Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa (28605 Views)

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by contactmorak: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
In an era where the stories of Nigerians in South Africa spoiling the country's image has become the order of the day, there is one patriotic Nigerian changing the conversation.

A South African based gentleman and philantropist, Akomolafe Olatunji, who is the CEO of H- Son Foundation, South Africa has decided to give back to his host country by donating winter jackets and shoes to 300 kids in Nolungile Primary School South Africa.

According to Akomolafe, "helping kids stay in school with good school shoes, uniforms. and helping the needy generally is my passion. It’s all about charity and helping humanity."

Below are some photos from his outreach...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/07/nigerian-philantropist-akomolafe.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by contactmorak: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
More
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is he into drugs?

Just asking because charity they say begins at home

Anyways who am I to say

28 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Monicaville: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:
Is he into drugs?

Anyways who am I to say

Haba, somebody cannot do a good deed again without Nigerians attributing the person to something negative? Well, I blame those Nigerians who go to South Africa and don't portray Nigerians image in positive light. Kudos to this young man. He's only giving back to his host community. Therefore we should commend him. This is the only time I have read something positive about Nigerians in SA in the last couple of weeks, if not months.

41 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by miqos02(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Igbos only peddle drugs

2 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Shokipp: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
The irony

1 Like

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Angelb4: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
I am not interested in this post. Just talk about PMB and you will make my day!
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
GOD BLESS YOUR KIND HEART MAN

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by condomuser: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
But South Africa is developing and these are not really required, i guess there are still slums where kids from poor backgrounds school.

This only shows that Africa is in deep mess and the level of poverty is widely distributed.

Let's get to work guys, do not sell your children's future for half bag of Buhari's rice but make sure you collect your own bag.

Nice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by chubinwa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:
Is he into drugs?

Anyways who am I to say

How does this ur crap relate to this awesome God loving thread.

Anyways, i just remembered u already knew nothing

6 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bros come and do it in your home country.. S. A don't like Nigerian or black race.. Stay there and be forming good man..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
419 turned philanthropist, #churchillstyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by gaby(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
The Kiko Kiko xenophobes always lurking around the street corners, roaming to and fro in search of a Nigerian, whose life they intend to cut short violently won't hesitate to do same to you bro in their usual ignorance.
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Can't blame him.

If he comes to naija, it is to kidnap him for ransom that some people will be planning.

Anywhere that your hustle is paying off is your home.

4 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by NwaOhafia: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is that how ungrateful south African are?
None of the kids are smiling

1 Like

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by xhamooel: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
E be like say dem no dey smile for SA cos i wonder why those Kids no dey smile...maybe dem go collect the gift from them after the picture grin
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by uzohrome(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Great job

3 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Same SA when dey kill our fellow men? Dem don use nunu water wash this guy eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by victorazyvictor(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only love their shoes

1 Like

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nightmareo07: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
This man na pure fool.
Why can't he do this for naija.
Olodo
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nightmareo07: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why not here? Anyways, giving is giving.
Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Dareal90s(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
justscorchone:
Same SA when dey kill our fellow men? Dem don use nunu water wash this guy eyes
Which of his fellow man? an Igbo man is not a Yoruba man fellow man o, get that to ur skull.

8 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dareal90s:

Which of his fellow man? an Igbo man is not a Yoruba man fellow man o, get that to ur skull.

You are a very sad fellow,if you are not Nigerian I would understand,hope they pay you enough for spewing hate on social media sha.if they don't then you are wasting the earth's oxygen being here.

1 Like

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
pDudd:
Can't blame him.

If he comes to naija, it is to kidnap him for ransom that some people will be planning.

Anywhere that your hustle is paying off us your home.
God bless you. Whenever someone does anything good in this shithole somehow people make sure you regret it

2 Likes

Re: Akomolafe Olatunji, Nigerian Philantropist, Donates To 300 Kids In South Africa by KanuIsCursed: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
only afonja and aboki can do this kind of stuff,if to say Na wawa Jew you go dey hear sey dem carry white powder.useless set of people

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria / My Accent Is Affecting Me Acedemically,pls Help!!! / My Wassce Result With No Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.