some of the locals jobs and forcing people from their homes to deserted places just to induce some apparent development, hiking the prices of formerly cheap goods.
I Would've Preffered that existing Unis be upgraded A and expanded.The yorubas say " a single, whole, well-raised n successful child is better than a thous and nonentities".
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by hush15: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The reason why LASU is holding you to ransom is because there isn't enough money to fund universities in Nigeria.

Every Nigerian student needs N50000-250000 per annum in funding to graduate.....and in Lagos...that comes to half of the state's budget for the year.(Half of the state's budget on just the university is a really good idea...not).

There is a reason why you won't like the new universities....and it has to do with funding. And thanks to the drop in oil prices....you and the lass in Otueke will be paying higher fees in the next few years. The money is not enough.

If I get you right, are saying federal government is suppose to fund a university like lasu? Or are you implying that GEJ is also responsible for LASU predicament also?? I don't get your analogy here.

But I know LASU is a state university that cam into being by state laws. The revenue generated by the school is so adequate to fund that school, I don't know bout otueke o but lasu I know. Unfortunately, the monies goes to the state coffers not FG o. With the IGR the government claims, funding lasu should be the least of all fashola's problem cos I can boldly tell you students are paying whatever they are asked just to get out of the system. Its that bad.

Education is in a gory state in Lagos. Put private schools apart. Its terrible but we don't talk, rather we shift blames.

I am not an otuoke man o. I am a lagosian in everyway. So don't think am being biased.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by emmasege: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
SkyBlue1:
OP you are saying what everyone already knows. We keep hearing Jonathan built 13 brand new universities from scratch. Whenever you ask anybody to show us pictures of these brand new federal universities built by the federal government of Jonathan so we can evaluate them, the place goes quiet. Goes quiet because the structures are nothing to write home about, you just see signboard in the bush for most of them.
Of course every ignoramus will believe your post. Do u know how the so called best universities (e.g. UNILAG, OAU, UNILORIN) looked at inception?. UNILORIN still retains their temporary site. Go and compare it with the current permanent site, and u 'll see the difference. Universities grow with time. The universities in question are barely four yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Here's a quote from the University website

" In addition, a ten-bungalow site about 400 meters from
the temporary site has been turned over to the
university, which it intends to use for temporary
administrative offices, hostels for women, a sick-bay, a
cafeteria."

10 bungalow site..lol

With all the billions. So this is what the Federal Government can offer.?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by scalez: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Now, it is easier for Patience to back to school.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Adanora: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
#APCpropaganda.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uteghe(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Uncletony:

Oh my oh my!!...this is faculty of agric rest room!. My man, dnt die b4 ur time working pple dat do not have ur interest @ heart. Tell dem to bring back their children from overseas to do this 4 dem!.
Show a pic to prove that. Stop the ''dying'' talk. Am destined to outlive you. The task of exposing the GEJ scam is a national duty.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2015
emmasege:
Of course every ignoramus will believe your post. Do u know how the so called best universities (e.g. UNILAG, OAU, UNILORIN) looked at inception?. UNILORIN still retains their temporary site. Go and compare it with the current permanent site, and u 'll see the difference. Universities grow with time. The universities in question are barely four yrs old.

People who can read between the lines would know the message being passed. How much was spent on these federal universities to get them to these "temporary" state? And no, four years is not a short time, Amaechi was able to build 100s of schools of high calibre construction around his state in this time frame, as well as high calibre health centres. Fashola was able to build much more in that time frame as well. Should we not expect more from the federal government that has more resources at it's disposal especially with the high oil prices that lasted for most of this administration's time in power?
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Mayor21(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Uncletony:

Brove pls are u student there?
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uncletony(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Uteghe:

Show a pic to prove that. Stop the ''dying'' talk. Am destined to outlive you. The task of exposing the GEJ scam is a national duty.

U knw wat?!..u are just a despotic lair to claim u are from Niger delta & knw d uni to start with.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Cashio(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:

APC and their Sympathisers have been Misleading their followers but Nigerians are Not Dumb!

Help yourself

http://fuotuoke.edu.ng/
bro pls do you know whether fuo is offering architecture.
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uncletony(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Mayor21:

Brove pls are u student there?

The school fees here is just 3,500 naira. With world class laboratory & workshop eqiupment. Scroll up to see d pixs.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by holysaint1(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Cashio:
bro pls do you know whether fuo is offering architecture.

not yet
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Mayor21(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Uncletony:

The school fees here is just 3,500 naira. With world class laboratory & workshop eqiupment. Scroll up to see d pixs.
jeez... 3,500 or 35,000?
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Macelliot(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2015
SkyBlue1:
OP you are saying what everyone already knows. We keep hearing Jonathan built 13 brand new universities from scratch. Whenever you ask anybody to show us pictures of these brand new federal universities built by the federal government of Jonathan so we can evaluate them, the place goes quiet. Goes quiet because the structures are nothing to write home about, you just see signboard in the bush for most of them.
You are dumb!
I'm a living witness. I visited Federal Uni. of Oye Ekiti. I was so amazed and astonished.
Stop your propagandist!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Mayor21(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
holysaint1:

not yet
pls has year1 started their exams?
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Johnsinia(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Not "more" pics, three pics. The grey building was a stolen picture from Covenant University. Typical of this admin. I keep asking for pictures of these thirteen newly built universities to be submitted for public evaluation. And if the three pictures which you got from the website are what the noise of "New federal universities" has been about then my fears have been confirmed, but then again Jonathan doesn't surprise me anymore.
so, u wnt the 15 new fed unis to b like Harvard. I fear for the level of ur reasoning but then again the oppositn level of reasoning and propangada dosen't surprise anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2015
daimsy:

i'm glad that you have seen it with me.

cheesy smiley yes dear
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by sophtaf(f): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Princecalm:
What figures of speech is used by the op in reference to his topic.
grin
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by fboycaestro(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:

APC and their Sympathisers have been Misleading their followers but Nigerians are Not Dumb!

Help yourself

So this is the picture if the university....be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by olance(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Is this a bungalow or what because me I don't understand what am seeing, it's as if the house belongs to the artist that did the printing on the board, because there is no sense in putting school name on the floor, it is supposed to be at the entrance of the university.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Mrslimblack(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Come OP, did u take that pic with ur phone. That must be a 3310

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Bants(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Sips Orijin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2015
I have been to the school nd d structures there re highly excellent don't mind d op.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by ebuksfire(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2015
You are a wicked liar so MY COVENANT UNIVERSITY CHAPEL IS NOW PART OF UNIVERSITY OF OTUOKE. SAD!!!!
ochejoseph:

Help yourself

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by Uncletony(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Mayor21:

jeez... 3,500 or 35,000?

Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Macelliot:

You are dumb!
I'm a living witness. I visited Federal Uni. of Oye Ekiti. I was so amazed and astonished.
Stop your propagandist!

Post pictures so we can see and be amazed as well. No more discussion required, let us see the universities, not more stolen pictures from Covenant University being advertised as Jonathan universities
Re: Federal University Otuoke In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Johnsinia:

so, u wnt the 15 new fed unis to b like Harvard. I fear for the level of ur reasoning but then again the oppositn level of reasoning and propangada dosen't surprise anymore.

No need trying to anticipate my expectations. Post pictures let the Nigerian people decide if the structure they see is worthy of the hype the federal government as been trying to generate with this. It really is that simple. But it's okay, I know why something so simple is difficult to post, it is the shame. Bad product is bad product, that is why someone was posting Convenant university chapel and claiming it to be a structure from one of the new "Universities"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.