Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram (15005 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army / US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by gists: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Joejonah:
Its a religion of peace indeed, yet iran, iraq, afagistan, pakistan and the rest can sleep with their two eyes closed.

The TRUE MUSLIMs are those violent and brutal ones. Its outrightly permitted. If not, then define JIHAD for me.

If it get worst, we seperate.....

In your analysis, you forgot to mention Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahran, Jordan, UAE and SA. I guess people living in these countries are not true muslims to you - they are all Jewish/Christian nations and i am sure you'll be probably be glad to trade your Nigerian passport for those countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Kingspin(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

COMMON SENSE SHALL PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME..

AMEN
Has Tinubu finish washing your head.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by vooks: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2015
They are not even quarter way there until they renounce Islam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by zionzoe(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2015
I just wonder why sensible human beings don't think again because of religion.......if a mango tree is producing a bitter mango, it is foolishness to tell someone who have tested the bitter mango that he is not telling the truth because you are a branch on that "bitter fruit producing mango tree". A wise man said by their fruit u shall know them. My friend, the fruit of killing people and shedding innocent blood that practitioners of Islam are ochestrating in our world today is Alarming. Well I recommend Grafting........cut your branch and follow Only what Anabi Isah in the Quran says. Learn more about him from"the Book" as the Quran instructed and see if you will not produce good fruit! Just go all the way out to Learn more about Anabi ISAH
ja2wa:
. May Almighty Allah Forgive cos u lack d truth (brainwashed)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Eventhough I want to believe that there are peaceful muslims,let's not forget here that islam was spread by Jihad,your peaceful prophet killed even members of his own extended family. Danfodio followed cue... You can't be better than the person you follow teachings of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
I hope their brothers and sisters can take this decision wisely, rising up to the occasion.

It's difficult to point out a liberal muslim except the south west people. They are bloodthirsty demons who hate something good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by dollyptosh(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2015
dapipson:
Is it really true that Islam is a religion of peace? it baffles me when I hear statements like this. How do I reconcile this with the numerous quotations (from the Quran ) given by the terrorists to ascertain or justify their actions ? such quotations are facts inherent in the Quran. Well it's good to Redeem the image of that religion.
Quotations from the Quran? Have you ever read the Quran
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by medamillion(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Joejonah:
Its a religion of peace indeed, yet iran, iraq, afagistan, pakistan and the rest can sleep with their two eyes closed.

The TRUE MUSLIMs are those violent and brutal ones. Its outrightly permitted. If not, then define JIHAD for me.

If it get worst, we seperate.....

zionzoe:
I just wonder why sensible human beings don't think again because of religion.......if a mango tree is producing a bitter mango, it is foolishness to tell someone who have tested the bitter mango that he is not telling the truth because you are a branch on that "bitter fruit producing mango tree". A wise man said by their fruit u shall know them. My friend, the fruit of killing people and shedding innocent blood that practitioners of Islam are ochestrating in our world today is Alarming. Well I recommend Grafting........cut your branch and follow Only what Anabi Isah in the Quran says. Learn more about him from"the Book" as the Quran instructed and see if you will not produce good fruit! Just go all the way out to Learn more about Anabi ISAH
sotari:
Action speaks louder than voice, we can nt b fooled by any muslim cleric or whateva, d truth is dat d religion called islam teaches violence, until dey learn to torelate oda religions nobody wil beliv dem, wat happened in france recently n d reaction of muslim in kano state n beyond is a case study, lik i said earlier action speaks more real dan voice dey shuld stop deceiving demselves. Nothing bt d truth.
wristwatch:
I hope their brothers and sisters can take this decision wisely, rising up to the occasion.
It's difficult to point out a liberal muslim except the south west people. They are bloodthirsty demons who hate something good.
dapipson:
Is it really true that Islam is a religion of peace? it baffles me when I hear statements like this. How do I reconcile this with the numerous quotations (from the Quran ) given by the terrorists to ascertain or justify their actions ? such quotations are facts inherent in the Quran. Well it's good to Redeem the image of that religion.
roob:
This is rather coming too late when BH and ISIS is being defeated already by our gallant soldiers and US and co respectively... Ok u people were afraid 2 talk out before now abi? Secondly, if u claim you relion (islam) with which ur holy prophet permits all sorts off killings and violenec is peaceful , then i think the Quran itself needs a New Testament .....muslims need Jesus

Now the question is:

Is there nothing like terrorism in christianity?
Does any verse of the bible talks about violence just like the Quran?
Do we also have christian terrorist organisation as we have the muslim's? Grab your popcorn, have some drinks and read patiently.

What is terrorism?
According to wikipedia:
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)

Christian Terrorist Organisation:
I would have loved to give you line by line analyses on each group but that is not the purpose of this thread, you can read about them through google.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group which used to operate in Uganda. Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, and has been considered by some as a cult of personality, and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.
Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

Others (you can read about them through google).
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

Biblical verses on violence:

Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Others 
"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:35-38)

President Obama on Terrorism:

Defining the Islamic State
"Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL is not "Islamic." No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim. And ISIL is certainly not a state. It was formerly al Qaeda’s affiliate in Iraq, and has taken advantage of sectarian strife and Syria’s civil war to gain territory on both sides of the Iraq-Syrian border. It is recognized by no government, nor the people it subjugates. ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple. And it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way.
http://mashable.com/2014/09/10/obama-address-isis-isil-islamic-state/

Why we should blame President Jonathan for Nigeria's terrorism, not religion?

BokoHaram started developing like a baby in the womb, the woman all already knows he had this baby as early as 2 months but never made any preparation until the 9th month.

President Jonathan's insensitivity and soft handedness in tackling the menace of BokoHaram at its early stage has cost Nigeria the lives of thousands of innocent citizens.
When he was supposed to have acted the way he is doing now (in 6 weeks to election) he said and I quote:
"Boko Haram is a local terror group".
"Boko Haram are our sibling and you can't send the army to kill your family"

Now, when it is too late he said:"I underestimated BokoHaram.

Now the question is
Can the lost soul be brought back?
Can the innocent girls kidnapped by BokoHaram regain their normalcy even if eventually they are rescued? Over 300 days in the jungle (just imagine)

Most countries in the world are also experiencing the menace called terrorism, but if their leaders had acted the way President Jonathan handled BokoHaram, what do you think would have happened?

Read more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by lusciouslex: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Have you ever wondered the true meaning of ISLAMABAD, the capital of Pakistan? It means ISLAM is BAD!!!
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
I still stick to my guns that (he US/CIA are behind boko haram,IS etc. What do they want? Just to destabilize the countries they hate and have an excuse to move ito those countries with their weaponry to destroy them more. Look at Iraq and Libya..I don't like GEJ one bit,but only hypocrites will blame him. He might have manipulated boko haram for his own gain,but he didn't start it.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by treach(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:
They shouldn't just release statements, they should mobilise people to Vote against the inept and clueless Jonadunce who allowed Boko Haram to grow into what it is today. He was in aso rock scratching his balls while over 15,000 Nigerians were killed in cold blood and Millions rendered homeless.

Jonadunce will go down in history as a very useless President. His ignoble role in the growth of this terrorist group will be told to the next four generations of Nigerians.

Anyway, hope is just around the corner. Join hands with other lovers of Nigeria as we send the clueless one back to Otuoke and return the people's General to Aso Rock. Buhari will secure Nigerians and tackle corruption. He is the hope we have for a better Nigeria.

Vote Buhari..

Vote Change...

Vote Apc!!!!
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by ikkkkk: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
It's too late for Muslim groups to denounce ISIS and Boko Haram now. Where were they all this while?
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by tartar9(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Gaidenk:
Eventhough I want to believe that there are peaceful muslims,let's not forget here that islam was spread by Jihad,your peaceful prophet killed even members of his own extended family. Danfodio followed cue... You can't be better than the person you follow teachings of.
one word
IMBÊCILE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by walozanga(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:
They shouldn't just release statements, they should mobilise people to Vote against the inept and clueless Jonadunce who allowed Boko Haram to grow into what it is today. He was in aso rock scratching his balls while over 15,000 Nigerians were killed in cold blood and Millions rendered homeless.

Jonadunce will go down in history as a very useless President. His ignoble role in the growth of this terrorist group will be told to the next four generations of Nigerians.

Anyway, hope is just around the corner. Join hands with other lovers of Nigeria as we send the clueless one back to Otuoke and return the people's General to Aso Rock. Buhari will secure Nigerians and tackle corruption. He is the hope we have for a better Nigeria.

Vote Buhari..

Vote Change...

Vote Apc!!!!

YOUR HOPE IS HOPELESS MY DEAR. FACE THE TOPIC
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by yusufbida(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
A classical case of POT calling KETTLE "BLACK" undecided

#NeverAgain
GEJ till 2019 abeg
Classical case of an ingnorant calling his mate an illiterate. Must U Comment wen U dot ve sence of reasoning*?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Bants(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Why are Muslims apologizing not all Muslims are terrorist.....is sad these bastards are using Islam
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Bants(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Now the question is:

Do we also have christian terrorist organisation as we have the muslim's? Grab your popcorn, have some drinks and read patiently.

What is terrorism?
According to wikipedia:
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)

I would have loved to give you line by line analyses on each group but that is not the purpose of this thread, you can read about them through google.
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group which used to operate in Uganda. Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, and has been considered by some as a cult of personality, and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.
Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Others 
"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:35-38)

"Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL is not "Islamic." No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim. And ISIL is certainly not a state. It was formerly al Qaeda’s affiliate in Iraq, and has taken advantage of sectarian strife and Syria’s civil war to gain territory on both sides of the Iraq-Syrian border. It is recognized by no government, nor the people it subjugates. ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple. And it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way.

BokoHaram started developing like a baby in the womb, the woman all already knows he had this baby as early as 2 months but never made any preparation until the 9th month.

President Jonathan's insensitivity and soft handedness in tackling the menace of BokoHaram at its early stage has cost Nigeria the lives of thousands of innocent citizens.
When he was supposed to have acted the way he is doing now (in 6 weeks to election) he said and I quote:

Now the question is
Can the innocent girls kidnapped by BokoHaram regain their normalcy even if eventually they are rescued? Over 300 days in the jungle (just imagine)

Most countries in the world are also experiencing the menace called terrorism, but if their leaders had acted the way President Jonathan handled BokoHaram, what do you think would have happened?

Read more here:

Dude is like calling and Eiye religious terrorism Antibalaka do you even know how is even starting most of the gang you listed are racist Aryan is white power and even though they are religious gang they dont kill their members or people who follow their religion

ISIL, Al Qeada BK Al Nusra front they are killing Muslims and christians
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by yusufbida(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2015
lusciouslex:
Have you ever wondered the true meaning of ISLAMABAD, the capital of Pakistan? It means ISLAM is BAD!!!
Kai wawa ne.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2015
.....QUESTION....muslims have minimum of 4 wifes & 20 kids....this is the dumbest S*** we see in 2015.

...why not juss have 4 girl friend wit no kids and then u get respected as a true playa.... Real talk!!.(no ofeiiinse)
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
...and then u see thise preeety woman sayn they are muslim....why would they be muslim when they clearly no they will be wife number 5 wit 10 kid? undecided
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by medamillion(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Bants:

Dude is like calling and Eiye religious terrorism Antibalaka do you even know how is even starting most of the gang you listed are racist Aryan is white power and even though they are religious gang they dont kill their members or people who follow their religion

ISIL, Al Qeada BK Al Nusra front they are killing Muslims and christians
Stop trying paint any religion black, it won't you help you.

The Christian Identity Movement was also an Islamic group, right?

Don't blame religion; blame the extremists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
kuuljay:
believe a Muslims peace treaty at your own puerile,every one of them is a potential terrorist, just press the right button and voila!!! you have a monster.abeg leave mata
Damn! I am disappointed in u. Old man like u and still type this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
BodyKiss:
So many hypocrisy from the Christians. If they hadn't come out to condemn these groups, you guys would've been on their neck, now that they did, you lot are still on their neck.
I taya for some nairaland christians ooo. Nothing from islam and muslims ever please them. But do u know what? Those doing these nonsense,are the one's that are frustrated and suffering from poverty. There are some good and friendly once among them, not all are bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2015
vicchi12:

Really?? And may almighty God forgive you. Mcheww angry
wetting concern u? Did he quote u? What if the guy start e-fight with u?always mind ur business please. No offence.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by drstrategy(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:

....bro.....I have notin against muslim people but I always tell people to stay far fa far far far far far far far far far away from them....they all the same & can nevar be trussted!!

.....Freedome of speech is not illegal!! (no ofeeeinse)
angry
look at u. Foolish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2015
drstrategy:
look at u. Foolish

..foooolish how?... U Kant handle the truth??.... Goat! (no ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
tartar9:
one word
IMBÊCILE
E-terrorist, you can't blow me up here :p
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
yusufbida:
Classical case of an ingnorant calling his mate an illiterate. Must U Comment wen U dot ve sence of reasoning*?
g0at lyk u
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good to denounce terrorists, they are agents of Satan doomed for hell.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by zionzoe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello Sir , your approach to this matter is like .........Don't condemn me, look at your self , you are just like me too.........you say I am a terrorist, then you are a terrorist too. No, that does not solve the matter.........You don't make any Justification for evil, and think that will make you right.
I will pick you first defence where you tried to show us scriptures in the Bible that Justifies you to kill an enemy/ people. Those old testament text were for the children of Isreal under certain conditions then, in the church today we learn from those stories.....we don't just pick it out of context and apply it to our lifes today..
(Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)) _this scriipture was for the Jews- it does not have to do with dem going around the world kiling innocent souls. If a jew in d days when that scripture was delivered by that priest did not follow the covenant then there was judgment.

Kill False Prophets
Pls note that the above was a prophesy......it was a prophesy that was eventually fulfiled in Jesus, all ot was saying is that many will doubt that Jesus ressurected and he will end up showing them his wounds like He did to thomas. Can you see that you picked that verse out of context? Do you see the interpretation I gave you, which is what the Church does today. But imams I guess will say even today, we must cary out Honour Killings if a child changes to Christianity citing your quoted scripture, the diffrence is in the teacher!
Others 
Jesus never meant a physical sword........in that scripture u will see that after the word Scrip......you have a colon:, scrip refers to the writen word of God......which we call the sword of the Spirit........that sword is the Word of God or Scrip.
Pls you will also permit me to remind you that not even the Quran can assert that Jesus was Violent or He killed any person or that He sinned! Quran was OK but until Mohammed showed men how to practise it! Which is the problem we have today. ThE Character of Mohammed is not morally just today, his words in the Haddit when he was well was manageable. But after that Jewishish woman poisoned him and he was in pain and started suffering in Sickness from the effect of the poison, that was when he started saying that the should kill the Jews and Christians alike. Pls study how mohammed died for clearity!
I beg you just Follow Anabih Isah. I rest my case
medamillion:

Now the question is:

What is terrorism?
According to wikipedia:

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:

Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

Kill Nonbelievers

Kill False Prophets

Others 

Now the question is

Read more here:

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
Is that for real?

Very true story,I remember it like yesterday

NEW YORK (CNN) -- The founder of an upstate New York TV station aimed at countering Muslim stereotypes has been arrested on suspicion of killing his wife, who was beheaded, authorities said.

Muzzammil Hassan has been charged with murder in the death of his wife, Aasiya Hassan.

Muzzammil Hassan was charged with second-degree murder after police found the decapitated body of his wife, Aasiya Hassan, at the Bridges TV station in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park, said Andrew Benz, Orchard Park's police chief.

Hassan was arrested Thursday.

His wife filed for divorce February 6, and police had responded to several domestic violence calls at the couple's home, Benz said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Julius Maada Bio, President Of Sierra Leone (Photos) / Osinbajo Calms FCT Protesters At Gossa / Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.