Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider (38775 Views)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Bayswater: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:

you must be senile and stupid for quoting my mention. Am I not entitled to my opinion again? Did the president went to Adamawa for state duties?

Useless brainless morons like you who have mucous in your brains and have no sense of responsibility sees being stupid as a normal trait since it is inherent and a passed on genes in your lineage.

He's dead and has his death made the president stop his political misadventure for a day in his honour?

Stupid azzlicker.

Read what you typed again and see if it makes any sense.

Are sure you are not one of those peddling fake BRT bus tickets at ojodu/Berger? You talk like them.

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by pendy79: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:

Read what you typed again and see if it makes any sense.

Are sure you are not one of those peddling fake BRT bus tickets at ojodu/Berger? You talk like them.

No I actually drive the BRT bus. You're so stupid, daft and moronic. If only you know. I'm in the country right now, you can bring forth your family needs now since poverty mentality is entrenched and have taken permanent residence in your lineage.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
The number of people who have died under Jonathan cannot be grouped under pure coincidence at all. From family members to aides to Nigerians.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Bayswater: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:

No I actually drive the BRT bus. You're so stupid, daft and moronic. If only you know. I'm in the country right now, you can bring forth your family needs now since poverty mentality is entrenched and have taken permanent residence in your lineage.

You have always been shuttling between Osogbo and Lagos abeg lol
Abeg shut up, make we hear word smiley

Why do you like throwing 'I just got into the country', 'I am in the country', 'I will be in Nigeria soon' lines? Lol

To you, it seems travelling out of the country is a great achievement eh?

Okere (squirrel) like you, still feeling funky as usual.

We are in the southwest stomping the ground for your worst nightmare (GEJ), I don't need to travel out to have some prestige smiley

You've been exposed as a fraudster and a fraudster, you will remain.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by omoodeogere(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
gostrider rip

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Dexema(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
jide333:

May your children and children's children die of ignorance, hate, die like rats. May Thunder fire the whole of your household, may you not experience peace and you will bury your children with your own hands.. IF WHAT YOU POST HERE IS NOT TRUE I PRAY ALL THESE SHALL BEFALL YOU.. But if what you post is true then you don't have to worry about any bad thing happening to you.. PLEASE SAY AMEN! Quote me without an answer and let the GODs of Ogun strike you and your family dead... SCUM LIARS
Bros what is wrong with you? Do you have to be so uncouth in your assertions? Mien!! I was scared when I read what you wrote,all because of what? Politics? Please hold your horses and try to control ur utterances even if this is a faceless forum. Even Jonathans child wouldn't react the way u just did.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by pendy79: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:

You have always been shuttling between Osogbo and Lagos abeg lol
Abeg shut up, make we hear word smiley

Why do you like throwing 'I just got into the country', 'I am in the country', 'I will be in Nigeria soon' lines? Lol

To you, it seems travelling out of the country is a great achievement eh?

Okere (squirrel) like you, still feeling funky as usual.

We are in the southwest stomping the ground for your worst nightmare (GEJ), I don't need to travel out to have some prestige smiley

You've been exposed as a fraudster and a fraudster, you will remain.

Continue living in penury and anger at your failure in life. I still haven't seen your father's CV? Send the PM again, my gateman just took some days off, your dad I learn is experienced in gate manning.

Exposed as a fraudster? shocked shocked I operate at a level your forefathers and your future generations will and can only dream and wished. Go do your car washing work before your supervisor query you but remember to tell your father I'm back.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Wow, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Lanretoye(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Na over-skill dey kinn ninja...
RIP to the dead anyway.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=EdCure post=31762324]
Quit this superstition!
No one used him. Rather, he wasted his own life by being reckless and overzealous - a trait that is very common among the security details of the presidency.

Just the other day, they went on rampage at Eko Hotel, deflating car tyres of hardworking Nigerian.
I pray for his family but everybody must maintain moderation, civility and be considerate in whatever they do, and being mindful of the fact that what goes around, comes around.[/quote) guy leave matter.....no b today d guy begin ride
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Habeyy(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
afolag:

see african mentality.
u re almost on point....but na poor man mentality

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Bayswater: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:

Continue living in penury and anger at your failure in life. I still haven't seen your father's CV? Send the PM again, my gateman just took some days off, your dad I learn is experienced in gate manning.

Exposed as a fraudster? shocked shocked I operate at a level your forefathers and your future generations will and can only dream and wished. Go do your car washing work before your supervisor query you but remember to tell your father I'm back.

Hehe. Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, tani o san?

Buoda Pendy79, ori yin o pe o, e nyonu (you need proper repairs) smiley

Firstly, I can't operate on your level cos I can't dupe people of their hard earned money.

Secondly, my forefathers don't have invisible ships and private jets like you do, they are not on that mental level (yaba left thingz) lol

You just keep showing the whole world you are a fraudster walahi talahi smiley

You even have the effrontery to bring my father into this lol

Just get ready for a year-long of me bashing your living-dead father. Alaini ironu, ara Galatia.

Very soon, I will post photos of your corpse-like father sitting in his usual begging spot at ojuelegba.
You have crossed the boundary, you shall be bitten smiley
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Bimpe29: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
He may be the one I saw earlier last week in Mr President's convoy at city gate en route air port, and I said ''don't kill yourself'' on seeing him maneuverings the bike. However, may his soul rest in peace. No matter the benefits, fame and passion that comes with one's job, it is in one's interest to be careful of personal safety and security. Job's life outlives the employee's own.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by jide333(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Dexema:

Bros what is wrong with you? Do you have to be so uncouth in your assertions? Mien!! I was scared when I read what you wrote,all because of what? Politics? Please hold your horses and try to control ur utterances even if this is a faceless forum. Even Jonathans child wouldn't react the way u just did.

Why can't you just advice them( APC FOLLOWERS) to stop all these lies? So you chose to go with their lies and have problem with me praying for them about what they lied on? I simply ask d liars to say amen if truly what they're saying about GEJ is true.... Got a problem with that? You can go and kiss the live naked wire..
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by tomzman: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
O ma se o
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=legendsilver post=31766616]
Yes, Ika is the lingua franca[/

Onye Agbor welcome. Do you know Akwete, Eluehike...these guys are musicians from Agbor.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by legendsilver(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=osmosis2015 post=31778122][/quote]
Bros I hail o! Yes I know them. Ucheka, felix, man-pikin, Richard and other Ika musicians.

Am good to know someone from Oligie/Igbanke and otta is on NL. Just so sad to know one of us died for GEJ.

God bless the IKAs on NL and the world over
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
legendsilver:

Bros I hail o! Yes I know them. Ucheka, felix, man-pikin, Richard and other Ika musicians.

Am good to know someone from Oligie/Igbanke and otta is on NL. Just so sad to know one of us died for GEJ.

God bless the IKAs on NL and the world over

Wao...it's a world. I am from Ika S. God bless you, God bless GEj, God bless PDP and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Emajor: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
RIP, brother. U died when doing what u knew how to do best. Every human is bound to make mistake. I miss u
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Btruth: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
sexyjob:

When your papa and mama dies, you would blame it on Jonathan. Am sure that when you die, you would rise and blame it on Jonathan. Mtscheew!
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Btruth: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
sexyjob:

When your papa and mama dies, you would blame it on Jonathan. Am sure that when you die, you would rise and blame it on Jonathan. Mtscheew!
no wonder your brain is so fries......lol. I'm sure such like you are running after a bag of rice and few naira. "Oponu! "Ode!.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by psalmsjob: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sanchez01:
He has been used undecided
RIP to the dead though.

Before nko, you wan try GEJ and PEJ omen. Anyone or Anything they associate with turns bad. Research has proved it. We just got another reference with this.

#WeWantChange

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Pennywise(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Goodluck has sacrificed another of his own.

When he eventually decides its the turn of loquacious Ruben Abati, I hope the journalist turned presidential mouthpiece takes it like a man.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Beamborla(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rhozabeth:

As sacrifice for re-election! grin
Hello
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by akj26(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
I know the outrider very well and I know this is definitely going to happen. Sometimes he ran on Airport road without minding that Airport road is the most dangerous road in the whole of Abuja. He likes performing stunt on Airprort road.

R.I.P. Sirajo Alkali

p.s. I reside very close to Airport road. Trademore Estate precisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lives Of Former Governors After Office / NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.