Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) (1394 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Freestyle Rap Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2015

You freak are touts, but I'm sick and proud,
I beat you with a club if you stick around,
I'm fu^cking with the beat call it fornication,
I'm freaking single but gat to know I'm double dating,
I'm messing with you dawgs,
My jabs lay fellas to the floor,
I'm back to push verses to the fore,
I bring truth to the light and I make fools to take flight,
I put ma do^pe verses on the loose cos I'm tight,
I make fu^ckers to scream when I pull out a D,
I'm in so you mo afuckers look out for me,
Ma punchlines are heavy and ma verses are the do^pest,
I'm always on the watch but I never wear a rolex,
Infected, I bring the illest bars to screen,
Air my thoughts for real when I land on the scene,
I spit lessons with the rhymes, I'm refreshing with the lines,
Okagbare with a mask, call it Blessing in disguise,
I'm the Igwe, the emcee at the top,
Got a Yen on my mind , fu^ck a penny for your thoughts,
I put niggas on the run when I'm cocking a gat,
Lift your damn low spirits at the drop of a hat,
Ya rhymes are weak, what you sending is nonsense,
My verses are flawless, I lack fear in abundance,
I got the glitz and the glamour,
You aint got a shield but I see a chink in your armour,
Ruffle feathers with this man and lose your tooth in a fight,
I'm a fu^cking ruff ryder but I'm smooth on the mic,
I'm better than you lots, tell theses fellas I'm a god,
Never step up to the plate, rather step up to the pot,
You rappers are wack, you never made an impression,
I put ma views down just to raise an objection,
If you wack in rhymes, I'd leave you decimated when ah grab a nine,
I'm hard like gravel,but I wrote my name on the sands of time,
Undisputed I spit the sickest plays in the block,
Give you a run for his money while I'm taking a walk,
I'm the realest on the site so you suckers should fu^ck off,
I'm not wearing an anklet but I'm working ma socks off,
Fine boy no pimple, I'm the choice of ya chick,
Never spat on alleys, but I'm the voice of the streets,
Y'll below my level, I'm a boss and a king,
You would feel it in the air when ah throw caution to the wind,

Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ).mp3

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=104&get-dir=3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by jreyez(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is sick grin...... Mikus you need to enter studio and record this particular track again. grin

So vicious! Omo you dey vex like canibus o....

Dope stuff! grin
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
jreyez:
This is sick grin...... Mikus you need to enter studio and record this particular track again. grin

So vicious! Omo you dey vex like canibus o....

Dope stuff! grin

Hahaha, thanks!
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by obesemf(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin oga mikuz lwkm. nice, but see how you struggle trying to maintain the growl , natural voice better pass this
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by Illmayor(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
drug... no doubt
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
obesemf:
grin oga mikuz lwkm. nice, but see how you struggle trying to maintain the growl , natural voice better pass this

That's my natural voice. grin
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by obesemf(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
mikuz:

That's my natural voice. grin

in the last battle you sounded like Pherowshuz.
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
obesemf:

in the last battle you sounded like Pherowshuz.

Lol, I was experimenting.
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by Mayor101010(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
It's ya boy Lordmayor/ i'm d number one n i'm d major/i'm a walking bee-hive/so when u see me u best behave/i'm d king of d jungle y'all little animals run into your cave/don't mess wif me cos u might be digging ur grave/i don murder dem see dia corpse all arround me/b4 i no cops don sorround me/i'm not here to beat da best buh i'm here to teach da best/i'm on top of the crest/and dis goes to the rest/i'm here to stay like a mark/i'm a preacher of d gospel buh i ain't bro mark/they said hiphop is dead buh i'm 2 ressurect it like Jesus/
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by gottoboy(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Mikuz tracks don ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ reach 16 for му fone grin grin guy when you go drop album n̶̲̥̅̊åå? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
gottoboy:
Mikuz tracks don ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ reach 16 for му fone grin grin guy when you go drop album n̶̲̥̅̊åå? cheesy

This na the first complete track I don do na. grin
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by deloon(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
gottoboy:
here is the email: muzikstreets(at)gmail.com
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by gottoboy(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2015
deloon:

here is the email: muzikstreets@)gmail.com
Done, bruv. Sorri for just seein this now, have sent I̲̅t.
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by gottoboy(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2015
mikuz:

This na the first complete track I don do na. grin
All join your stuff don yakpa forr myy fone. If Person ask who Mikuz be? Wetin ma talk? cool
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by C00lSufee(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Mhen! I love this.....#Thumbs up
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by mikuz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
C00lSufee:
Mhen! I love this.....#Thumbs up

Thanks!
Re: Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ) by LhoOd: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikuz:

Thanks!

how M I DL'inq

(1) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles Top 5 New Netcees Of 2014. / The Game Diss To Jay-z{the Lyrics} / Letter To Hip Hop From Iyme Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.