Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) (5929 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / "Buhari You Are Expired And Perpetually Unelectable" - El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Bruteforce1o1: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Lmaooooooo. The shameless op's past post and thread is enough to Counter him. Protection seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by mrmetoo1: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:

You shall know the truth and only the TRUTH shall set you FREE.

I admonish you to make a U TURN NOW! Road BLOCKS Ahead!

Don't waste your ONE vote, Boohary can NEVER rule Nigeria again. NEVER!

However, I wish you well.

Lmao!! Oooo I'm shaking, all these road blocks. You admonish me?? Rotflmao!!! Usually when people say the truth shall set you free, they have the truth that they share with you. That said truth will now set you free. To just say the truth shall set you free without anything to back it up is rather just a waste of words.

Never say never, Buhari has a huge chance of winning and if he does no one can do anything about it. However, we have a GEJ victory then I can only pray to God that he's as committed to the progress of this country as he has shown (publicly) in the past 6 weeks. Even with that if I score him I'll give him 1/10 up from -1/10.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Bruteforce1o1: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

Irrelevant to Jonathan's victory.
[/s]

Senseless ass licker.
Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Bruteforce1o1: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Listen to your master, barcanista on GEJ:

His thread depicts that of one with dead brain. On daily basis, PDP attack APC with half truths and outright lies. PDP regularly use Dele Momodu, and El Rufai's psat comments to attack GMB/APC and you think it makes any sense for anyone to condemn APC for returning the favor?

Bunch of jokers you lot!

I tire o. Ffk was crying yesterday about a yet to be released documentary but they have running there own since Jan. Hypocrisy is when you accuse others of what you do daily.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by DRANOEL(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
How many more Buhari thread will JonaTANians create? When will sanity revisit these children of sorrow from the Jonathan camp?

barcanista 24 dec 2014

barcanista:
SUMMARY:
Jonathan is an undisputed failure, but "BLAME" others before him.

Jonathanians never cease to amaze me with their low reasoning.

barcanista 1 dec 2014

barcanista:
I have taken my time to monitor trends both online and offline, I observed that team Buhari supporters are legitimate supporters that are driven by patriotism and the need for change, while Jonathanians are majorly driven by tribalism, religious sentiment/extremism, sycophancy, illiteracy or ignorance- either in part or in whole.

barcanista 23 nov 2014

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Barcanista 2014

"I have taken my time to monitor trends both online and
offline, I observed that team Buhari supporters are
legitimate supporters that are driven by patriotism and the
need for change, while Jonathanians are majorly driven by
tribalism, religious sentiment/extremism, sycophancy,
illiteracy or ignorance- either in part or in whole."

Which category can we place barcanista?

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by DRANOEL(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Neyoor:
Barcanista 2014

"I have taken my time to monitor trends both online and
offline, I observed that team Buhari supporters are
legitimate supporters that are driven by patriotism and the
need for change, while Jonathanians are majorly driven by
tribalism, religious sentiment/extremism, sycophancy,
illiteracy or ignorance- either in part or in whole."

Which category can we place barcanista?

grin grin grin grin grin grin sycophancy, illiteracy or ignorance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by plendil: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Another progeny of anger! Didn't you pple say change is the only constant thing?

Change for the better. GMB may not the best candidate, but he is far, far better. The cutting below from economist sums my position:

Nigerians must pick between the incumbent, Goodluck Jonathan, who has proved an utter failure, and the opposition leader, Muhammadu Buhari, a former military dictator with blood on his hands. . . We are relieved not to have a vote in this election. But were we offered one we would—with a heavy heart—choose Mr Buhari

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by PassingShot(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
DRANOEL:

grin grin grin grin grin grin sycophancy, illiteracy or ignorance grin grin grin

Bigotry if you ask me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by organic973: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
All APC supporters that are calling FFK names should just hide their face because el'rufai is no much different from FFK.

APC have El'rufai
PDP have FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Ikology(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

That's exactly the end to which this piece was written, but alas, the broom wavers will not accept. Barcanista is simply attacking the hypocrisy of the APC guys viz-a viz their attacks on both FFK and himself.

The children of anger are more ready to reply his piece rather than first seek to understand his message and reply appropriately. Their impatience with any dissenting voice is legendary!

The results of their impatient is violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Chinemeokpann: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista How market sir

Can you expatiate on why you think Buhari is perpetually unelectable?

Thanks

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by CaptainAmerica1: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Barcanista How market sir

Can you expatiate on why you think Buhari is perpetually unelectable?

Thanks

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by khalifjgusau(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Share this post to Elrufai pls...
Re: El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) by Naijiant: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
El Rufai's record of shamelessness exposed here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/nasty-nasir-el-rufai-shameless-shrimp/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? / Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.