Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN (5438 Views)

Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman / FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by size40: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
The same thing happening in NDDC now in port Harcourt. NDDC workers have not been paid for more than 3 months now because Mama piss and Wike see NDDC fund as their ATM machines. withdrawing billions from NDDC to support Wike's election campaign. As am typing this now, NDDC is as dead as Niger Delta Ministry. We don't hear anything about Niger Delta ministry again because Mama piss has emptied their treasury for election
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:

Hmmmmm......yeah.. Am very dumb

Now let me educate u.... Firs remits non oil and oil revenue to the governemnt as required. The government returns. A part of non oil revenue to firs for the running of its organisation,okay?
So yes, they are after what they remitted to firs.

Always ask if you are not sure never be too confident and assume u know. Even if u know , always double check.kindly call any one that is knowledgeble in tax of any related issue including firs runnings to explain further to you. No knowledge is wasted

I can see by your signature that you are
Pdp member, now, don't be mistaken am not into any of the parties as I also feel buhari is a wrong candidate but of course apc is better alternative.

Its about the people suffering, salaries delayed, insecurity,povertly and unemployment level increasing....once u think of these, you will set aside your assumptions.

At this point am done arguing or discussing further on this issue with u or anyone, assume am a liar or apc member...all doesn't matter.

Do have a good day.

Govt does not remit money to FIRS rather FIRS is allowed to keep a percentage of what they generate to run their operations. However, if every arm of govt as well as MDAs are cutting their operational expenses and other budgets, I see no reason why FIRS shouldn't.
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Govt does not remit money to FIRS rather FIRS is allowed to keep a percentage of what they generate to run their operations. However, if every arm of govt as well as MDAs are cutting their operational expenses and other budgets, I see no reason why FIRS shouldn't.

Yopu are so dumb that you contradict your self easlily. Was it not you that claimed firs remits all to government and the when the op educated you , you responded by quoting exactly what she stated and added that they keep a %?

You are really don't know anything do u For you information firs remits all both oil and non oil then its the govt on their own that now sends back a part or % back to firs out of the non oil

Dumb thing. Stop arguing abeg and learn to ask if you don't know!!
Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
dearestaramide:

Yopu are so dumb that you contradict your self easlily. Was it not you that claimed firs remits all to government and the when the op educated you , you responded by quoting exactly what she stated and added that they keep a %?

You are really don't know anything do u For you information firs remits all both oil and non oil then its the govt on their own that now sends back a part or % back to firs out of the non oil

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Whoa, the ignorance of some people. OP, repackage your crap.
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
dearestaramide:

eagleeyez:

Hmmmmm......yeah.. Am very dumb

Now let me educate u.... Firs remits non oil and oil revenue to the governemnt as required. The government returns. A part of non oil revenue to firs for the running of its organisation,okay?
So yes, they are after what they remitted to firs.

Always ask if you are not sure never be too confident and assume u know. Even if u know , always double check.kindly call any one that is knowledgeble in tax of any related issue including firs runnings to explain further to you. No knowledge is wasted

I can see by your signature that you are
Pdp member, now, don't be mistaken am not into any of the parties as I also feel buhari is a wrong candidate but of course apc is better alternative.

Its about the people suffering, salaries delayed, insecurity,povertly and unemployment level increasing....once u think of these, you will set aside your assumptions.

At this point am done arguing or discussing further on this issue with u or anyone, assume am a liar or apc member...all doesn't matter.

Do have a good day.

So FIRS remits money to the Federal Government and the Federal government returns a percentage to FIRS and the next minute, Okonjo hoes back to FIRS to get what the Federal govt just returned to them.

Just listen to yourself op.
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by signz: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

So FIRS remits money to the Federal Government and the Federal government returns a percentage to FIRS and the next minute, Okonjo hoes back to FIRS to get what the Federal govt just returned to them.

Those two look like one person with two accounts. cheesy
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
signz:

They definitely are. Same grammar etc
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Why did u place my quote on the op's quote to make people assume am referring to him?
IAM REFFERING TO YOU....listen the op has been ignoring u,and after this I will also, you are such a dumb thing.your iq is very low and u deceive your self that u know.you are entitle to your belief.

Clearly you are on an agenda hence your insistence even by your past topics / posts its clear u are trying to sell pdp to people.
That's your business, okay? If u feel any one here is lieing then ignorew and move on ,okay?

I for one believed op was a dirty scheming liar till I called my mum.......and yes I insist on that remittance issue.so please drop it and move on.

This isn't about pdp or apc is about the damage being done to the people of nigeria!!!!!! Get that and close this issue for good. You small minded born by mistake beast

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
signz:

That's a huge compliment thank you.
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
dearestaramide:

That's a huge compliment thank you.

Am deeply humbled,thank you
I do trully feel you should let this go,the tone os becoming something else.do kindly just ignore any further attacks.

Thank you and God bless you
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
hairyanus:
Chayi, people can lie..all in the name of politics...my own very mother is a director in that organisation. Alhaji Marshi the outgoing FIRS boss has been acting since 2012... appointed by GEJ. National assembly and top management wanted Marshi out but he enjoyed unwavering protection from GEJ...by our law, Marshi shud act for 6 months only, he acted for 3years plus...Samuel Ogungbesan has been coordinating director and due for that Chairmanship since 2012 but for GEJ and Marshi's interest....Marshi has delivered on promise...was not sacked because he was never a substantive chairman...he only acted..

Get your facts right before you spew rubbish here in the name of politics
I am sure your write-up is not correct and/or your mother is a cleaner not a director at FIRS. Marshi was in acting capacity, the norther elite want him there but NOI does not wants him. For your info, Marhsi has ANAN while NOI prefers ACA due to obvious reasons. The ogugbesan guy is a FCA, stop blowing lie. Ask your floor cleaner mum again, she will confirm my story
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by hairyanus: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2015
JayJohnson:

I am sure your write-up is not correct and/or your mother is a cleaner not a director at FIRS. Marshi was in acting capacity, the norther elite want him there but NOI does not wants him. For your info, Marhsi has ANAN while NOI prefers ACA due to obvious reasons. The ogugbesan guy is a FCA, stop blowing lie. Ask your floor cleaner mum again, she will confirm my story

It will be childish for me to post my mums CV here, her qualifications are impecable,..but i need you to know that we are not all deluded and illiterates as you are. A normal post saw you resorting to insulting my mum, but i understand, people like you who dont have a mum at all but products of one night stand at Allen will spew rubbish.a sperm meant to be flushed but you mistakenly showed up.but its okay, like i said.

.my post clearly states that Marshi worked for GEJ in acting capacity for 3 years even though its against our law. You are talking of Ngozi's preference for qualifications. Who cares what they posses. He was put there for a job and he has done it...
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
hairyanus:

It will be childish for me to post my mums CV here, her qualifications are impecable,..but i need you to know that we are not all deluded and illiterates as you are. A normal post saw you resorting to insulting my mum, but i understand, people like me who my mum is dead and product of one night stand at Allen will spew rubbish.a sperm meant to be flushed but I mistakenly showed up.but its okay, like i said.

.my post clearly states that Marshi worked for GEJ in acting capacity for 3 years even though its against our law. You are talking of Ngozi's preference for qualifications. Who cares what they posses. He was put there for a job and he has done it...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Gives Strong Warning As He Finally Speaks On His Relationship Withbuhari, / Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.