Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? (26628 Views)

Wrong Date Of Birth On My WAEC Certificate. Please Help Out! / How To Recover Lost WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by orlaryhincah(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2015
I lost my original waec certificate due to disaster and I want to know how I can get a statement from waec office, what I really want to know is the requirements to get it and duration of time? Please I need swift response thanks.
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by orlaryhincah(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Please help me oooo
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by morefire: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ask GMB...
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
orlaryhincah:
I lost my original waec certificate due to disaster and I want to know how I can get a statement from waec office, what I really want to know is the requirements to get it and duration of time? Please I need swift response thanks.

Hi, were you able to get another certificate?
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by orlaryhincah(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
nellaluv:

No, I didn't bother cause I later found the cert.
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
orlaryhincah:

No, I didn't bother cause I later found the cert.
ok
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by matilda02(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
nellaluv:

hi,did you misplace yours?

1 Like

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Omolere3888(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2016
sowi to say u r dead b DAT cos hw cn u b lokin n ur waec result lost don't u read d instructions at d bck of ur cert. no certifcate for u buh go to d local gvmnt dey ll just gv u d affidavit for ur certificate. once lost no regain
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by matilda02(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omolere3888:
sowi to say u r dead b DAT cos hw cn u b lokin n ur waec result lost don't u read d instructions at d bck of ur cert. no certifcate for u buh go to d local gvmnt dey ll just gv u d affidavit for ur certificate. once lost no regain
first of all...work on your grammar...n secondly...pray you dont fall into the mess of misplacing something more important than a certificate.

10 Likes

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Omolere3888:

You Finally murdered English Langauage

Hmmm such a Pity **Adieu Eng Lang**

1 Like

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
matilda02:
hi,did you misplace yours?
Yes i did.
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by matilda02(f): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2016
nellaluv:

Yes i did.
Found a solution?
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Ksudr(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2016
It can actually be retrieved
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Ksudr(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Ksudr(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2016
goto the waec office in the state the exam was taken, report your problem and start from there. it will cost u alot of money shaa. gudluck

1 Like

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
matilda02:

Found a solution?

No, not yet. Please do you have an idea of what to do?. I don't want that statement of result, I need the certificate. I'm going to Lag in two weeks time, to enquire at their office.
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Princealex1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
To the best of my knowledge after certificate the nxt is statement of result
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by kelmicheal: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
just enrol for another waec exam because the stress u will go through to obtain another cert.is until when ground should open up
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by matilda02(f): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
nellaluv:

No, not yet. Please do you have an idea of what to do?. I don't want that statement of result, I need the certificate. I'm going to Lag in two weeks time, to enquire at their office.
well,i was in your shoes, they dont print cert twice like they said,what they give is attestation of result...its like the certificate. 20k,police report,affidavit.

2 Likes

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by matilda02(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
nellaluv:

wassup?any luck?
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by samyxcel: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
@Nellaluv, the Attestation of Result you got does it contain your date of birth? And how long did it take for you to get it.
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
samyxcel:
@Nellaluv, the Attestation of Result you got does it contain your date of birth? And how long did it take for you to get it.

Yes. But you can change it. Change of date of birth is N10,000, while attestation is N20, 000. When doing it, tell them to put them in one file so as not to make mistake. 3 months my dear. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by dammygoody(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellaluv:

Yes. But you can change it. Change of date of birth is N10,000, while attestation is N20, 000. When doing it, tell them to put them in one file so as not to make mistake. 3 months my dear. Good luck.
Hi
According to my school, they can't find my certificate at all, yet its verifyable my result was not ceased...so I'm left with this option
...if you're not changing your date of birth, its just #20k right...

Does it really look like the original certificate?

And pls have you tried presenting it in official situations, is it readily accepted as a substitute, in cases where the certificate is specifically needed?

And do you know if someone else can help you process it, like a relative?
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
dammygoody:

Hi
According to my school, they can't find my certificate at all, yet its verifyable my result was not ceased...so I'm left with this option
...if you're not changing your date of birth, its just #20k right...

Does it really look like the original certificate?

And pls have you tried presenting it in official situations, is it readily accepted as a substitute, in cases where the certificate is specifically needed?

And do you know if someone else can help you process it, like a relative?
Thanks.

It's exactly like the certificate, the only difference is that "attestation of result" is at the top, like a heading. It's acceptable, if they do gra gra, you sef do gra gra cheesy. I'm using mine to apply for masters in the UK January. If you want someone to process it for you there are requirements. I saw something like that on the notice board at WAEC office Yaba.

5 Likes

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by dammygoody(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellaluv:

It's exactly like the certificate, the only difference is that "attestation of result" is at the top, like a heading. It's acceptable, if they do gra gra, you sef do gra gra cheesy. I'm using mine to apply for masters in the UK January. If you want someone to process it for you there are requirements. I saw something like that on the notice board at WAEC office Yaba.
Wow..thanks a bunch..the gra gra part though grin
In the UK?...that's nice cos that was exactly wat I was thinking wen I asked if it is acceptable... Waiting for your success story..Thanks once again
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by nellaluv(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
dammygoody:

Wow..thanks a bunch..the gra gra part though grin
In the UK?...that's nice cos that was exactly wat I was thinking wen I asked if it is acceptable... Waiting for your success story..Thanks once again
u welcome
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by chymi(f): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Please do you have any one in yaba that can do mine...
nellaluv:

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Emyben(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
nellaluv:

Hello, was your application for masters at the UK later successful with the use of your 'Attestation of Result'WAEC cert?

Thanks, I'd like to know.
However, i have a scanned copy even though my hard copy original is nowhere to be found. Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Flashacademy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
If you really want to get back your lost WAEC certificate, please read this authentic article

https://flashacademy.com.ng/get-back-retrieve-lost-waec-certificate/

https://flashacademy.com.ng/get-back-retrieve-lost-waec-certificate/
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? by Flashacademy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.