Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? (52218 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Brugo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Allsmyles:
. Demented fool u re...I bliv u re jobless. Who u b abeg wey I no fit follow u tok? U carry fire 4head?come na mai dy lick ground wey ur oversized feet step on. I'll jst behave in a more sensible way than ur female family members who re weaklings. Silence z all u deserve. Keep quoting me pls as u no get work doWhat an irresponsible being. #spitsonhisfootprints

It takes a special form of ignorance and destitution to assume that an online presence translates into joblessness. shocked No way you can be that dàft.

Firstly, you have trouble recognising and accepting humour. Secondly, your poverty stricken mentality has led you off the path of simple logic.

What a sad life you have. You might as well seek to end it since you are useless to the world.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by NemzySeries(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:
Hahah! Look at the guy at the back. His mouth dropped. shocked... grin grin grin
His frm Ekiti state grin
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by tomiobj(m): 5:12am On Mar 19, 2015
stevewale:
It seems the style has changed now cos it appears its d wives who lift the hubbies up for pic posture on wedding day....

Guys can you allow your wife do this to you on your wedding day? grin grin

no

1 Like

Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Brugo:

You have shown the world how ignorant you are. It takes a blithering fool like you to miss the humour.
Please don't fool yourself! Your humour was so dry if that's what you call thing.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Brugo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
jcmaiah:

Please don't fool yourself! Your humour was so dry if that's what you call thing.

It's obvious you are a glutton for punishment. If it was humourless, it would not garner even one "like". Sadly, you can't recognise a joke when you see one. Your life must be so depressing.

Kindly jump off a bridge. The world would heave a sigh of relief.
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Brugo:

It's obvious you are a glutton for punishment. If it was humourless, it would not garner even one "like". Sadly, you can't recognise a joke when you see one. Your life must be so depressing.

Kindly jump off a bridge. The world would heave a sigh of relief.
Truth is I will die 30years after you must have been buried!
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by Brugo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
jcmaiah:

Truth is I will die 30years before you!

Awww. Are you so eager to leave? Well by all means go and die. grin
Re: (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? by CAROLYN19: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
For trending, sexy wedding gowns call Elegant gown Rentals on 08066332919

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.