Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider (38771 Views)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by pendy79: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

It is only a fool and an empty vessel that brags about what they have! What height have you attained? Your father must have been a monumental failure judging by the way you speak. Deranged people like you need to be locked up in a zoo where you will only interact with your kind! Jet lag ni, jet lag ko!

Told you to inform your mother I'm back, she still have my details I guess.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by leshluap(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2015
RIP.... But with d way those police ride the bikes, I thought they have nine lives like the proverbial cat..........others go done learn now........its a pity D guy died in active service....
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Awoofawo(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:

I really wish Nigeria and Nigerians gets to see the values of a good and working system. The MMIA I saw this afternoon won't pass for a county financed airport anywhere in a civilised society. I saw this type of airport in Serbia and really that's even rating it higher than necessary.

Why do we celebrate mediocrity in this country? Why are we so happy with second class and inferiority when we deserve more and have the capacity to get more if only we demand it.

Thanks bro, I'm home to do the little I can in the QUEST FOR CHANGE. Pastor Osinbajo has fired up the patriotic zeal in most people in the diaspora who have voters cards to come be part of the process of deliverance of Nigeria from the corrupt czars.

Having your PVC and arming yourselfwith it on election day be the koko... As for me everyone contesting for one post or the other is a joke. Am not wasting my vote for jokers like J and B....
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by pendy79: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Awoofawo:

Having your PVC and arming yourselfwith it on election day be the koko... As for me everyone contesting for one post or the other is a joke. Am not wasting vote for jokers like J and B....

The next election is BUHARI'S to lose. It is a classic mismatch like Chelsea vs Stationary Stores. It is a walkover by GMB, I didn't come home to support the cause because I miss home, I came because I want to smile and rejoice in my grave that I was part of the COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION that swept through Nigeria.

Night bro.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2015
otokx:
Speed kills

I disagree.

Speed does not kill. Sudden impact resulting in head and/or chest trauma kills.

Poor bike.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:

My father is not the president of Nigeria nor did he put himself up for election. No one force the useless worthless idiot to contest if he knew he had nothing to offer he should have remained in Otuoke looking for his shoes.

If you have a problem with me having an issue with a public official, don't go hug transformer cos there isn't light, jump in front a moving trailer to show your anger at my abuse ar your god of otuoke.

Once again he is a useless worthless and idiotic nonentity.

Trust me Sir, there is residual current in a transformer.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Chigold101(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Sanchez01:
He has been used
who used him & for what?
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by ecel: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2015
shopping in london made easy. visit shop2me uk limited
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by ecel: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2015
shopping in london made easy. visit shop2me in the uk
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by pimpc007(m): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2015
I think this is the same road/same concrete slabs that killed Namadi Sambo's brother?
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 19, 2015
legendsilver:

Yes, Oligie is in Edo state and am proudly from there.
What a way to remember my hometown, so sad

For real. I have friends from Oligie. Thanks for correcting me on how to spell Oligie. Oligie and Otta speak Ika.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by legendsilver(m): 1:51am On Mar 19, 2015
osmosis2015:

For real. I have friends from Oligie. Thanks for correcting me on how to spell Oligie. Oligie and Otta speak Ika.
Yes, Ika is the lingua franca
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Election is nigh and they require the blood of the innocent to renew their bid and craze for power.
RIP to the outrider now ghostrider!!!!!
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by dashintrends: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2015
It is really sad! My condolences to the family.
NB: I have seen one of those riders standing on his bike on top speed, arms stretched like "Jesus on the cross" on top super speed!!!! I lost mercy for the stupid guy.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by jide333(m): 5:22am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:

WHO AM I NOT TO SAY AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS WHEN THE MANIFESTATION IS ALREADY BEDEVILING YOUR LINEAGE. I TRIED INTERCEDING ON YOUR BEHALF BUT I HEARD THE NATIVE DOCTOR WHO PLACED THE CURSE HAD DIED WITH THE ANTIDOTE.

SO SORRY FOR THE WAY YOUR LIFE TURNED OUT. Iyi ta wi fun ogbo ni ogbo ngbo, bi were bi were ni se were titi do Jo iku re. Ko se Ko se ni ti Epe owuro, ti alale ba ni Ko da fun e, olowuro o ni JE. Mo pe Gbogbo ogun lakaiye Ko fi eje Gbogbo mo le bi re we Ki Odun yi to pari.

Be ni ori titi dojo Ale fun Gbogbo molebi re do Jo ale.

I help you say AMEN BRO.

SO NOW THE WORLD CAN SEE YOU ALL APC FOLLOWERS ARE JUST BUNCH OF LIARS.. WHY WORRIED IF NOT THAT YOU'RE JUST A LIAR AND SPEAKING WITH THE MIND OF HATE? I D IOT. oloriburuku ni awon to baba ati iya re.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by internetpirate: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2015
An Igbanke man named Sirajo Alkali? I am filled with wonder, even though I know a lot of people changed their names or became Muslims during the Northern strangle-hold on the country to ingratiate themselves with the powers that be or simply to join any of the forces! The Igbanke's are Igbo-speaking. May his rest in peace!
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Btruth: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2015
One thing that is certain is that Jonathan and his wife cannot continue to rule us with the power of darkness. Imagine all the women from Bayelsa state that died on their way from Patience Jonathan. I had said it that Jonathan has turned back from serving God to the devil like Saul in the bible. His end will not be good at all. All fingers are pointing back to him now. Since the day he had confess that the witches and wizards has endorsed him, the little grace left of the Lord for him had been taken. You cannot serve the Lotd with Mamon.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Awoofawo(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2015
internetpirate:
An Igbanke man named Sirajo Alkali? I am filled with wonder, even though I know a lot of people changed their names or became Muslims during the Northern strangle-hold on the country to ingratiate themselves with the powers that be or simply to join any of the forces! The Igbanke's are Igbo-speaking. May his rest in peace!

The son of the soil and people that sabi the place well say na Ika be their language and you dey come say na Igbo. You better mind yourself but the son of the soil stone you pure water satches...
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by fitinwell: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Most stupid rider.. Ever rode... Does he mean he doesn't understand the road network... Bsides wat speed cud have lead to killing him... Dats exceess of palmwine mixed with weed at work.. Coupled with village witches... embarassed
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Symphony007: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Some people on this forum are just plain stuupid and disrespectful even in the face of the death of someone! All over the world police outriders are involved in accidents and sadly loose their lives, 2 have died on the motorcades of obama and Biden, who accused them of anything? But in nigeria, something as tragic as death is an opportunity for animals in human fleash to grind their political axe. Shame on you, and the story of your death will suffer a similar fate.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by tonychristopher: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Awoofawo:

The son of the soil and people that sabi the place well say na Ika be their language and you dey come say na Igbo. You better mind yourself but the son of the soil stone you pure water satches...

they.speak ika which is a dialect of igbo
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by nonyblack: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Rip sirjo is a pity
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by sexyjob(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:
More credence to the story that he went to beg Atiku to please come and endorse him. He is so sure of winning yet he is begging and plotting to scuttle the democratic process if he is not returned.

Is it not clear enough to his blind supporters that THE GAME IS OVER for JonaTAN and his 40thieves.

Useless worthless president that ever liveth.

So glad to be back home to BE PART OF THIS CHANGE.
Is the Murtala Mohammed Airport part of the acclaimed AIRPORT TRANSFORMATION by GEJ?

Sai Buhari
Sai APC.
Malaria
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by sexyjob(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Btruth:
One thing that is certain is that Jonathan and his wife cannot continue to rule us with the power of darkness. Imagine all the women from Bayelsa state that died on their way from Patience Jonathan. I had said it that Jonathan has turned back from serving God to the devil like Saul in the bible. His end will not be good at all. All fingers are pointing back to him now. Since the day he had confess that the witches and wizards has endorsed him, the little grace left of the Lord for him had been taken. You cannot serve the Lotd with Mamon.
When your papa and mama dies, you would blame it on Jonathan. Am sure that when you die, you would rise and blame it on Jonathan. Mtscheew!
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Bigsteveg(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2015
afolag:

see african mentality.

Used for what then? Arab mentality!

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Bayswater: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:
More credence to the story that he went to beg Atiku to please come and endorse him. He is so sure of winning yet he is begging and plotting to scuttle the democratic process if he is not returned.

Is it not clear enough to his blind supporters that THE GAME IS OVER for JonaTAN and his 40thieves.

Useless worthless president that ever liveth.

So glad to be back home to BE PART OF THIS CHANGE.
Is the Murtala Mohammed Airport part of the acclaimed AIRPORT TRANSFORMATION by GEJ?

Sai Buhari
Sai APC.

Shush there and stop spewing rubbish. They said somebody died and you still manage to spew all these bile?
You APC eediots are always seeking to score cheap political points even from the gravest occurrences. Shame on you!
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by bewla(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
I c this one na Amechi Tinubu BUHARI join kill am no b me say na F F K and Fayoshe talk am
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Rhozabeth(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
lokito:

Used for? Money?
As sacrifice for re-election! grin
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by internetpirate: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Bros, sticks and stones...Lol!

The truth must be said despite persecution!
Awoofawo:

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Awoofawo(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2015
internetpirate:

grin
internetpirate:

Ok o!
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by pendy79: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:

Shush there and stop spewing rubbish. They said somebody died and you still manage to spew all these bile?
You APC eediots are always seeking to score cheap political points even from the gravest occurrences. Shame on you!

you must be senile and stupid for quoting my mention. Am I not entitled to my opinion again? Did the president went to Adamawa for state duties?

Useless brainless morons like you who have mucous in your brains and have no sense of responsibility sees being stupid as a normal trait since it is inherent and a passed on genes in your lineage.

He's dead and has his death made the president stop his political misadventure for a day in his honour?

Stupid azzlicker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) / Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.