Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency (23392 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
You endores ur man I endores my man, u vote ur man I vote my man, INEC do the counting I WIN... PDP power to the people.
I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE PVC CARD, MOST PDP SUPPORTERS HERE DONT HAVE THERE PVC CARD.
(I AM READY TO VOTE CHANGE BECAUSE I HAVE MY PVC CARD)

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Beerem: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pat Utomi is a failed politician. Is Pat Utomi an Igboman? Has he ever identified with the Igbo cause.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by sandland: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
All may wish to vote for GEJ are those who believe that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. I wonder how this foolish claim sounds in ear's of Prof. Utomi. This is the worst leader we have in years. At least they are clever men
. This one only carries Certificate about.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Ephemmm: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
The only set of people who endorses GEJ are those that are either paid, eating under this corrupt administration, tribalistic, subjective or lack deep mental horizons.

My first vote as a Nigerian goes to GEJ, but never again - #Ihavedecided# cos it is only an provident somebody that will be doing the she thing in the same manner and still expects a different result.

If APC Bleep up too, we shall kick them out through our votes, Honezly.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by infix123: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
i need 3 million likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
seunmsg:
I just hope majority of Nigerians will listen to the erudite professor and vote wisely this time around. Nigerians truly have no alternatives to a Buhari presidency at this point in time. We are in a very tough ecomonomic period and we can no longer gamble away another four years under a very corrupt GEJ. We need tough leaders that can take tough decisions and GMB is the right man for the job.

If you refuse to see the good things Jonathan has done that's ur own cup of tea. As for me I've compared what these main 2 presidential candidates did in their tenures as president and affirmed that GEJ has democratic instinc as opposed to d dictator GMB. As for me $ my ownan we are for the democratic candidate. In consolidation we belive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
soludo93:

Aboki in suite doesn't change anything. Illiteracy on rampage.

How is he an illiterate? why is jonaTAN scared of an illiterate to the point of broadcasting lies against him on media stations?
For jonaTAN to be scared of an illiterate indicate he's not even as good as the so called "illiterate".

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who ever place a ban on me again in this site will undergo a broken marriage. Moderator be warned.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by bondingman: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Compatriots in failure smiley
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by ibisko04: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good one from Prof. Utomi. No matter how you want to discredit GMB, one thing is sure. You can not take away his forthrightness. Me personally will not write off Jonathan as a total failure in his capacity as the president of Nigeria. Mr Jonathan problems are like that of Alhaji Sheu Shagari in 1983.
Jonathan is surrounded by people who are not after the success of the entire system but their own . Jonathan is too soft to handle Nigeria as the country is today.
He has try his best, he should let history judge him fairly.
THE BEST OPTION FOR JONATHAN IN ALL THIS TRANSITION IS FOR HIM TO MAKE SURE THAT CREDIBLE ELECTIONS ARE CONDUCTED AND THE WINNERS ARE SWORN IN BY MAY .

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by yungboss(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
aholiab:
Felix Okolie
just finished watching the APC Interactive Town
Hall Meeting that Channels aired live. It's
worthy to note the following:
1. Buhari was asked what he was intending to
do to better Nigeria's health sector and his
answer was a lot of mumbling about the Chibok
girls. Last time I checked the Chibok girls is a
security concern and not a health concern. Note;
he seems unable to attain focus.
2. Asked what he would do to ensure the
entertainment industry is well grounded, Buhari
answered that it was a Lagos state matter and
the question should be directed to the Lagos
state Governor.
3. At a point Tinubu had to be asked to answer
questions. This is something that has never
happened in any Townhall Meeting held by Mr.
President. First of all he takes the stage alone
because he is the one vying for the Presidency.
Not FFK. Not Fayose. In the case of Buhari, he
just needs to be surrounded by Tinubu, Fashola,
Amaechi etc and let them answer questions on
his behalf. That's the kind of President we
want? That's the kind of change we should be
looking for?
Sadly even after all these epic embarrassing
moments, one would still find supposedly
intelligent minds making excuses for such
failure. Must we put pride before our own
interests? The APC obviously failed the minute
they couldn't come up with a more sound
candidate. They instead chose religious, ethnic
sentiments over sense and productivity. If
they'd come up with a better candidate then
victory just might have been theirs but
fortunately, majority of the Nigerian populace
are not stupidly blind.
They might as well try again in 2019. Perhaps
they'll choose Buhari's son then. Good luck to
them anyways.
have you forgotten that your President, Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan once said in an interview, that corruption is not stealing?? What on earth could be as bad as that,emanating from President of a Country?
when Jonathan featured on Ebony live, a couple of the questions Mo Abudu asked were surreptiously evaded by him...he kept making excuses and defending the ills that had germinated from his corrupt Govt. GMB was right to have asked Fashola to answer on questions pertaining to Nollywood (after all, that's not a pertinent challenge facing the country).
you did not mention about how he intelligently responded to other issues of power, security etc.
PDP sycophants!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by socialmediaman: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
You endores ur man I endores my man, u vote ur man I vote my man, INEC do the counting I WIN... PDP power to the people.

very funny, you wish... *i wish too* grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
sandland:
All may wish to vote for GEJ are those who believe that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. I wonder how this foolish claim sounds in ear's of Prof. Utomi. This is the worst leader we have in years. At least they are clever men
. This one only carries Certificate about.

U must be one of the bigots. This is a democratic setting, thus there is freedom to express one's view depending on ones level of understanding. Urs seem to be low if @ ds time u still quote d president out of context from d report dt d Attoney General of d Federation gave him: call stealing its name "stealing" and don't trivialize it by the vague tag "curruption" if u're not daft did he say corruption is good?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by electron: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's making sense..

#GMB
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by socialmediaman: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
fortunella:
GEJ - The first Nigerian president to organise a confab a and also set to implement their resolution
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/fec-approves-full-implementation-of-confab-report/

oludashmi post=31767152]Renowned Political economist, Prof. Pat Utomi, has endorsed the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and urged Igbos and Nigerians to vote for Buhari in order to restore hope to Nigeria.

At the unveiling of a Pan-Igbo group, Igboekulie, in Lagos on Wednesday, Utomi said Buhari’s coming would be likened to what happened in the United States in 1981 when the Americans were fed up with the Jimmy Carter administration with inflation as high as 29%, but it took a 70 years old man, Ronald Reagan, to run for Presidency in the United States, to turn things around and revive the American spirit.

He said Igbos have been branded as people who sell their votes to the highest bidder and therefore, urged them to vote wisely in order to shed this reputation.

“I think Nigerians don’t have any alternative in the person of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I refer to him from my writings as the Buhari ascendancy. That reminds me of what happened in the US when I lived there with President Ronald Reagan.

“We had one wonderful, nice guy called Jimmy Carter as President. Things went so awfully wrong. Inflation was 29 per cent.” he explained.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/prof-pat-utomi-endorses-buhari-for-presidency/

Too late. Even if he gets to the sky and brings down the moon for Nigerians, they want change. But if he does this one below, he might get our votes:

https://www.nairaland.com/2196633/jonathans-youwin-joke-nigerians-take
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by ALISMILE(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
owobokiri:
Buhari should be the one at the ICC over his genocidal past, he has nothing to offer at Aso rock as a geriatic hate monger. .
Am sure u laughing at ursef because u knw u re lying to ursef!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by olaolulazio(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
I swear.........

#ihavedecided.

#GMB is the man.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ziccoit:
I'm yet to see what can push a right thinking man to canvass for coming back of evidently backward, incompetent government of GEJ. That kind of support must go beyond monetary inducement and tribal sentiments.
[b]my broda, it must be an uncorrectable madness and an entrenched manipulative voodoo, or an outright undiluted ignorance, that must have ravaged the mind of an unsuspecting twerp to imagine canvassing, talk not of suggesting the return of an obviously backward, failed, hazardous, and grossly incompetent government of jonathan with a boomeranging consequence of chaos,unrepentant corruption and corrosive impunity....dont they see other countries outside this shores and the kind of governance they enjoy, with the little few they have even in the face of an unstable political terrain , talk notting of more complex and complicated society who enjoy some of the best and such comfortable standard of living..?

Such persons must be insane and needs strong mental evaluations.....charging their phones in the face of an over-used generator and still shouting Gej...till thunder fire their anus...

My broda, that is the most pitiable situation any human can be..when they have desecrated their singular privilege to dignity...how many of them would be willing to give out their businesses to be ruined again the way Gej has ruined this country....with insignificant crumbs to show off.?..

#change...pat.......the future wld bless u.... #change....[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by bakila: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bifwoli:
He must be a delusional Prof Utopia living in ZZZ land.

GEJ till 2019.
No he is at that top, mentally sound with sufficient intellectual clarity necessary for discerning the need of our nation. His postulations are balanced, rational and impeccable. In short he said the truth. Allowing the Ma peace gang to continue will be the delusion.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
seunmsg:
I just hope majority of Nigerians will listen to the erudite professor and vote wisely this time around. Nigerians truly have no alternatives to a Buhari presidency at this point in time. We are in a very tough ecomonomic period and we can no longer gamble away another four years under a very corrupt GEJ. We need tough leaders that can take tough decisions and GMB is the right man for the job.

Erudite professor, YES! But he holds only one view, as do I and our views are divergent. I have no conviction whatsoever that the buhari candidacy will work. I refer to it as candidacy because that is all I see. He won't smell aso rock, not even by a long shot. Nigeria has advanced beyond the kind of unproductive leadership he represents. GEJ with all his flaws as a human has done a far greater job than any leader we have had in decades. The facts are there and very verifiable. I and my family would vote for continuity of the transformation Nigeria is experiencing. Infrastructural development, healthcare, education, FDI, e.t.c. Just name it. Power and insurgency will score him low points, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

GMB can not do squat for Nigeria but take us backwards. I respect Prof. Utomi, but leadership in political capacity is a whole different game and in that aspect my dear, he is still a neophyte despite being an adviser to President Shagari back in '83.

It is easy for everyone to criticize you when you are a leader but I love GEJ for his tactics. He takes it all in his stride.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by bakila: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:
I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE PVC CARD, MOST PDP SUPPORTERS HERE DONT HAVE THERE PVC CARD.
(I AM READY TO VOTE CHANGE BECAUSE I HAVE MY PVC CARD)
The you will press on the Card reader. There PVC is allergic to card readers, it is used to rigging.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by econity(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
nzeadachie:
IGBOS ARE NOT INTRESTED, PAT UTOMI SHOULD TALK TO HIS PEOPLE HE CAN NOT DECEIVE IGBOS, ANY IGBO MAN THAT VOTE FOR BUHARI IS NOTHING BUT A COWARDs LIKE ROCHAS, JOE IGBOKWE, NGIGE etc
you are of all men most miserable.

What does d igbos have in common wit d Ijaws that dey don't ve wit d Hausas if not one Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
oludashmi:
Renowned Political economist, Prof. Pat Utomi, has endorsed the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and urged Igbos and Nigerians to vote for Buhari in order to restore hope to Nigeria.

At the unveiling of a Pan-Igbo group, Igboekulie, in Lagos on Wednesday, Utomi said Buhari’s coming would be likened to what happened in the United States in 1981 when the Americans were fed up with the Jimmy Carter administration with inflation as high as 29%, but it took a 70 years old man, Ronald Reagan, to run for Presidency in the United States, to turn things around and revive the American spirit.

He said Igbos have been branded as people who sell their votes to the highest bidder and therefore, urged them to vote wisely in order to shed this reputation.

“I think Nigerians don’t have any alternative in the person of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I refer to him from my writings as the Buhari ascendancy. That reminds me of what happened in the US when I lived there with President Ronald Reagan.

“We had one wonderful, nice guy called Jimmy Carter as President. Things went so awfully wrong. Inflation was 29 per cent.” he explained.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/prof-pat-utomi-endorses-buhari-for-presidency/

Good one coming frm an unbiased politician, A Man of integrity and one of d most importn men in Nigeria & from d S East.
D biased ones shld pls tak note of dis its never too late for A CHANGE.
SAI BAbA...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by abu99err(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bevista:
One can only salivate with joy at the prospect of GMB's presidential team.

I can't wait for March 28th and May 29th.

#SaiBuhari
The thought of the team GMB will assemble alone makes me happy, i mean just imagine the Fashola's, pat utomi, Fawemi and maybe Charles soludo... I can't just wait for the team that will rescue Nigeria from the current thieving PDP. Almighty God help us pls!
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by AtulegwuKalu: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Its a pity that a former presidential candidate can sell his vote socheap. This same man contested against GMB is the last elections and today he is canvassing votes for him. Politics could get funnier for ordinary losers and i am not surprised at what the Prof. has said. Nigerians are not blind, the works of President GEJ is quite visible for all to see.#GEJ4Naija
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
yungboss:

have you forgotten that your President, Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan once said in an interview, that corruption is not stealing?? What on earth could be as bad as that,emanating from President of a Country?
when Jonathan featured on Ebony live, a couple of the questions Mo Abudu asked were surreptiously evaded by him...he kept making excuses and defending the ills that had germinated from his corrupt Govt. GMB was right to have asked Fashola to answer on questions pertaining to Nollywood (after all, that's not a pertinent challenge facing the country).
you did not mention about how he intelligently responded to other issues of power, security etc.
PDP sycophants!!!

My friend, d difference is clear. U cannot compare an educate and sound virile man in GEJ with an aged semi-illiterare suffering from poor mental coordination. The truth is bitter. U need to think objectively.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Edonice: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Types of people that support ged

Illiterates
Clueless
Corrupt
"He is our brother" kind of people
" Same mentality with jona " kind of people
Confuse
" People who find themselves in certain position" kind of people unknowingly
Pretenders
Green snake
Devil
Liars
E. T c

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't care .........

President GEj on the way till 2019***

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by anonimi: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
eleko1:
Anonimi.U nor dey tired of dis useless old post?Anyway,afta MARCH 28,2015,u'll find something else to do than dis MAi guard u dey do for PDP undecided

If you want recruit maiguard for your house or office make you too tire to find out if im bin dey thief and dey allow others come thief for im old work oh.

Shey na im be sey you wise abi you stewpid
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Edonice: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kinds of people that support GED

Clueless
Corrupt
Illiterates
Liars
'He is our brother' kind of people
Same mentality with mama peace(problem)
E. T. C

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tlovely:
[b]my broda, it must be an uncorrectable madness and an entrenched manipulative voodoo, or an outright undiluted ignorance, that must have ravaged the mind of an unsuspecting twerp to imagine canvassing, talk not of suggesting the return of an obviously backward, failed, hazardous, and grossly incompetent government of jonathan with a boomeranging consequence of chaos,unrepentant corruption and corrosive impunity....dont they see other countries outside this shores and the kind of governance they enjoy, with the little few they have even in the face of an unstable political terrain , talk notting of more complex and complicated society who enjoy some of the best and such comfortable standard of living..?

Such persons must be insane and needs strong mental evaluations.....charging their phones in the face of an over-used generator and still shouting Gej...till thunder fire their anus...

My broda, that is the most pitiable situation any human can be..when they have desecrated their singular privilege to dignity...how many of them would be willing to give out their businesses to be ruined again the way Gej has ruined this country....with insignificant crumbs to show off.?..

#change...pat.......the future wld bless u.... #change....[/b]

Such is the mentality of the opposition and that is why they will perpetually get referred to as OPPOSITION beyond 2019. Anybody that holds a different view gets insults, the more you scream, the more arguments you win. Anyways, I'm right and you are wrong with every possibility of me being wrong and you, right.

By the way the present govt has done well and taken proactive steps in placing Nigeria on a pedestal and the signs are very glaring if only some people would see beyond the false propaganda induced hatred oozing out of their orifices.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by anonimi: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt / Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony / Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.