Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider (38729 Views)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by AmakaDNB(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
m
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by otokx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Speed kills
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by JohnEazy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
rest in peace
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Koroaso: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Babaneh(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sirajo has been used as sacrifice just to win the upcoming election...

GEJ u are on your own...

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by kliq(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sacrifice?
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by popcykaylah(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
must people die when they visit or support anything that concerns this shepopotamus?just saying though..rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by metorichmond(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na wao, bad news lately on nairaland. Is either a gf stabs a bf to death in ekiti or police tortures a citizen to death in sokoto, a big trailer runs into crownd due to break failure n kills 5 along ibadan xpress road. Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Misogynist2014(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sad
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by centmichael101(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by ologundudu7: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=pendy79 post=31762554]More credence to the story that he went to beg Atiku to please come and endorse him. He is so sure of winning yet he is begging and plotting to scuttle the democratic process if he is not returned.

Is it not clear enough to his blind supporters that THE GAME IS OVER for JonaTAN and his 40thieves.

Useless worthless president that ever liveth.

So glad to be back home to BE PART OF THIS CHANGE.
Is the Murtala Mohammed Airport part of the acclaimed AIRPORT TRANSF

No boss,no.When i arrived at that Airport on 14th,i was ashamed.It was some rickety OX fan that were standing on some kinda scruffy rugg.It's crazy...very crazy as we waited under intense heat and pressure to be stamped in to this big villa called naija.Transformation ko,transfiguration ni.
#Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by cmt1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
watered:
I lack what to say
Huh?
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by akatonero(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
If no pix idntblivit
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by tola9ja: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2015

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
donphilopus:
RIP to him. It seems he's even from Ogbemudia's village.

Yes, Igbanke is Ogbemudia's village. Igbanke, olije and Ottah are neighbors. Is Ottah and Olije still in Edo State? Just curious. May God rest his soul.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by victorazy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
politricks:
From outrider to ghostrider.
Rest in peace Sirajo

grin ur too much.
U beat me to say it. grin
Nicholas Cage style.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by legendsilver(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
So GEJ has finally killed my fellow Igbanke brother? God help us Nigerians get rid of GEJ the way you got rid of SAUL for DAVID to attain your throne, Amen
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Sanchez01: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
BiHung:
Jona....una do well.

Your witches and wizards have just started to suck blood...

By the time they are through with you, you will know the true meaning of endorsement
Hehehehehe! You're not well, abeg! grin grin grin
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by joystickextendr: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
too bad rip
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
RIP to him.

That stuff is scary I wonder how they have the courage to do it.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by cmt1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by cmt1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
cmt1:
RIP
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Itulah(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
N
1stola:
A RIDE WITH JONADÁFT
IS DEFINITELY A RIDE TO DESTRUCTION.
RIP TO THE GULLIBLE MAN.
#NEVERAGAIN...

Your foolishness has no limit. Your father is a palm wine tapper stuck in the middle of the jungle and you are here fooling your entire hopeless existence with your 4MB. I pity you. Please take your hopelessness to your brain dead APshit camp. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by legendsilver(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
osmosis2015:

Yes, Igbanke is Ogbemudia's village. Igbanke, olije and Ottah are neighbors. Is Ottah and Olije still in Edo State? Just curious. May God rest his soul.
Yes, Oligie is in Edo state and am proudly from there.
What a way to remember my hometown, so sad
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Controlled(f): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
d jonathans sacrificing d blood of 9jerians for power....first patience supporters die....then jonathan outrider follow.... grin grin

vote okija shrine out from aso rock.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by saintandsinnerz: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
pendy79:
More credence to the story that he went to beg Atiku to please come and endorse him. He is so sure of winning yet he is begging and plotting to scuttle the democratic process if he is not returned.

Is it not clear enough to his blind supporters that THE GAME IS OVER for JonaTAN and his 40thieves.

Useless worthless president that ever liveth.

So glad to be back home to BE PART OF THIS CHANGE.
Is the Murtala Mohammed Airport part of the acclaimed AIRPORT TRANSFORMATION by GEJ?

Sai Buhari
Sai APC.

You are too disrespectful! If somebody calls your father useless and worthless, I know you will resort to fighting. Can't yoy make your point without abusing the president? I wonder the kind of training you received from your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by hamingra: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Please does Goodluck need to travel 33kms from Aso Rock to the Airport in a motorcade? Why not take a helicopter ride?

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by Firefire(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by SOHKAHTOA: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
R.I.P.. He was from my village... Never heard of such name.. I will place some calls to confirm this.. so sad a end.

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider by teejah03(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sanchez01:
He has been used undecided
RIP to the dead though.

Olofo 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.