Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day (51565 Views)

From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
A bride did the unthinkable last Saturday when she refused to show up for her wedding.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-bride-dumps-groom-on-wedding-day.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by EOOJ(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
What shocked omor ppl are very wicked o...wat a life.

Na dis kind tin fit make d guy either becom a misogynist or a hardcore player. Dam! Cant even imagine it sef...

More strength to the guy n his family sha. Shit happens.

Like old men wud say....its all for d best

Hope d story real sha

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Women deceiving men since B.C angry

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
That must hurt like hell. A pity.

And to walk in with bathroom slipper, that bride is purely wicked. But on a brighter side, it's better to be dumped than trap in an unhappy union.

You'll live to regret that marriage. sad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fabricated story..
Anything to trend on Twitter these days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
All this cooked up stories undecided

mtchwwwwww undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by decatalyst(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
It had better be a fabricated story ooo...cuz if nah true or real life, the thunder wey go fire the girl, her family, and the supposed friends that call the babe "iyawo (Kunle)" just to make the dude happy, still dey do dry fasting and press up ooo shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by blessedvisky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Stegomiah: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cos something is fake
Cos something is bad
Doesn't mean all are bad

Cos the lady is cruel, doesn't mean all ladies are wicked or heartless

A broken courtship is still better than a broken marriage

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Ayoswit(f): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Don't blame the bride too much, she might have discovered somethings only known to her and the groom.

A broken courtship/dating is better than a broken marriage.

The groom should thank his stars, God might be saving him from life problems. His life could be worse off if he had married the lady.

And as a Christian,

I believe all things work together for good to those who love God and who are called according to His purpose

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by BE811APP: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nothing Shocks me about marriages dis days..

I Know of a wedding that didnt last a week... Marriage was on July 11th.. d same week d husband sent the wife back home to learn manners..

On nairaland yesterday.. we heard of a 2 Month old wedding..

Society should stop rushing people into marriages..

Please take time to court well... to avoid stories that touch angry

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by kimnicki(f): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
People are wicked sha
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Hedonistically: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Twitter (and Instagram) are full of lying idiots.

These fools that are irrelevant in real life use fake stories and fake 'packaging' to attain cosmetic relevance on social media.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Kherry: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Omotayor123(f): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
News like this is usually the other way round. As the lady stand to suffer the greater part of the aftermath.

Only God knows what could have happened sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Picture of the bride in bathroom slippers or adonbelieveit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Spells(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
This what just happened

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by RealAdewole(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
And they will say men are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by babasolo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cry Alot, Take A Bath, Drink A Glass Of Macdowels. Sleep, Wake Up And Open A New Page Of Your Life.. Shit Happens In Life. Be A Happy Man Not Because You Have Everything, But Because The Future Is Still A Blank Page Yet To Be Written On.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by saintdennis(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is why I tell people if my future wifey wants a wedding she should be ready to sponsor it.

The ONLY thing I would spend my money on is the suit, shoes and tie.

+ this is also why I plan to live close to a lagoon.

The best thing any guy can do for himself Is marry a lawyer/medical practitioner / engineer...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by jihday(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Too many fake/cooked up stories these days. That's how we heard of the boyfriend/girlfriend death in uniben. Lienus. angryToo many fake/cooked up stories these days. That's how we heard of the boyfriend/girlfriend death in uniben. Lienus.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by jide219(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Maybe the guy did something to upset the girl or the girl found out a big secret about the guy so she could not go through with it
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by eph12(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yawns undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Seeeeeeee: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
misspicy:
All this cooked up stories undecided

mtchwwwwww undecided
i have experienced one b4
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by nbright: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked cool cool shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by amclimax(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
after God fear woman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by chachanga: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Guys, see levels?!

Na wetin too much TeleMundo dey cause be dis. undecided
ChappyChase:

I concur!!!!

All those kain "romantic", "tragic", melodramatic" casting wey dey plenty pass dey annoy person for Oyibo film don begin dey happen live in Naija now.

If you go smart-up, better scramble all your zZee-world channels & co. b4 ur babe go show you Arsenal jersey on Man-U / PSG match day.

Anyway, hope the rice and kponmo nor waste sha; na dat one fit pain me pass if I dey there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by ChappyChase: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
amclimax:
after God fear woman
I concur!!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by lamideee(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
End time bride
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
GOOSH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Kosen Is Married (World's Tallest Man) / Eid Mubarak Images 2015- Wishes Quotes Messages & SMS / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.