Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (30688 Views)

Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen / Buhari Says Military Plans To Rig For PDP / "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by kaypound(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Who and who are the ex-Generals? Which Political contestants are they pushing? Is Soyinka out of touch with trend or Old age is telling on him? While I respect his status as a Nobel Icon, I will advice him to critically look at merits and demerits of subject before going public with his position. His position is flawed.

As for the reporting of PEJ to ICC, I understand that Soyinka never liked PEJ because he was/is sympathetic to Amaechi, however, reporting Dame to ICC when nobody has been reportedly attacked or stoned as a result of her "miscalculated statement" will amount to nullity. What about the various threats from Buhari team notably from their chieftains and spokesman? what about the stoning of President Jonathan that amounts to treason? He said nothing!!!

Prof, there will be no ING...

I am not on this thread to bandy word with any bitter and aggressive supporter of a particular party.

Sai GEJ>>>>2019
Ffk=barcanista..... Men with no morals and serious intergrity issues....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by asala1: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:
Interview with DW? And i ask APC which one is DW?

Can yuou please give us Yutube section of this interview?

APC, shame on you people!

You just disgrace yourself in this 21st century! SMH

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Ephemmm: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Who and who are the ex-Generals? Which Political contestants are they pushing? Is Soyinka out of touch with trend or Old age is telling on him? While I respect his status as a Nobel Icon, I will advice him to critically look at merits and demerits of subject before going public with his position. His position is flawed.

As for the reporting of PEJ to ICC, I understand that Soyinka never liked PEJ because he was/is sympathetic to Amaechi, however, reporting Dame to ICC when nobody has been reportedly attacked or stoned as a result of her "miscalculated statement" will amount to nullity. What about the various threats from Buhari team notably from their chieftains and spokesman? what about the stoning of President Jonathan that amounts to treason? He said nothing!!!

I am not on this thread to bandy word with any bitter and aggressive supporter of a particular party.

Sai GEJ>>>>2019

Why did you miss your drug this morning?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
espn:
what do u expect from a #badcanofstar
Chai heey!
Nna u are a vely vely badu boy, okwa! grin
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by daroz(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
CecyAdrian:

We have bought him enough shoes to last his life time and extend to his generations to come.
If he is really a wise man,he should have refused to contest or resigned honorably. We Nigerians massively voted for him in 2011,nobody noticed Buhari and These same Buhari ran with him in 2011.he should be asking himself what went wrong. how come the people that voted him in are against him now and are all supporting the person they never noticed in 2011
Word

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by MKO4ever(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
please who is Wole Soyinka?
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
BARCANISTA can finally SHUT IT and assist in the BURIAL of his moniker on NL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by bfire(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Sai GEJ>>>>2019

Yea, we should wait until the stones start killing people that are related to you.

You call yourself an adult, abi
Spider-web must have taking over your brain, i suppose

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by PassingShot(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

I said it on the other thread, APC should have saved Nigeria the embarrassment of reporting her to the ICC, because if she speaks at ICC, Nigeria’s academic degree will never be accepted abroad.
*Fact*

That's a funny dimension from you but she and her husband must be put in check one way or another.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by kennytidistar(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2015
mere anxiety, it's a planned game election has never been held in Feb even 2011 general election wasnt held February, card reader is a scam, that money they spent procuring that card could have been spent on electronic voting machine, well anyway, which ever way, our youth need job and entrepreneur intervention fund. shikena.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Jorussia(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:
Interview with DW? And i ask APC which one is DW?

Can yuou please give us Yutube section of this interview?

APC, shame on you people!
so you nor know that German tv station ( DW)na him you dey comment for politics section nairaland?we get low level of versatile people here,na him make say most comments here they driven by sentiments. Na even GEJ fans you even b self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

I said it on the other thread, APC should have saved Nigeria the embarrassment of reporting her to the ICC, because if she speaks at ICC, Nigeria’s academic degree will never be accepted abroad.
*Fact*
pls stop thinking like an animal academic degree does not necessarily translates to good spoken english there are for instance brilliant degree holders in japan who cant even speak english but who developed most technologies u and i are using
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by breathless(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
A.military govt headed by IBB foistered a "civilian" interim govt on Nigerians. Now a civilian govt is planning to instal a "military" interim govt on the same people?
Someone is apparently playing pranks. In today's world, any form of military rule has no place in the current global political structure.
To do so will amount to going back to "old stone age".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by 67rc: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Wow...
Just observing
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by PassingShot(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Sai GEJ>>>>2019

Neither you nor your boss is endowed enough to advise Soyinka.

Your Madam Piss was rightly taken to ICC to put her in check. If she wasn't, she would definitely have said more worse things.
By properly reporting her at the ICC, the world knows who to hold responsible for any violent outbreak.

Sorry brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Now the attack is on barcanista......Smh
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by hansad: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2015
For six years, a political/religious Boko Haram battled Nigeria's troops. One retired general Buhari said that Nigerian govt must not battle the Boko Haram group. He refused to give any advice to Nigerian troops on how to battle the Boko haram group.

Now after Boko Haram has distanced lots of Nigeria's voters from the incumbent govt, Buhari stands out to benefit from their votes, beneficiary from the violence.

This cannot be permitted in a decent society.
Worse, the violent group has pledged allegiance to the dreaded ISIS.
If an ignorant population votes Buhari president, the Army is justified to take over to avoid Nigeria going to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by aorta(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2015
menix:
Prof. As my Role model please its advised u Deck on this matter.

Oya APC goons mk una com play 4 sand wey dem give una free..
AHOY broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by popcykaylah(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
nigerians love suffering and are gullible ..they don't care about what happens as long as they keep getting thier garri and jumping danfos ..prof has said it all..fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by PassingShot(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
Most of those guys only got exposed to the outside world through Nairaland. Had there not been this forum, the would have long received badges and medals of honour for ignorance and cluelesness from their village chiefs.

The extent of Jonathan's sins against this country makes it VERY difficult for him to hand over power to a candidate from another party. I see his hands tainted with innocent bloods in the NE and most other opposition strongholds, piracy and militancy, and indeed executive theft. I get this feeling Nigerians would find him and lynch him and his wife, including folks like NOI, Alison, Clerk et al when the books are opened and their content revealed to the general public.

Just too bad what this country has gone throung under this hediously corrupt and incompetent administration.

@ bold,
This is the only logical thing that explains the level of desperation of GEJ. We know probably about 10% of their atrocities.

GEJ is a Gbagbo in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by nagoma(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

*Fact*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by PassingShot(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
hansad:
For six years, a political/religious Boko Haram battled Nigeria's troops. One retired general Buhari said that Nigerian govt must not battle the Boko Haram group. He refused to give any advice to Nigerian troops on how to battle the Boko haram group.

Now after Boko Haram has distanced lots of Nigeria's voters from the incumbent govt, Buhari stands out to benefit from their votes, beneficiary from the violence.

This cannot be permitted in a decent society.
Worse, the violent group has pledged allegiance to the dreaded ISIS.
If an ignorant population votes Buhari president, the Army is justified to take over to avoid Nigeria going to the dogs.

Brainwashed mofo!
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by juman(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

*Fact*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by NsikanMoses: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
In as much as I respect this old prof. I regard him as an educated fool. Is he drugged with too much knowledge or is he getting insane by day? He is not a patriotic citizen. No matter how bad American government get worsened, their citizens can't call it a fail state. He prof. grew up in Nigeria. What a disgrace to him to joint forces against His nation. Rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by NobleG1(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Soyinka should have tried to become president to resolve some issues dear to Nigerians' heart.

If the military takes over (which will definitely happen if chaos ensues after the election), they should bring back Ihenjirika. The guy killed lots of BH members and he knows how to lead. BH wasn't too powerful as it's today when he was leading the army.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
menix:
Prof. As my Role model please its advised u Deck on this matter.

Oya APC goons mk una com play 4 sand wey dem give una free..

you just dey loose guard anyhow angry
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2015
LasgidyPort:

Chai, see what 'seeking for protection' can cause.

Some people can no longer read and understand, but are in haste to fulfil their contract. Soyinka said he does not support the ICC case. Don't allow d 'protection' given to you to make your points to lack substance.

The protection has already done the damage. Unlike some other TANoids who still think straight sometimes, he no longer have the ability to engage in critical reasoning and logical presentation.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by nagoma(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2015
owobokiri:

It is not "just a contest", per se. . It is a fight againt some sort of ethnic gang up. This country does not belong to 2 or 3 ethnic groups. This election is more that a mere "do or die".

But your ethnic champion GEJ is grossly incompetent - can't you see that? Are you blind?
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by nagoma(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
NsikanMoses:
In as much as I respect this old prof. I regard him as an educated fool. Is he drugged with too much knowledge or is he getting insane by day? He is not a patriotic citizen. No matter how bad American government get worsened, their citizens can't call it a fail state. He prof. grew up in Nigeria. What a disgrace to him to joint forces against His nation. Rubbish.

You have to call a spade by it's name my friend. Nigeria is a failed state under Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by afoo02(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2015
It seems the Interim Government is looming.....Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Some people don't know when to quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Well Wishers Storm Ekiti State For "Welcome Back" Rally (Photos) / Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos / Kano Government, Hisbah Operatives Destroy Beer Parlour, Cart Away Fridges, TVs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.