Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Memorare- Pls Share Your Testimonies (For Catholics). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Memorare- Pls Share Your Testimonies (For Catholics). (6568 Views)

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) / Mary's Command For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Memorare- Pls Share Your Testimonies (For Catholics). by nodullin(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
"Remember, Oh most gracious virgin Mary, NEVER has it been known that whoever sort thy help or implored thy protection was left unaided…"

That’s the first paragraph of the great prayer as originated by St. Fr. Claude Bernard. whenever I say this prayer I look to myself and say “such strong and powerful wordings”

I had an encounter… a couple of days ago.. Had a big job I.V… had prayed… sort prayers… studied.. Discussed with peeps to help get well prepared for it and also to become successful at the IV.

I used this prayer ‘memorare' as a strong prayer tool even had to a make a proclamation in the presence of the brethren during a church group gathering. I boasted… “Anyone who says this prayer to our mother Mary in earnest.. Should be confident that his/her prayer request would be met”.. I hence concluded with the story of my IV process and that I had done a couple of stages and they can write it anywhere.. I was going to be called for the Job… Yes! I would, and by next week I will remind them of what I had just said” I told them mother Mary.. Never fails in her prayer requests.

Two days later I got an “I’m sorry to inform you kinda e-mail” from the prospective employer. Wow!! I felt like a pack of expired biscuits. couldn’t believe it. I thought to myself.. “what could have happened? didn’t my mother intervene? didn’t God answer her request? Did my frailty stand in the way of my requests? wasn’t I fit for the job? What do I do next? How do I confront my church members who I had just informed of the solicitude of Mary? Questions.. Questions…

Well … I thought to myself.. All things work together for good, a bigger testimony could actually be on the way.. Till then I keep my fingers crossed and believe in the efficacy of God, his son, his mother (through her son) and the holy spirit.

Fellow catholics… i know there are a 1001 testimonies on “THE MEMORARE PRAYER” please share.

My testimony is on the way…

Mother mary… Pray for Us.
Oh Jesus Christ.. Have mercy on us.
Re: The Memorare- Pls Share Your Testimonies (For Catholics). by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Last xmas i received a miracle tru this prayer
in my family @ every xmas we use to share food with our neighbours and this has been since 15 yrs so these people are always expecting sometin every year.but that time things were tight with us financially and u could imagine the embarasement so i said the memorary 9 times in a row and like 5 minutes after i received a payment alert it was from my sister i couldnt believe my eyes i thought i was dreaming

1 Like

Re: The Memorare- Pls Share Your Testimonies (For Catholics). by nodullin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Clardo:
Last xmas i received a miracle tru this prayer
in my family @ every xmas we use to share food with our neighbours and this has been since 15 yrs so these people are always expecting sometin every year.but that time things were tight with us financially and u could imagine the embarasement so i said the memorary 9 times in a row and like 5 minutes after i received a payment alert it was from my sister i couldnt believe my eyes i thought i was dreaming

wow!! Truly a miracle!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? / Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.