Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Rihanna To Quit Music For Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna To Quit Music For Hollywood (483 Views)

Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music / Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna To Quit Music For Hollywood by bolajioginni: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rihanna adores reality shows and has reportedly revealed that she would love to do more of acting because it is new to her, but there are so many skilled people in this industry.
She said: ‘Acting is so new to me but I would love to do more – definitely.’
‘It’s such a big world and there are so many skilled people in this industry. I feel like it’s something you need to take seriously and it’s something that I would be interested in taking seriously.’
The 27-year old beauty has had minor roles in movies such as ‘Battleship’, ‘This Is The End’ and ‘Annie’ but has landed a major part opposite Jennifer Lopez in animated adventure ‘Home’ and she wants to build on her filmography and do more acting.
She added to Grazia magazine: ‘I love exploring and I love new things. I get bored in a moment so I’m always thinking about...........see full gist on link below
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/rihanna-to-quit-music-for-hollywood.html
Re: Rihanna To Quit Music For Hollywood by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good for her. Guess some naija actors and actresses in naija that are acting to the music industry may be saying "what?" by now. Wish her success in her career. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Rihanna To Quit Music For Hollywood by OracleMxNelson(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yawn
Re: Rihanna To Quit Music For Hollywood by ginawest(f): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2015
m going to miss dat swit voice of hers

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Queries: Should Church Who Banned Korede Bello Reject His Tithe? / Health: Why Your Skin Age Quick... / Funny!! Sunday Morning Gossip Joke With Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.