Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 (48149 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

this is money,if not she cant take care of that natural/good body
I understand what u guys/girls are all saying. But money sometimes don't solve this kind of problems that's y we have many rich ladies going for surgeries and other silly things all in the name of keeping young and beautiful. To me even though money contributed, she still have a good body.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by creamynuela88: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
U think so? Well, I can't argue that money didn't contributed but she also have a natural/good body that don't look old and dis-shape in time. She really make sense sha.

My dear if that "natural/good body dt don't look old n dis shape" jams poverty, we will be hearing n seeing a different story n pix! Just saying! She looks good though.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by 989900: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
All I can see is the work of money

Next time you read my mind, the tin wey I go do you? cheesy

How many Orijin for you?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by eshope(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Money is good my people

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

yea...that's why its good to rush kids(1 yr interval) & remain fit @ early age...not when a lady is 35yrs,she give birth to a child & wait for anoda 4yrs before aving anoda, by the time shes through with all the kids,she will fall out yakata.
but rushing is alwys good when there's money
LOL... Yeah u are right on this. he be like say u sabi better thing sha grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

I am never a diick when chatting with you Mr. fhemmy. grin

@ Topic; You realize that what people are commending or rather what the Thread was all about was her shape and figure after 6 kids right?

That can't be bought with money per se (excluding surgery options). That's Genetics right there. The woman just can't get fat and coupled with a little exercise, she would be forever young, money or not.

Genetics? Yes, i so much agree with you . . . I love the fact that you challenged me.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by bogolobango(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
hmmm but under go don scatter
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by 989900: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Genes and taking care of self is important too.

OTOH, in a poverty ridden/abusive environment/home, the story go different o.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is what I call plastic surgery at its peak
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by holyokoto(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:

No i am yet to, i have no idea who that is to start with or where is Mushi, i know Mushin but not sure if we speaking of same place.
She is very poor, hardly feed thrice a day already has 4 kids, yet she remain Gorgeous
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
holyokoto:

She is very poor, hardly feed thrice a day already has 4 kids, yet she remain Gorgeous

It is called natural beauty but most beauty of the rich are make up . . . Lol, please note that Madcow1 has made me take back my words and agree with him that it is her Genetics BUT her posh is money sha.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nazcoj(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
badassProdigy:
Nimi nwofor is a happily married Abuja based woman with 4 male kids and two females. She is so stylish and her body structure for a woman of six kids is out of this world.
From the source, they say she is very jovial, God fearing, cheerful and she has high taste for luxury lifestyle.

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/03/check-out-photos-of-this-stylish-and.html?m=1

Plastic Surgery
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by enigmang: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
All I can see is the work of money

But Mama Peace has money naa... plenty at that

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by bettercreature(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Look so much better than overrated omotola of lagos state
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow this is so amazing! Walahi she still beautiful after six children. grin
Who told you? Am sure these pix were taken before she started having babies.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

Who told you? Am sure these pix were taken before she started having babies.
U sure say u see wetting my eyes saw? Abi u know see her with the children ni. undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Take the ugliest mother of 100 and re-brand her up with good money and allow her to live the life of this woman for just one year and you will see what money could do . . . . Allow this woman to live the life of ghetto for one week and see a turn around.

[color=#006600]On Point, U said it all, 1000 likes!!!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by xtervaganza(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice pictures......

But why one of his son look like Buhari?

And only one of the kids look like their papa

Hooe this woman is not losing at home and playing better away like arsenal?
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
And the ugly husband Well money is handsome I guess. cool
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wow she look awesome for a mother of six. I envy that flat tummy.

Are you looking for where to get that special product? Look no further cos its right in your front. Go to www.bellafricana.com and don't forget to refer friends and family there.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Mekzmoney(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Women... So dis man is not handsome as he is now abi? Dats Y sum ladies would marry d most handsome man and end up in divorce, cos u won't share him alone...
D way ur tripping is d same way Other ladies would like 2taste his d***ck, nt minding dat he's married..

pretydiva:
Chaii..my eyes aff seen shocked...dis lady is biuriful..luk at d biuriful kids she gave birth even tho d hubby isn't dat handsome. Wat more can I say..her shape is awesome..money is gud

Pls ladies let's learn 2 tk care of our selves. Do away wif food dat wil serve an entire community. And stop competing wit guys wen it comes 2 drinking.#team slim gals rocks#
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by okeyscrib(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
She's a MILF grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
killercute16:
How to be lyk her after 6kids or more:
1.Eat healthy food i.e balace balance diet not everyday Rice in the morning,Bolly for lunch,Eba and Okro soup for supper.
2.Rest well.
3.Work out:A woman who wants to maintain her good body shape must workout well
4.[b]A Good Husband :Very important factor....Etc

Thank you for mentioning a good husband. ladies make sure you marry a man who wont stress your life and make you age fast!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Ammy200: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
And they Omotola is sexy.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Lyrically(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is not my bizness!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by centmichael101(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
989900:

Next time you read my mind, the tin wey I go do you? cheesy

How many Orijin for you?
no thanks let me have 2 tot of camperli on rocks!!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by omochefran(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:
Wow
Beautiful I must say

Why didn't I have all my kids at age 20 ehn
angry
not too late there is hope for you, just do the needful and God will bless you.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by creamylicious(f): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
do away with all anti aging cosmetology whitening creams and makeover. i give you two weeks, those fine lines will appear
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
U sure say u see wetting my eyes saw? Abi u know see her with the children ni. undecided
Owkay,I don hear.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by ccaramel(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mimi has 5 kids and 1 step son. She's even finer in person grin banging body for a mom of 5! Husband is super loaded lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Yeah u are right on this. he be like say u sabi better thing sha grin
yea...thats my plan

hmmm...i like your mouth..lol
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by pweetymama(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Osanobua shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked money and good genes
Exactly.genes contribute a lot to looks.if u see her mum now,u will think its her sis.Anyways,wish to be like her at her age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.