Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* (45882 Views)

6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors / Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2015
hisableplc:
I was on my way out to my farm and i heard noise of people condemning the act i asked what happened and i was told a father cut her daughter over the night with blade, reason for going to help a neighbor to do domestic work. I traced my way to the school of the child and found the little girl named Mary Olutayo the name of the school withheld I ushered them to the nearest police station tried to call my lawyer for instructions as regards human rights went out of airtime while speaking to one Mrs Aderonke who is a human right activist.
At the police the teacher were asked #3000 i insisted its not done and the case must be handled they walked me out of the station when they heard i involved my lawyer and told the teachers to wait in one of the offices

Please i need this to reach out to Nigerians and stop all this undue process, Child abuse by parents or anyone and the police not demanding for ransom to discharge their duties

This happend in Ejigbo environs.

Good job you did. But i ll appreciate if you mention the police station as well as the name of the officer who asked for money. I'm after them
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Neplusultra(f): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls did u say ur farm
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by greall12(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Heartless father God will judge u oooo
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Bokoharam fellow, madt man pretending to be sane, 90yrs imprisonment for such act and sandfeeding every morning for such man shikena , I wan stage fight with dis man, abi he dey maddi Ni, he dey crazee Ni pls forget abt police their usefulness is useless grin
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Emma4Jesu(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2015
The girl father is evil and extremly wicked, he should be placeed in the awaiting trial where condem criminals are for six months
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by luckyboss(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
so this man never stop taking weeds and Ijaw kaikai ..

take old pa {HERO BEER} to avoid this evil act.
anyway sorry little girl.. ur dad ll soon change if he admits this instruction.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by yoged(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2015
sauceny:
Sometime in 2008,i bought a phone for 10k & it got faulty later.So i took the phone to a technician & he misplaced the phone (according to his story) with out any form of remorse,so i got angry & left for the station... As soon as i got in,i narrated my ordeal to em & they said i have to pay for the form N1000,police charge N2000 & N2000 for the 2 officers that would arrest the technician.... I got angry to the point i started wondering whom was even making me angry between the police & the technician.
grin
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Why now??
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Babaneh:
are u sure the man is the true father..cos i cant believe a responsible father would do this to his son..
so sad..
..wondering too sad. If he could do this to his own child, how much more a child that isn't his
This man could be a murderer embarassed shocked
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by jashar(f): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2015
You can contact Project Alert on violence against women and young girls. It's an NGO I used to work with in Lagos.
Phone number 08180091072
Address 21 Akinsanya Street, Ojodu Berger Lagos.

They'll be able to help out.
hisableplc:
I was on my way out to my farm and i heard noise of people condemning the act i asked what happened and i was told a father cut her daughter over the night with blade, reason for going to help a neighbor to do domestic work. I traced my way to the school of the child and found the little girl named Mary Olutayo the name of the school withheld I ushered them to the nearest police station tried to call my lawyer for instructions as regards human rights went out of airtime while speaking to one Mrs Aderonke who is a human right activist.
At the police the teacher were asked #3000 i insisted its not done and the case must be handled they walked me out of the station when they heard i involved my lawyer and told the teachers to wait in one of the offices

Please i need this to reach out to Nigerians and stop all this undue process, Child abuse by parents or anyone and the police not demanding for ransom to discharge their duties

This happend in Ejigbo environs.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by akin269(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2015
dat man diserve live in prisonment
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by ifeomaekol(f): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
When I begin to reason the kind of crimes, hate and injustice going on in this country I find staying indoors a very nice option. I dnt know what is going on in this country but its high time we go back to our drawing board, face God and ask for forgiveness and mercy. So many innocent blood spilled on our land, and they are crying for justice, and that is why peace has eluded our land. May God exempt us from evil. To all the youths please be careful in this coming election, if your the type that keeps late nights please just stop @least for now.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Some peeps do not deserve to have kids, this is so sad and pathetic...... angry
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by hensben(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Queendo:
When Nigerians shout corruptionn they point accusing fingers on d leaders, but almost all Nigerians are corrupt and wicked. Instead of d police assisting d child get justice they are looking for money frm d teacher who maybe is yet to collect salary. Back to topic d. Father is WICKED, no matter d offence dis punishment is inhuman.
the leaders started it then it became norm in every sector and organization..remember, if the head is cut off the body is condemn

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Isuckpussy: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2015
hisableplc:
I was on my way out to my farm and i heard noise of people condemning the act i asked what happened and i was told a father cut her daughter over the night with blade, reason for going to help a neighbor to do domestic work. I traced my way to the school of the child and found the little girl named Mary Olutayo the name of the school withheld
Name of school is on the girl's badge: Tom Spring Private Schools

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The father need to be lock up and the key thrown into an Ocean. angry

So parents are not worthy of that name at all.

U SCARCE OO. HOW U DEY? NO DEY ASK OF PERSON grin grin
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by idia101(f): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Dis is disheartening
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by hisableplc(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Good morning fellow Nigerians i was at the school of the little girl this morning and i was told that the case is currently in the police custody without paying dime and the father is locked up as at this moment but the poor girl hasn't received treatment since yesterday, I dashed straight to the station met the IPO and she told the family of the man have arrived and they are on it so i asked what practical step will be taken to treat this young girl and she said she has no money that i can assist i said definitely that why i am here. They are planning to release the girl to the fathers elder brother so they can take her for treatment.

I will be hanging around when they are done with the meeting so i can have a word with the IPO and speak to the family of the father and probably sight the father of the girl in cell

I need your support Nairalanders lets speak on behalf of this little girl

Reach me on 0 7 037825247

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by ikechukwu354(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
the truth is that we re from a country where every one is mentally ill. .. am serious, from the leaders down to the peasants. ..
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by hisableplc(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
dicefrost:

Ejigbo police station they later mellowed when i got lawyers and human right involved and didn't collect a dime

Good job you did. But i ll appreciate if you mention the police station as well as the name of the officer who asked for money. I'm after them
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by hisableplc(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Queendo:
Op pls contact dis man he is a child abuse activist (0)802 810 8980
(0) 802 567 1019 (0)805 566 5309

Email:  dcinigerialagos@yahoo.com

I did contact him yesterday thanks a lot he was really helpful the email i sent to this addy bounced back so i textd him this link to view the story

1 Like

Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by LazyGod(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2015
That's why the kid is ugly: parents' character and treament towards their kids reflect on the kids

I really feal deeply for most African children who would have been better off in slavery or orphanage compared to the circustances they face even under their parents.

The govt neeed to add PARENTING to school curriculum as a subject/coursee.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by amyjuicey(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Dis is absurd.!!!!! Anyway, he might not be d biological father. Smh.@ Op, y withhelding. Name of d skool wen I can view it frm d badge. Lolz
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by IamforGod: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
O.M.G tetanus!!! That father needs discipline
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Uncletony(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dis onne small compared to wat fulani did to small children in benue. Am alergic to d word north cos barely do u hear good thing come out from dere!.
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by tomzman: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
That's not fair
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by MissSlimbody(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
4bobo:

U SCARCE OO. HOW U DEY? NO DEY ASK OF PERSON grin grin

4bobo, 5lacasera grin

Mo gentle jare.
No vex, but u sef no dey ask of me nah tongue
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by rabimlomo: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jostico:
oyibo say child abuse 9ja say training embarassed
Which kain training be this one? This one na wickedness o shocked
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by Queendo(f): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
U are right not withstanding we shld try to show we are diff

hensben:
the leaders started it then it became norm in every sector and organization..remember, if the head is cut off the body is condemn
Re: See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* by ylaa(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? WHAT IS HUMAN RIGHT WHEN WE HAVE JUNGLE RIGHT. POOR GIRL, I WISH I COULD TAKE YOU HOME AND NURSE YOU. MAY YOUR CANNIBAL OF A FATHER NEVER GO UNPUNISHED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman / Father Refused To Attend My Wedding / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.