Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? (6570 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Too many today have already accepted that to be born again is to become a committed member of a particular church. To be a pastor, to open a church. Or worse of them is to think that by participating financially in the church business gives you a strong ground​ to be born again.

And then there are these particular group who feels that since they have been certified by the eyes of men to look born again, they are born again.

I will simply ask you again if you are born again. To be born again doesn't mean you have stopped doing all the wrong things you use to do. Now you are a good nice person.

It's a gift of God which is given in the most foolish and weak method of exports. If you continue to reason with your finite mind you may never realise this gift of eternal Life. It's living forever with your creator. To be empowered to become the son of God Almighty. You can't just become a child of God Almighty by your decision. I said it's a gift and you are to receive it by trusting the authenticity of the gift.

Many have not received it because they don't understand what it is. Others ignorantly have accepted it blindly without the understanding of what is born again.

You are first born here in the physical world, have witnessed the things of man. The journey you will embark on if you would believe is the realm of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Born into​ another realms where your thoughts are transformed into the image and likeness of God Almighty.

If the whole world understood what it actually meant, you would have seen people everywhere so passionate about the revelations of the new birth. But because they are content with just being a natural man they mock and laugh at the sound of grace of the lord God Almighty. They know they need help, but always think natural help. Forgotten that everything you could see today was Framed out of nothing. The lord God Almighty spoke and all the vast of them came standing even right now.

Your Spirit must be circumcise of the fear of death and your soul washed with pure water so that it won't thirst again. And your body change at the appearance of Christ Jesus.

To be born again is the power and the wisdom of God Almighty changing you. Transforming you into another kind of being which is higher than men.

Receive it today. If you still need an understanding of how to be born again, simply bow your knees in your home right now or whatever you are, say it to your hearing, I confess that CHRIST JESUS is the lord of every creatures which I am one, and I also believe in my heart that he died and was raised from the death by the glory of the lord God Almighty. And we were raised together. That means your Spirit is circumstanced by faith. I am saved by that action of God Almighty and not anything good I did. Thank you lord God. Amen.

For in life it's with the mouth confession is made and with the heart man believe and he is made right with his creator.

More to come....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by malvisguy212: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
I was in a church, I saw two brother praying and speaking in toung , after they pray finish, I ask them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scrubbing their head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Yes
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2017
malvisguy212:
I was in a church, I saw two brother praying and speaking in toung , after they pray finish, I ask them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scrubbing their head.

Many don't know
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2017
You must be born again
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Because of your calling
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Launcher: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Born again by who? From who?
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes na.. everybody will claime that na op.. u funny oo Wetin we go talk before cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by opalu: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
To be born again in simple explanations:

When God created Adam and Eve, God told Adam: "The day you eat of the tree in the middle of the garden, you shall die!" But you noticed that Adam didn't physically die. And God cannot lie, therefore Adam died in another way. He died spiritually. His Human spirit got disconnected from the Almighty Spirit. It was like your Phone network loosing connection with the Service Provider. It is like a Plane loosing connection with the Control Tower.
It's like the Moon loosing touch with the Sun. The same way the Moon reflects the Sun, that is how the Human spirit is designed to reflect the Spirit of God on earth.

So for the DISCONNECTION to be reconnected, the Christ had to come to climb a pole just like NEPA guys climb the pole to reconnect your light. He was hung on the cross to pay the Ultimate Price for those who have ever lived, those who were alive then and those who will ever live. He paid a price that is trillions times heavier than any sin the whole world can ever commit. He died to reconnect our spirits that died by that Adamic disobedience to the God-network (God-kind of Life).

Now, remember that Adam and Eve started giving birth after they fell from the divine Nature. So all the children they gave birth to were born UNDER the fallen Nature. So there has to be another giving birth for all who were born under the law, under sin. That 2nd giving birth is not done by humans again but by God Himself via the Price paid on the Cross.

That 2nd Birth is called being BORN AGAIN. When God gives birth to your spirit anew, old things will pass away. Your physical body may still be same complexion and same scars. But your spirit is totally new. The mind will only require a renewing of the mind via the bible and positive materials to fall into line with the newness of the spirit.

When God gives birth, He gives birth to gods! You are a god on this earth if you are born again. Don't mind how Satan and his agents and hypocrites have bastardized being born again. When God gives birth He births a god. When a dog gives birth it produces a dog. If mango produces, it reproduces mangos. That is why Satan is so terrified to allow you become born again. You will terrorise him. You are a god on earth.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by MrCork: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
malvisguy212:

..when i find lightskin babe...I be born again angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Ptown(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Too many today have already accepted that to be born again is to become a committed member of a particular church. To be a pastor, to open a church. Or worse of them is to think that by participating financially in the church business gives you a strong ground​ to be born again.

And then there are these particular group who feels that since they have been certified by the eyes of men to look born again, they are born again.

I will simply ask you again if you are born again. To be born again doesn't mean you have stopped doing all the wrong things you use to do. Now you are a good nice person.

It's a gift of God which is given in the most foolish and weak method of exports. If you continue to reason with your finite mind you may never realise this gift of eternal Life. It's living forever with your creator. To be empowered to become the son of God Almighty. You can't just become a child of God Almighty by your decision. I said it's a gift and you are to receive it by trusting the authenticity of the gift.

Many have not received it because they don't understand what it is. Others ignorantly have accepted it blindly without the understanding of what is born again.

You are first born here in the physical world, have witnessed the things of man. The journey you will embark on if you would believe is the realm of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Born into​ another realms where your thoughts are transformed into the image and likeness of God Almighty.

If the whole world understood what it actually meant, you would have seen people everywhere so passionate about the revelations of the new birth. But because they are content with just being a natural man they mock and laugh at the sound of grace of the lord God Almighty. They know they need help, but always think natural help. Forgotten that everything you could see today was Framed out of nothing. The lord God Almighty spoke and all the vast of them came standing even right now.

Your Spirit must be circumcise of the fear of death and your soul washed with pure water so that it won't thirst again. And your body change at the appearance of Christ Jesus.

To be born again is the power and the wisdom of God Almighty changing you. Transforming you into another kind of being which is higher than men.

Receive it today. If you still need an understanding of how to be born again, simply bow your knees in your home right now or whatever you are, say it to your hearing, I confess that CHRIST JESUS is the lord of every creatures which I am one, and I also believe in my heart that he died and was raised from the death by the glory of the lord God Almighty. And we were raised together. That means your Spirit is circumstanced by faith. I am saved by that action of God Almighty and not anything good I did. Thank you lord God. Amen.

For in life it's with the mouth confession is made and with the heart man believe and he is made right with his creator.

More to come....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by beautiful232(f): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
yes,I am born again!
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Fraghon: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by BlueMags(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
yes, by His grace.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
MayGod Help my soul

Meanwhile
An Instagram Page meant for entertainment ,comedy,music production,Music and Video hype and promotion is Up for page
It is having 23k followers
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by oluFELAxy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Again.

Every fuckin' Sunday!
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by victor44843(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
To be completely born again,you have to be baptised in WATER and SPIRIT (step 1)

you must be willing to do the will of God? (step 2)

You have to let your spirit be more powerful than your body(go to www.gospeltoday.ga for direction on how to strengthen your spirit man) so as to overcome temptation and worldly pleasures (step 3)

feed on the word of God always,pray always,seek God,worship him........etc

VISIT www.gospeltoday.ga FOR MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by j24bes36: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hear the gospel and believe.
Repent of you sins( have the remorse of been a sinner)
Confess that Jesus Christ the son of God as your Lord and personal Savior.
Be baptise( immersion,) in the name of God,the Father ,Son ( Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.
Continue to live a holy life.
Trusting God and the help of the Holy spirit.
Then you are born again in the Spirit of the Lord God.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by olumaxi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes....cos i hear from God...and He told me Buhari is d president of nigeria
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Lex11(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Launcher:
Born again by who? From who?

++++

There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[b] have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -John 3:1-18

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. - Romans 10:17
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by sunshineV(f): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lex11:

++++

There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[b] have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -John 3:1-18

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. - Romans 10:17

pls summarize
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by ylaa(f): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Scratching or scrubbing their head? If SCRUBBING their head with what bros?? And what TOUNG where they speaking?

quote author=malvisguy212 post=56055787]I was in a church, I saw two brother praying and speaking in toung , after they pray finish, I ask them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scrubbing their head.[/quote]
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by Horleey: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
malvisguy212:

Speaking in tongues doesn't mean one is born again cos it can be learned!!!!
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by twosquare(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by ogobaby23(f): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Born again??...I was born right the first time.
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by bamdly(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
no but I was born once
Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by italo: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Anybody that is baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit...is born again.

John 3:3,5

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? by malvisguy212: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
ylaa:
Scratching or scrubbing their head? If SCRUBBING their head with what bros?? And what TOUNG where they speaking?

quote author=malvisguy212 post=56055787]I was in a church, I saw two brother praying and speaking in toung , after they pray finish, I ask them, " are you guys born again ?" but they could not answer, just scrubbing their head.
are you born again ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!! / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.