Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? (983 Views)

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by eddysernal(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Many young people of this generation hop,run,walK,jump into relationships for no important reason, they see it as being among,trending thing they want to join the status quo without giving meaning to it.if one ventures into a relationship without marriage in view what does he/she expects @ the end of the day notingh but breakup,heartbreat,evrthing break.
i strongly oppose relationships of any kind that does no end in somthing tangible.ther is no need to test anything wait for the right man/woman and time.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by xynerise: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
You don't have to oppose another man's choice of living. If two adults defined their relationship to be based on sex alone and nothing connected to marriage, that is their fundamental mutual right bro. None of your business

1 Like

Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmao!! What's the essence of going to school if at the end of the day, one can't even secure a good job.... Its try your luck man!

1 Like

Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Enegod(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
Lmao!! What's the essence of going to school if at the end of the day, one can't even secure a good job.... Its try your luck man!
cool cool
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by djeezy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
You have said it all. Nice one.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by stan241(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Are you going to just run into the first lady you see and ask her to marry you?
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Life is a risk. The fact that you embark on a task and you did not succeed doesn't mean u are a failure. What we think cannot work may eventually work. So don't be scarce or worried about going into a relationship.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by eddysernal(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
xynerise:
You don't have to oppose another man's choice of living. If two adults defined their relationship to be based on sex alone and nothing connected to marriage, that is their fundamental mutual right bro. None of your business

my point is it aint ideal and im more foccused on the youth not really adults with youths i mean 13-24.i think dis agegrade should tink about something productive rather than how to be a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
it should be what's is the essence of Jss1 to Ss3 if you don't have mind of writing Waec
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by eddysernal(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
it diffrent with skols anyways there are skools you go to and then you dont need 2 seek for jobs coz they teach you on how to be an entrepreneur and yet still there are skools you go and you probably have an automatic job and then it all depends on your result so its not try your luck its do your best same with relationships
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by giffty(f): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

my point is it aint ideal and im more foccused on the youth not really adults with youths i mean 13-24.i think dis agegrade should tink about something productive rather than how to be a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Hello?.You haven't seen 20-24 year olds getting married??
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by BennyQuin(f): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
so u tryin to say a gal of 24 is nt an adult N u xpect a gal to go into a relatnshp at 25?? Den how long ll she date b4 marriage?
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Olutola88(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
One thing we all need to understand is that: NOT all Relationships will and should lead to marriage.

Some Relationships are just meant to be part of the Learning Process

One thing I just advise is that, we should all be Sensitive, Smart, Reasonable and Realistic in any Relationship we find ourselves(Ladies should take extra note)
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by eddysernal(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Olutola88:
One thing we all need to understand is that: NOT all Relationships will and should lead to marriage.

Some Relationships are just meant to be part of the Learning Process

One thing I just advise is that, we should all be Sensitive, Smart, Reasonable and Realistic in any Relationship we find ourselves(Ladies should take extra note)

nice 1 bro.
buh my point remains if u aint ready for marriage whats the point of entering a relationship.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by achinaboy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
personally,i just said personally,,i mean my opinion on this is and will always be, every relationship,should not end with marriage,date as many people as possible,have enough experience concerning ssex,try different sizes of things,am talking to ladies now,,then the men wey dey inside the case,learn some tricks from different women especially how to get them to Abuja,,sleep with circumsized ladies and uncircumsized ones and see the difference,,then u can talk about marriage,,,so many guys jumps into marriage without knowing what is really going on down there,being that they use to bleep asshawwo,they think they know a lot,but at the end of the day,,u will end up leaving your wife for her ex boyfriend to be finishing her up for you,,,i don't know if am making sense,but my point is,both men and women needs to have enough experience on ssex before marriage
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Everyone don't believe in marriage.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Olutola88(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

nice 1 bro.
buh my point remains if u aint ready for marriage whats the point of entering a relationship.
You are indirectly asking for the Reasons/Benefits of having a relationship when you might not marry in another 7-10 years

Here are possible logical reasons:

1. Companionship

Some folks go into relationships just to have someone they can share thoughts with. I know you might wanna say such companionship can be achieved by having a close opposite sex friend BUT I will tell you that some people can't keep such friends without strings attached. In addition, some folks are naturally possessive and you cannot successfully be their companion except the friendship is taken to the next level.

2. Satisfaction of Sexual Desire

It is natural to have sexual desires and some do not see anything bad in satisfying such desires in a responsible way. YES! Infidelity has become order of the day, don't be surprised that will still have some peeps that naturally love to keep one partner. More so, visiting Brothels is a NO NO for many men

3. For Learning/Experience

Experience has always been and will always be the best teacher. Like I said earlier, some relationships are just meant to be a part of the learning process
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by eddysernal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
Everyone don't believe in marriage.

if u dont belive in marriage then semenary plenty for naija.so if you dont belive in marriage you belive in olosho ashawo work abi what do u belive in ni?
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

if u dont belive in marriage then semenary plenty for naija.so if you dont belive in marriage you belive in olosho ashawo work abi what do u belive in ni?
roll eyes. Talk clearer and better please.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by LewisO: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
It isn't a compulsory thing that every lady u dated must be your wife.

1 Like

Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
You made my day.
Sorry....
You made my comment.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Premarital sex is the only off in a love relationship between two unmarried singles (male and female). Relationship sets you up for marriage. Whether it actually leads to marriage is all together different. You learn the dynamics of sharing your affection with an opposite sex who is not a blood relation. A total stranger.
As for your strict age criterion for starting a love relationship, it's pretty faulty. I have seen aged 19 to 24 wed and stay in marriage.
Re: What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? by cokacoola(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:
am wowed, camt believen these is coming outta form a womans mouthsad

(1) (Reply)

PROS AND CONS Of Dating Older Woman / A Friend Need Your Help / What Makes You Feel Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.