Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) (47672 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by buoye1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok we don hear

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Pluslargent(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin Rasta hubby again?
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by mytime24(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gud4her
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Since when did benin republic start paying itz local footballers very well for him to have paid those that con him millions of naira.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by eddiebomba(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
That's the Razak Omotoyossi, the Benin Republic international who played at the U-20 world cup in 2005 with Mikel & Obasi set. I remember him well , played No.8 for Benin, fine striker. We used to sing that song by Maintain for him, " A won babe Omotoyossi wey dey wear figure 5+3 " lol

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by DecencyLady(f): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who knows her plz
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Orial(f): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yes we know
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Mekybliss(f): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
But the nigga got it at last. So why are you telling us Or are you looking for
Who can pay more than he did ??
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
If d guy reali did that,it means he is a CAPITAL LETTER "JERK"....common,hw can you pay millions 4 dis old layer,when there are lots of young damsels arund...
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by sonssyo: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
u and hubby wil be taking turns visiting d saloon, good for u
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Vyolet(f): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oh,just seeing her well,this girl has grown so fat. I didn't even recognise her at first glance.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by ifewise(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
LOBATAN
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Faraidi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Acekidc4:
Nollywood actress Bose Alao has come out to say how her footballer husband first came to meet her before they finally got married.

The Yoruba actress, married to Nigerian footballer Rasaq Omotoyosi who is based in Benin Republic, told Ladun Liadi how her husband paid millions of naira just to get her phone number after watching one of her movies on screen and falling in love with her. Bose Alao recounted how a lot of people lied to and extorted money from her husband just for him to get her phone number.

“To tell you the truth, my husband first saw me on TV and he started looking for my number and he reached out to the few people he knew to get my contact. These set of characters lied to him that I wanted money before releasing my number and he gave them money to the tune of some good millions, yet they gave him fake numbers…”

Talking about how he eventually got her phone number, the actress and mother of three said, “It was by a stroke of luck, a guy who is also in the industry gave my husband’s friend my number and he asked to see me and I do not regret that decision to meet him because I actually married my God ordained man”.

Talking about the people that duped her husband, the actress said that her hubby did tell her the names of the dubious people. “Yes! of course..but let’s let sleeping dogs lie I beg of you”, she said.

Bose, who is set to produce her first all-English-language movie, revealed that the saddest moments of her life are when she is being referred to as a Yoruba actress.

“In fact that is why my next movie is going to be totally in English and I am set to dump Yoruba movie. I am an actress, why can’t people see that” she said

http://www.naij.com/404686-my-husband-paid-millions-for-my-telephone-number-bose-alao.html
tthis her husband look like a street boy.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vyolet:
Oh,just seeing her well,this girl has grown so fat. I didn't even recognise her at first glance.

I still can't recognize her
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Bamz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
When a footballer wants your chick and you can't do nothing about it.... smiley
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Vyolet(f): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

I still can't recognize her
She isn't popular,i saw her only in one or two movies before I stopped seeing her again. I only took note of her then cos of her beauty. She's not a talented actress.

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vyolet:

She isn't popular,i saw her only in one or two movies before I stopped seeing her again. I only took note of her then cos of her beauty. She's not a talented actress.

Of course, she is not talented

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Money good ooo. See as my guy buy wife sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na today..........who cares........ cool
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Bowaley17(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
I neva hear that name b4 so e no concern me
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by double0seven(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
allanphash7:
Chai!!!

Are u for real

Even satan sef fear ur lie

Oniro bi jonathan

Dis babe can lie for Nigeria i even thought that Jonathan is d only great liar we have in nigeria not knowing dat hes srill competing with dis slut

Ihavedecided

10 days to go

I definitely believe you. Who the hell pays people millions of naira just to obtain the phone of a girl. Makes no sense.

Maybe something like that happened, but she's definitely lieing about the millions

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
talking of what money can do

from screen to wife
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by animbakara: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] ;DHMMM
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Forwetinnah: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Acekidc4:

Shey you dey watch yoruba Movies ni!! I knw say you knw her so pls don't hate your fellow woman na!!

I watch Yoruba movies and I don't know her
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
She is pretty
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
kennygee:
We don't know her here in Nigeria.

Please who is she?

Does google even recognize her?
cheesy abi ohh...

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by EdDave(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
bestestgirl:
Couldn't he just have called your agent and scheduled you for a fake photo shoot??
The man is dumb

Normally I'd say "how romantic" but not this time wink
You took the words outta my mouth.
Gotta be real dumb to spend millions to get her number.
Fine gal though.

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Chars1289: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Why won't he be yur God ordained man..We talkin bout money and fame..less i forget u ain't popular in the movie industry
grin
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
oloyolo:
It is obvious she married this dude for his money
Any way na GOD bless her hustle
Its not obvious stop predicting,they are match made from heaven,not bad if your husband is rich

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by hustla(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
SO wetin make we come do
See the wowo guy sef undecided undecided

The babe na Oil and Gas geh, e sure me die
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Well,shes aii i guess undecided i dont know her though
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by vision2050: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't know her, but why claiming she is an English actress, even denied her root/ orisun, omo ale jatijati. Toyosi who sabi him, na premier league player?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.