Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram (15008 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army / US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by medamillion(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
zionzoe:
Hello Sir , your approach to this matter is like .........Don't condemn me, look at your self , you are just like me too.........you say I am a terrorist, then you are a terrorist too. No, that does not solve the matter.........You don't make any Justification for evil, and think that will make you right.
I will pick you first defence where you tried to show us scriptures in the Bible that Justifies you to kill an enemy/ people. Those old testament text were for the children of Isreal under certain conditions then, in the church today we learn from those stories.....we don't just pick it out of context and apply it to our lifes today..
(Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)) _this scriipture was for the Jews- it does not have to do with dem going around the world kiling innocent souls. If a jew in d days when that scripture was delivered by that priest did not follow the covenant then there was judgment.

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Pls note that the above was a prophesy......it was a prophesy that was eventually fulfiled in Jesus, all ot was saying is that many will doubt that Jesus ressurected and he will end up showing them his wounds like He did to thomas. Can you see that you picked that verse out of context? Do you see the interpretation I gave you, which is what the Church does today. But imams I guess will say even today, we must cary out Honour Killings if a child changes to Christianity citing your quoted scripture, the diffrence is in the teacher!
Others 
"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:35-38)
Jesus never meant a physical sword........in that scripture u will see that after the word Scrip......you have a colon:, scrip refers to the writen word of God......which we call the sword of the Spirit........that sword is the Word of God or Scrip.
Pls you will also permit me to remind you that not even the Quran can assert that Jesus was Violent or He killed any person or that He sinned! Quran was OK but until Mohammed showed men how to practise it! Which is the problem we have today. ThE Character of Mohammed is not morally just today, his words in the Haddit when he was well was manageable. But after that Jewishish woman poisoned him and he was in pain and started suffering in Sickness from the effect of the poison, that was when he started saying that the should kill the Jews and Christians alike. Pls study how mohammed died for clearity!
I beg you just Follow Anabih Isah. I rest my case

Wait! Don't rest your case yet.

Do you think those EXTREMISTS understand the bible the way you do?
Every passage in the bible and the quran has their owm literary meaning, but the when the EXTREMISTS perpetrate their evil, they quote these verses.

I am not in any way condemning Christianity or Islam, none of the two religion advocate violence.

My problem with you is that you want to play the role of the holliest, by using current terrorism situation to lure to people into christianity by saying Islam is about terrorism.

That was why I gave you list of Christian terrorist organisation, and their leaders.

DON'T CONDEMN ANY RELIGION so that you won't blame yourself on the LAST DAY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by lusciouslex: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
yusufbida:
Kai wawa ne.
Yusuf eyen Mohammed, aya aneke ADIOK ONO FI mme ndito uka. Nye kama KORAN nte TOILET PAPER ku ufok mmi yak aneke ubiak!!
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by kuuljay(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! I am disappointed in u. Old man like u and still type this nonsense
Pls prove me wrong
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by kuuljay(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
ja2wa:
. May Almighty Allah Forgive cos u lack d truth (brainwashed)
atleast not to kill
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by dazangel11(f): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
the difference between Islam and. Christianity is same as the diff btw Jesus and Muhammed

if u read the story of these guys u will understand why Islam is violent
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:
.....QUESTION....muslims have minimum of 4 wifes & 20 kids....this is the dumbest S*** we see in 2015.

...why not juss have 4 girl friend wit no kids and then u get respected as a true playa.... Real talk!!.(no ofeiiinse)
angry
Mr Cork can u please stop typing nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
kuuljay:
Pls prove me wrong
EVERY muslim is a potential terrorist Imagine this statement at ur age? I still stand with my words that I am really disappointed in u old man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazangel11:
the difference between Islam and. Christianity is same as the diff btw Jesus and Muhammed

if u read the story of these guys u will understand why Islam is violent

I didn't expect anything good from u after looking at ur dp angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Mr Cork can u please stop typing nonsense..

...see yor NIgeria head like Guinea fowl...bro so r u tellin me Muslims domt hav 12 wifes in that Nigeria inclusdin marrying 12 years oold girls?? I lie? undecided
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor NIgeria head like Guinea fowl...bro so r u tellin me Muslims domt hav 12 wifes in that Nigeria inclusdin marrying 12 years oold girls?? I lie? undecided
angry
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
angry

....am glad u agree muslims people muss nevar be trusted coz they all the same.....Freedum of speech is not illeagall! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by dazangel11(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
I didn't expect anything good from u after looking at ur dp angry

sadist
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Joyful77: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Now the question is:

Is there nothing like terrorism in christianity?
Does any verse of the bible talks about violence just like the Quran?
Do we also have christian terrorist organisation as we have the muslim's? Grab your popcorn, have some drinks and read patiently.

What is terrorism?
According to wikipedia:
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)

Christian Terrorist Organisation:
I would have loved to give you line by line analyses on each group but that is not the purpose of this thread, you can read about them through google.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group which used to operate in Uganda. Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, and has been considered by some as a cult of personality, and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.
Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

Others (you can read about them through google).
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

Biblical verses on violence:

Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Others 
"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:35-38)

President Obama on Terrorism:

Defining the Islamic State
"Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL is not "Islamic." No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim. And ISIL is certainly not a state. It was formerly al Qaeda’s affiliate in Iraq, and has taken advantage of sectarian strife and Syria’s civil war to gain territory on both sides of the Iraq-Syrian border. It is recognized by no government, nor the people it subjugates. ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple. And it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way.
http://mashable.com/2014/09/10/obama-address-isis-isil-islamic-state/

Why we should blame President Jonathan for Nigeria's terrorism, not religion?

BokoHaram started developing like a baby in the womb, the woman all already knows he had this baby as early as 2 months but never made any preparation until the 9th month.

President Jonathan's insensitivity and soft handedness in tackling the menace of BokoHaram at its early stage has cost Nigeria the lives of thousands of innocent citizens.
When he was supposed to have acted the way he is doing now (in 6 weeks to election) he said and I quote:
"Boko Haram is a local terror group".
"Boko Haram are our sibling and you can't send the army to kill your family"

Now, when it is too late he said:"I underestimated BokoHaram.

Now the question is
Can the lost soul be brought back?
Can the innocent girls kidnapped by BokoHaram regain their normalcy even if eventually they are rescued? Over 300 days in the jungle (just imagine)

Most countries in the world are also experiencing the menace called terrorism, but if their leaders had acted the way President Jonathan handled BokoHaram, what do you think would have happened?

Read more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

May Allah bless you! Christians are the worst terrorists ever!! They seize every single opportunity to criticize Muslims, yet they blab that their religion teaches love. For where They say Muslims should speak out against terrorism and when this happens, they still pile up insults on Muslims. They claim that the Quran has verses that instructs killing but they ignore the fact that the bible is full of kill and r.ape verses. Even a verse commands to smash children to pieces! Christian bigotry is unlimited!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Joyful77: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:

Christians also marry many women and marry small girls. I'm tired of christians and their hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by yusufbida(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
lusciouslex:
Yusuf eyen Mohammed, aya aneke ADIOK ONO FI mme ndito uka. Nye kama KORAN nte TOILET PAPER ku ufok mmi yak aneke ubiak!!
Nye kama Bible nte Toilet paper ku ufok mmi yak aneke. Ubiak
Annofia
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joyful77:

May Allah bless you! Christians are the worst terrorists ever!! They seize every single opportunity to criticize Muslims, yet they blab that their religion teaches love. For where They say Muslims should speak out against terrorism and when this happens, they still pile up insults on Muslims. They claim that the Quran has verses that instructs killing but they ignore the fact that the bible is full of kill and r.ape verses. Even a verse commands to smash children to pieces! Christian bigotry is unlimited!!

You reveal the ignorance in you about the meaning of Christianity. You know nothing about who Christ is and the purpose of his message. If you want to learn about God, Christ, Christian religion and the message of grace for the whole world follow me to learn from the Bible on Sundays.

@ medamillion.... Your write up is wrong and misleading, it shows your ignorance about Christianity. Quote where in the Bible Christ's words/messages support or promote violence and killing. Then your argument can be reasonable
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by vicchi12(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
openmine:

am guessing dis reply was not directed 2 me because i didnt mention u...
how wud u insult sum1 and yet claim 'no insults intended' ...did u read ur very words before posting?
smh
When humans like myself are talking, dogs are not invited. No insult intended.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by uchwar1: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
I taya for some nairaland christians ooo. Nothing from islam and muslims ever please them. But do u know what? Those doing these nonsense,are the one's that are frustrated and suffering from poverty. There are some good and friendly once among them, not all are bad sha.
so muslims are the only ones being frustrated because of poverty? Fool! An average muslim is a terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by MrCork: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joyful77:

Christians also marry many women and marry small girls. I'm tired of christians and their hypocrisy!

.....bro...you muslim people nid go bak to Mars....earth is full (no offiense) angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by ndcide(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
This group doesn't make any sense to me.

Had they come out when Churches were being bombed, I would have taken them serious.

Now. politics or not, I suspect almost every Muslim.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by openmine(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
vicchi12:

When humans like myself are talking, dogs are not invited. No insult intended.
grin grin Indeed stupidity has really consumed ur indomie distorted brain grin grin grin....dat u still refer 2 ur self as a human only shows ur poor educational background....wat insolence....how old are u??..I can officially say at dis stage in ur life dat a chubby puppy has more intelligence dan ur very self....go get a life... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by medamillion(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rexyl:

You reveal the ignorance in you about the meaning of Christianity. You know nothing about who Christ is and the purpose of his message. If you want to learn about God, Christ, Christian religion and the message of grace for the whole world follow me to learn from the Bible on Sundays.

@ medamillion.... Your write up is wrong and misleading, it shows your ignorance about Christianity. Quote where in the Bible Christ's words/messages support or promote violence and killing. Then your argument can be reasonable
It is better not to respond to you as regards this issue again, it is obvious you are the one swimming in the pool of ignorance and myopia.

Read the full details about this topic in the link I provided to you, and you will know what message I am passing to you.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by bentenny(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
openmine:

grin grin Indeed stupidity has really consumed ur indomie distorted brain grin grin grin....dat u still refer 2 ur self as a human only shows ur poor educational background....wat insolence....how old are u??..I can officially say at dis stage in ur life dat a chubby puppy has more intelligence dan ur very self....go get a life... grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

It is better not to respond to you as regards this issue again, it is obvious you are the one swimming in the pool of ignorance and myopia.

Read the full details about this topic in the link I provided to you, and you will know what message I am passing to you.

Very simple question I ask you, pls respond with refrences quoting The Lord's message. If you can't find that pls stop spreading lies.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by medamillion(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joyful77:

There is one thing I strongly detest about this so called christians, they play religion like politics trying to use every opportunity to lure people into their religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by medamillion(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rexyl:

Very simple question I ask you, pls respond with refrences quoting The Lord's message. If you can't find that pls stop spreading lies.
Sorry I've no time to waste time on you. IF YOU REALLY WANT A CHALLENGE ON THIS ISSUE, QUOTE ME BY 10:30 PM (tonight)
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:
There is one thing I strongly detest about this so called christians, they play religion like politics trying to use every opportunity to lure people into their religion

It's all because you lack the knowledge. How could you detest CHRIST MESSAGE and those SINCERELY proclaiming it if you are in the side of Almighty God that sent CHRIST for spiritual needs of the whole world?
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Sorry I've no time to waste time on you. IF YOU REALLY WANT A CHALLENGE ON THIS ISSUE, QUOTE ME BY 10:30 PM (tonight)

Simple task for you: quote messages of hate, bitterness and violence you found in CHRIST. This task may not be for you only, I challenge everyone that subscribes to your belief.
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
uchwar1:
so muslims are the only ones being frustrated because of poverty? Fool! An average muslim is a terrorist.
Look at this fu*cking bastard calling his old and illiterate parents fool. Low life like u,I am not in the same level with u and I will never be because stink/sucks. Go and deal with ur frustrated life....
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazangel11:

sadist
LMAO... Between me and u who is the real sadist here? U really need help undecided
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by dazangel11(f): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO... Between me and u who is the real sadist here? U really need help undecided

lmao. but really Mohammed get issues I sure say the guy dey weed
Re: Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazangel11:

lmao. but really Mohammed get issues I sure say the guy dey weed
Hmmmm. Well, dazangel11, I am not an extremist and religion fanatic, Just that the way some silly boys attack islam and muslims here is very unfair. I was surprise to see a lady doing so because is very rare. I have nothing against u,all what am saying is things like this are not good for u. No offence ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy / Car Of Amos Mathew (New Nigerian Editor) Stolen At APC Secretariat / Buhari: Oronsaye’s Report Review Almost Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.