Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (53540 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by NifemiOlu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
I saw a string of tweets from @bule_jr. I copied them and merged them into one piece.
The tweets go thus:

"LOL, this guy that does the DSTV/CCTV in my office just gave us the coolest gist ever. I am in tears. He installed CCTV for one rich dude in Ogudu, and left in the morning shortly after. In the evening, the oga called him to come. He wanted the guy to show him how to use it and asked him to rewind it to see what happened in his house that day. The guy did and guess what they saw? His daughter was collecting D from a number of neighbourhood guys. Like she had one over every hour. He watched how she waved him off to work, placed a call and barely 5 minutes later a guy was coming to his home to knack. And as soon as that one left, another dude will come. He watched and at the 5th guy, couldn't watch anymore and asked him to stop it. sad
@bule_jr

Wow! 5 guys within such a short time...Some women are FEARFULLY made.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by juniormusa(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Her case is spiritual..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by greatgod2012(f): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
@op, you said fearfully made, instead of you to pity her, you said she's fearfully made. The young lady needs a lot counseling and advice.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by steppin: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Seems she just tasted the forbidden truth and she's been giving cheerfully.
God loves a cheerful giver, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by greatgod2012(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
And where is her mother in all this.

I still maintain that she needs counselling.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by greatgod2012(f): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
steppin:
Seems she just tasted the forbidden truth and she's been giving cheerfully.
God loves a cheerful giver, you know.

And can you say the same that God loves a cheerful giver if your daughter/sister is the one involved?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by thorpido(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Una don add to this story.5 guys in one day?
Idonbilivit.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by steppin: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
greatgod2012:

And can you say the same that God loves a cheerful giver if your daughter/sister is the one involved?
Damn you!
I just aired my fricking opinion!
Why are there so many hypocrites all over NL?
It's her life, not mine. She can sleep around with hundred men, it's none of my business.
You're quick to drag my family into this, but the moment I do the same, you cry foul.
Take your time and stay the hell away from my post.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by goodmorning40: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tales by the moonlight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by greatgod2012(f): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
steppin:

Damn you!
I just aired my fricking opinion!
Why are there so many hypocrites all over NL?
It's her life, not mine. She can sleep around with hundred men, it's none of my business.
You're quick to drag my family into this, but the moment I do the same, you cry foul.
Take your time and stay the hell away from my post.

hypocrite

na wa oh!
upon what now?
Just because I asked you to show love and empathy?
Me I no dey abuse nor curse o.
Online or offline.
It's really uncalled for.
Anyway, I love you with the love of God and will never wish you encounter such with any of your family members.
Though, it's her life but not something to be proud or happy with, hence, the empathy.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by NifemiOlu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
greatgod2012:
@op, you said fearfully made, instead of you to pity her, you said she's fearfully made. The young lady needs a lot counseling and advice.

I'm terrible in judgement and advice. I make jokes out of virtually everything. I will put her in my prayers henceforth.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
greatgod2012:
what she needs is quarantine!

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
she definitely needs a strong prayer session. dts if d op is not lying. cos I sense him adding sugar nd maggi to the story.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
sad
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by missbehave247(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice 1
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by mentorandfriend(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Badt gal. At the end of the day, she will meet an innocent guy like me, and tell me its no sex till marriage. I'll go home rejoicing at her principles, determination and virtue. Meanwhile, she has sampled all sizes of JT while waiting for a decent fellow who knows nothing so she'll use her street credibilty and tie the guy down into marriage. What does an innocent guy know kwanu? May God deliver us from badt gals.

And every gentleman novice say... Amen.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by OgologoDimkpa: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
A cocck and bull stroy

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by opefloar: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Busted
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by negbenebor(f): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Caught in the act pt2 > grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
How old is she
That should be the most important question
Is she up to an age of consent?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by dhardline(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
And after na person go marry that public toilet put for house dey call am honey,sweetie.how that one no go cheat with other men.
Guys make una dey check una babes phone o cause if not na this kin tin person go mistakenly put for house.God forbid sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by seedorfg(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Viktoh(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Givers neva lack grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Damalex4luv(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can't believe the story!!! Haba 5 guys in a day. Shey Oti gba Ojo iku ni grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
CCTV, Falling people's hands from time immemorial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.