Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) (47647 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Janetozi(f): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Why will she be sad because she is being referred to as a yoruba actress, what is wrong with that, isn't she proud of her tribe or what?

Or she wan de form English actress, she for enter Hollywood na.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by lockupman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
You can imagine some men and one small boy go dey one corner dey finish her nyash. Men should wise up now. She even came out to say it. Footballer husband; you're finished.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by jerrymej(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Haven't even heard of her name!

Well who cares!

I don't! Honestly.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by bukkyaye: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
She was never a star....in fact she is unknown.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
anonym0us:
Ashawooo ..although I didn't read this shiiiit
cheesy cheesy aye oooooooo grin. cheesy. cheesy
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Neplusultra(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dat first pic sef, see as she hang her hand grin She cool tho smiley
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Janetozi:
Why will she be sad because she is being referred to as a yoruba actress, what is wrong with that, isn't she proud of her tribe or what?

Or she wan de form English actress, she for enter Hollywood na.

Are you minding the Yeye girl!!!

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Neplusultra(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
ylaa:
she is beautiful but so full of herself. see how she is talking. God bless her and her rasta husband. and give her the grace to watch her mouth.
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by seeker121(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
who cares let her do indian film if she like.As for me proud to be a yoruba boy and i hv decided to vote change.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
More like millions of cefa.....
Girls like lies like money!

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by sweetgala(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
kennygee:

I really don't know her.

Don't think I ever seen her before either.
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by kissty(f): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
kennygee:
We don't know her here in Nigeria.

Please who is she?

Does google even recognize her?
her name & picture dose nt ring any bell here in sambisa forest. is she frm chibok?
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by fejikudz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
BIG LIE
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by popson1st: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Did you just say God ordained man Mehn see woman oo.. #money
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
So, Yoruba girls dey fine rich like this? grin grin
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Pauloot(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
is she among the escapee from sambisa forest?
in shun bebe's voice...... who you help
#shiorrrrrr
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Pauloot(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
lockupman:
You can imagine some men and one small boy go dey one corner dey finish her nyash. Men should wise up now. She even came out to say it. Footballer husband; you're finished.
she get Ludo husband too I guess?
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by MrGoc(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
These days anything dey make frontpage

meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
kissty:
her name & picture dose nt ring any bell here in sambisa forest. is she frm chibok?

Hehehehehehehehehehegrin grin grin
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by epistleman: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mtchewww!!!
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Sajio(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
See as this woman don kiss ur black lip red.... cheesy, anyway... enjoy
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by lailo: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2015
oloyolo:
It is obvious she married this dude for his money
Any way na GOD bless her hustle

Tele nko,wetin woman dey marry man 4?
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

Shey you dey watch yoruba Movies ni!! I knw say you knw her so pls don't hate your fellow woman na!!
I dont her from adam walahi
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

Shey you dey watch yoruba Movies ni!! I knw say you knw her so pls don't hate your fellow woman na!!
I dont know her from adam walahi
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by ideology(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Seee why I hate Nigerian press.

One single statement you say can become the headline.

If she was not interviewed, she may never have said it in public.

Make una free the lady joor.
smiley
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by olaniyi102: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2015
just passing...this guy self na mu. mu, he can't search for her on social network? the way people think self... undecided
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by homesteady(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Wonder Wonder!
A benin republic club player spent millions to get your number? likee seriously? Does this girl think she is talking to fools?

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by bladex: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
When the money goes I pray say she go stay
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by mrtimycc(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Such men makes women look so expensive...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos) / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.