Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency (23390 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by brehmann(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rawani:
But who is Pat Utomi and why should we take this endorsement seriously?

As an entrepreneur he has founded or co-founded companies that are active in fields including financial services, ICT, Media and Agriculture. He was candidate for President of Nigeria in 2007 and 2011.

Prof. has reached the top in several different endeavours, becoming one of Nigeria’s top managers in Manufacturing before his 33rd birthday, reaching a Presidential Advisory position at 27; earning two Master Degrees and a PhD at 26, a Professorship and global acknowledgement as a leading scholar in Business, Political Economy and Media Studies in his forties.

He also belongs to many professional bodies. He is a member, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, NIPR, Institute of Directors, IOD, Nigeria Economic Summit Group and Nigeria Economic Society.

He coordinated the establishment of several civil society groups on good governance and accountability such as Transparency in Nigeria,The Centre for Values in Leadership, The Concerned Professionals, and the Restoration Group. In the business sphere, Utomi was the vice-chairman, Platinium–Habib Bank. He is an accomplished columnist, and chairman, BusinessDay Media Limited and creator of Patito’s Gang, a television talk show.

He has served on the key apex private sector associations including the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI); The National Council of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria; and the Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA). He is active on the International speaking circuit, especially on the subjects of Growth economics, comparative development, Leadership, the Curse of Oil and China’s Economic surge and growing influence in Africa. He has collaborated fairly frequently with the center for strategic and international studies (CSIS) in Washington, and Chatham House, in the UK. He has also written commissioned papers for the UKs DFID including the latest collaboration with Colleagues from Oxford on the Political Economy of growth in Nigeria.

He clearly has nothing to benefit from Buhari, and understands the needs of Nigeria both economically and administratively, and he has said Jonathan has failed to perform therefore Buhari is the right choice right now.

Don't you also think so?

Erudite my foot! See who's talking.. A failure that that couldn't manage a bank (PHB) that's talking? Him and his team grounded PHB.. He is silent on that in his profile.. It's demeaning saying ibos go for highest bidder.. No problem, we will continue with what he said we are best known for "selling our votes to the highest bidder".

Foolish man!
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
abu99err:
The thought of the team GMB will assemble alone makes me happy, i mean just imagine the Fashola's, pat utomi, Fawemi and maybe Charles soludo... I can't just wait for the team that will rescue Nigeria from the current thieving PDP. Almighty God help us pls!

The only thing the team will assemble for him are more handkerchiefs to wipe away more tears of sorrow as he is sure to cry again, but this time tears will flow in torrents. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by yomanovic: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
You endores ur man I endores my man, u vote ur man I vote my man, INEC do the counting I WIN... PDP power to the people.

Pdp! Even with expo, you no still fit spell 'endorse'. And na so pdp they rule naija. They travel and see how the governments of other countries run their various administrations but they can't afford to emulate the developed countries even when we know they are clueless.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by barcaboi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nctrice:
the 70 year old Ronald Reagan that brought nothing but a failed Economic policy. An Economic policy that is today known as "Voodoo Economic" that Economic policy backfired, in fact it was because the policy failed that's was what W. Bush used to campaign for vote. So Pat Utomi should go and sit down and learn how to rule a country as a democrat instead of him deceiving young Nigeria into mortgaging their future! By voting for a military dictator, a dictator that claims to be a converted democrat,

how can a military dictator claim to be a reformed Democrat when he cannot even do without the "General" in his Name!

Utomi needs to look himself in the mirror!
u for make sense small.....do military heads drop their title? Wasn't OBJ a dictator? Being a General is not a small thing; u think say na beans
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by jide333(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
seunmsg:
I just hope majority of Nigerians will listen to the erudite professor and vote wisely this time around. Nigerians truly have no alternatives to a Buhari presidency at this point in time. We are in a very tough ecomonomic period and we can no longer gamble away another four years under a very corrupt GEJ. We need tough leaders that can take tough decisions and GMB is the right man for the job.

would you say the same thing if the prof had chosen GEJ?? Abeg go and vote and live people to vote their own choice.. Abi dem pay you to campaign on here?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
brehmann:

Erudite my foot! See who's talking.. A failure that that couldn't manage a bank (PHB) that's talking? Him and his team grounded PHB.. He is silent on that in his profile.. It's demeaning saying ibos go for highest bidder.. No problem, we will continue with what he said we are best known for "selling our votes to the highest bidder".

Foolish man!

Politics and economics are not the same thing. He doesn't even command any form of political respect even in his own ward in Delta state so why should I take his political views as sacrosant? Even in his domain which is economics, his bank went underwater. Like I said earlier, it is easy to criticize until you walk in that person's shoes.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please has Utomi finally found his lost eye? Reagan was educated and not a fanatic like Buhari. As for Osinbajo, he easily looks like a sparrow hunter or a well made-up Nollywood native doctor. They are both failures....
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
ziccoit:
I'm yet to see what can push a right thinking man to canvass for coming back of evidently backward, incompetent government of GEJ. That kind of support must go beyond monetary inducement and tribal sentiments.
Dont be decieved, Utomi has never been a right thinking man. He has a problem with his eye and may not see too well. He is simply a nobody just like Ameachi and Tinubu. They have one thing in common which is ''wide smelling mouth''. While tinubu has big frog eyes, Utomi has just one eye. Can they two flock together? Noooooooo
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by duni04(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
For the first time in a long time I can say I'm proud of Nigerians. Despite the dollar rain and media spinning of the clueless one, we're still resolute in our choice of Buhari. See how the Jonathan voices are shrinking and lowering everyday, even with their mouths stuffed with dollars! Kudos to the true Nigerian patriots. We're going to make an example out of Jonathan after Buhari is sworn in. That prison his wife has been prophesying about will be her portion come May 29

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abduljohn:
I neva knw dis man is grounded nt until i read his interview grantd punch on Sunday 1 Feb abt our economy, shai NOI cant march dis man brain

My guy leave matter for Mathias. Eloquence and fancy speech doesn't equate achievements. Don't compare both scholars. NOI is a world renowned economist. Do you think she got to world bank through the back door? I had a friend who could bamboozle you with scientific terms and concepts that would make you think you were studying your textbooks from the back page, but when it came to doing the actual stuff or solving the actual problem, then you'd find out he was just an average Joe like everybody else.

It is not all about talk, it is in the doing.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
duni04:
For the first time in a long time I can say I'm proud of Nigerians. Despite the dollar rain and media spinning of the clueless one, we're still resolute in our choice of Buhari. See how the Jonathan voices are shrinking and lowering everyday, even with their mouths stuffed with dollars! Kudos to the true Nigerian patriots. We're going to make an example out of Jonathan after Buhari is sworn in. That prison his wife has been prophesying about will be her portion come May 29

Dream on brother, dream on. It is free. Let me know when you are ready to wake up.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by openmine(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bifwoli:
He must be a delusional Prof Utopia living in ZZZ land.

GEJ till 2019.
Exactly..Its surprising dat apc supporters hurriedly approve of Prof utomi's endorsement 4 buhari..if d same utomi had endorsed GEJ,dey wud have said money exchanged hands...i hope dey wont accuse atiku of bribery wen he finally ports 2 PDP cos money is d least of tins in atiku's agenda grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Intendy: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
owobokiri:
Buhari should be the one at the ICC over his genocidal past, he has nothing to offer at Aso rock as a geriatic hate monger. .
and I believe you know more than those PDP goons that have refused to drag him to ICC
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
LogicPower:
Please compare the Prof's endorsement of the people's general with the Gani Adams' endorsement of GEJ!

And not just the endorsements, but also think deeply and patriotically about the stated arguments for the endorsement in each case, i.e. why the Prof is endorsing GMB and why Gani Adams is endorsing GEJ.

If you are concerned about the progress and development of the nation as a whole and want a good future for the next generation, the choice would become very clear to you; GMB is surely the preferred candidate for all those who want to see an end to the rot in our system.
From the nonsense you spew here i can easily tell your age. Gani Adams and Utomi who is more popular? Utomi is just seeking for cheap relevance. What will Buhari do that GEJ has not done or will not do? With thieves like Tinubu, Ameachi and their likes, where will the anti ''kworruption'' train start from?. You are just an enlightened foool and there is nothing you can do about that.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by duni04(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Intendy:

and I believe you know more than those PDP goons that have refused to drag him to ICC
Don't mind the illiterate. Ask him what ICC means and he'll run away immediately or logout
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by duni04(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
From the nonsense you spew here i can easily tell your age. Gani Adams and Utomi who is more popular? Utomi is just seeking for cheap relevance. What will Buhari do that GEJ has not done or will not do? With thieves like Tinubu, Ameachi and their likes, where will the anti ''kworruption'' train start from?. You are just an enlightened foool and there is nothing you can do about that.
See the stupîdity in your comment? Tinubu and Amaechi are corrupt and your clueless commander in chief that appointed the heads of the EFCC, ICPC, SSS and Police can't bring a single corruption case against them? While your dunce of a President frolicks and dines with people that his EFCC has dragged to court, like Fayose and Fani Kayode?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Intendy:

keep quiet, why did you open your smelling mouth? I almost mistook you for Tinubu.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
duni04:

Don't mind the illiterate. Ask him what ICC means and he'll run away immediately or logout
My friend, why sound so stupiid?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
You endores ur man I endores my man, u vote ur man I vote my man, INEC do the counting I WIN... PDP power to the people.
Simple as ABC
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
duni04:

both of you are idiiots. Do you actually know the powers, duties and functions of ICC? You guys must be mad.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

PDP supporters and Illiteracy......

Bread and Butter.....

cheesy

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
And I can see how u are improving illiteracy by fielding an illiterate man
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Bigcake: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
duni04:

See the stupîdity in your comment? Tinubu and Amaechi are corrupt and your clueless commander in chief that appointed the heads of the EFCC, ICPC, SSS and Police can't bring a single corruption case against them? While your dunce of a President frolicks and dines with people that his EFCC has dragged to court, like Fayose and Fani Kayode?
Have you finished showing the world how stupiid you are?
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by duni04(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
both of you are idiiots. Do you actually know the powers, duties and functions of ICC? You guys must be mad.
Lol see this dunce! You had to quote me twice just to post this? You can easily tell a Jonathan supporter by his stupidîty and cluelessness. Nonsense fellow you are.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
seunmsg:
I just hope majority of Nigerians will listen to the erudite professor and vote wisely this time around. Nigerians truly have no alternatives to a Buhari presidency at this point in time. We are in a very tough ecomonomic period and we can no longer gamble away another four years under a very corrupt GEJ. We need tough leaders that can take tough decisions and GMB is the right man for the job.
Pls which tough decision will he take DAT d likes of tinubu ,amaechi and co won't chop pls tell me

Abi buahri will tell dem now that u have use ur APC controlled state tax money to get me into office kindly return to ur state

Lemme build Nigeria
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
LogicPower:
Please compare the Prof's endorsement of the people's general with the Gani Adams' endorsement of GEJ!

And not just the endorsements, but also think deeply and patriotically about the stated arguments for the endorsement in each case, i.e. why the Prof is endorsing GMB and why Gani Adams is endorsing GEJ.

If you are concerned about the progress and development of the nation as a whole and want a good future for the next generation, the choice would become very clear to you; GMB is surely the preferred candidate for all those who want to see an end to the rot in our system.
D rot which he was a beneficiary or which 1
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Coldfeet(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
So pat utomi is now claiming to be igbo? Odiegwu!!!!

We shall see.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by Intendy: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
keep quiet, why did you open your smelling mouth? I almost mistook you for Tinubu.
I don't resolve to insult.help him answer the question i posted above
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:
I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE PVC CARD, MOST PDP SUPPORTERS HERE DONT HAVE THERE PVC CARD.
(I AM READY TO VOTE CHANGE BECAUSE I HAVE MY PVC CARD)
Just wait 28th don close
We go knw who get PVC pass
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by dafuturis(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nctrice:
the 70 year old Ronald Reagan that brought nothing but a failed Economic policy. An Economic policy that is today known as "Voodoo Economic" that Economic policy backfired, in fact it was because the policy failed that's was what W. Bush used to campaign for vote. So Pat Utomi should go and sit down and learn how to rule a country as a democrat instead of him deceiving young Nigeria into mortgaging their future! By voting for a military dictator, a dictator that claims to be a converted democrat,

how can a military dictator claim to be a reformed Democrat when he cannot even do without the "General" in his Name!

Ronald Reagan economic policy failed so badly that José Dinis Aveiro, a municipal gardener named his son "Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos
Aveiro " after him.

Kontinu deceiving yourself...

Sai Buhari
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by annurhaske(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sai baba buhari
Good 4 u prof.
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by HzRF(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
duni04:
Nice dream there
Re: Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency by openmine(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nctrice:
the 70 year old Ronald Reagan that brought [b]nothing but a failed Economic policy. An Economic policy that is today known as "Voodoo Economic" that Economic policy backfired, in fact it was because the policy failed that's was what W. Bush used to campaign for vote. [/b]So Pat Utomi should go and sit down and learn how to rule a country as a democrat instead of him deceiving young Nigeria into mortgaging their future! By voting for a military dictator, a dictator that claims to be a converted democrat,

One of d knowledgeable individuals on nairaland forum..Ad infinitum likes!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.