Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,096 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP (20027 Views)

Rivers Gov. Pays Nollywood Director For Fake Video Clips On Amaechi,rivers CP / Rivers CP Denies Sealing-off Venue Of PDP National Convention, Says Police Only / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by nzeadachie: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Amaechi and Tinubu are the worst set of ppl to leave this country in their hands.... Buhari is a puppet, weak General even when he was at the peak of his military career will be worse in democratic setting where you have two of the worst Nigerian crooks by his side....You will quote me two yrs time if he mistakenly win this election
HE CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA NO NEED OF WAITING TO QUOTE YOU

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by PrettyClare7(f): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2015
hotgunz:
seriously ds guy s a LEARNER, or mayb high in kerosene
gues he didnt see the part they said rivers state judiciary is on strike
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by visalo: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is not making any sense ?Does the police have the power to detain people for more than 2-3 days? I always believed that was for the courts to do. The police job is to arrest and charge to court so where does the question of "RELEASE" come from??

Are you aware the high court in portharcourt is close down by Amaechi for over a year now? Where do you want the police to try the criminals. Please read and digest before commenting
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by sholatech(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
A Fine Gentleman CP who has been having a great relationship with Amaechi would not come out with such statement if not factual. Of recent, Gov Amaechi has been attacking the State Police command and obviously the CP himself now has to come out
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Bayswater: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your epileptic mother will be crushed to death by a trailer.

What's the meaning of this? Why do you have to curse his mother?
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by gen2briz(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Report him to ICC
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by hotgunz(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
PrettyClare7:
gues he didnt see the part they said rivers state judiciary is on strike
prettyclare pls jst let dat mumu b, he lack home training and social maturity b4 he comes after u wit abuse
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by ndcide(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2015
only the biased won't know how Amaechi fought the opposition ACN with the police those days.

He practically destroyed ACN in Rivers state.

I still wonder how he was able to get along in his new APC.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Uncletony(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Kirikiri await d tout of a governor. Just Wait & see
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by benson81(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi and his crew are the only ones who want state courts closed for reasons well known to them.After more than a year of strike.Then immediately the strike was called off,they bombed 3 courts at the same time to continue to keep the state in bondage and make ppl in cells and Awaiting trial to continue to suffer.
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi has kept the courts in Rivers state under lock for over a year now.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by phelps007: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Oga CP, did I just read that you redeployed Dakuku's C4i policemen because Rivers PDP called for its disbandment? So you now take orders from Rivers PDP? Why can't your command simply investigate the matter before taking that action cos I didn't read in your submission here that you carried out any investigation. SMH...God please help Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by manot: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2015
so that u can use them to rig elections, this country is not a jungle country
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by gbassa: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
My man these allegations are not true and are not weighty at all, I leave in Omuoku Rivers State, those boys are all cultist and Kidnapers, the police and the army rounded them up and killed them, that operation made the town to be calm a little bit for some time and now the once left are still kidnaping right now. what is Ameachi saying, has he come to omuoku to meet with the elders to tell the boys to stop kidnaping? People are running from that town every blessed day.
Ameachi should go to hell and stop deceiving the good people of Rivers state and Nigeria. Let me tell you the New Na Name of Omuoku is GAZA.

sunnyshayne:
These are weighty allegations but only God knows whether they are true or not. One can easily recall that AIG Mbu gained national fame for his fight with Amaechi, hence it will be difficult to know who is telling the truth at this point.

Anyway, Amaechi should had known better on how to deal with federal institutions in his state when he himself is at war with the federal government.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by obinnaoduduwa: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
I hav seen that alot of nigerian youths ar senceless,anybody that talk about pdp is nt but a fool,police ar agents of pdp,AMECHI is a good man and GEJ is fighting him.GEJ is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by dadexcel: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is not making any sense ?Does the police have the power to detain people for more than 2-3 days? I always believed that was for the courts to do. The police job is to arrest and charge to court so where does the question of "RELEASE" come from??
. Didn't you read the part that the courts are on strike?
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by RotrEmmanuel: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
dj187:
It's only d people dat are not aware of Rivers politics will come on here & insult Governor Amaechi. GEJ, his wife & Wike has vowed to take Rivers state by force there by encouraging all kinds of criminal activities & disruption of rallies held by d APC in d state.
The commissioner of police should explain to Nigerians d motive behind d unlawful detention of APC chieftains in d state and just because Amaechi cried out to let d world know wat is happening in Rivers state d commissioner of police in order to save his face has resorted to blackmail.

March 28 is around d corner & Nigerians must decide and after May 29 d true situation of things will be made known to d gullible Nigerians
What is this goat saying

Only fools like you still believe Amaechi is relevant.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by chidi4eze(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
So my CTC CHAIRMAN is a hardened criminal...? People that don't reside in Rivers state plz say wat u know and don't speculate.. We are watching
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2015
noblezone:

Bros,
Only the gullible listens to Amechi.
Only the deceived shout "change"
Only the ignorant chant "sai Buhari"

It is well with Jonathan!!!
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by timunstopable: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Wot of the Okrika Shooting that will saw live on Channels Tv ? Are those oness also cult members that carried out the attack

In okrika where a certain mama peace warned them nt to come and campaign

Even when mama peace was in rivers police said they cant campaign in okrika until she is out of town can u imagine
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by ahaika23: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi is done for.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
violent APC
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by dj187: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
What is this goat saying

Only fools like you still believe Amaechi is relevant.
U re irrelevant, so chill cos i won't trade insult wit u.
Re: Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP by betty202020(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
WELL IF U DIDNT KNOW, RIVERS JUDICIARY IS ON INDEFINITE STRIKE. MAYBE AMAECHI DIDNT CALCULATE WELL BEFORE IGNITING PROBLEMS IN RIVERS JUDICIARY. KNOW YOU THAT CASES OF THAT MAGNITUDE ARE FROM POLICE TO COURT THEN ATM. U WANT CULTIST TO BE RELEASED TO U IN THIS ELECTIONEERING PERIOD. CHARITY BIGINS AT HOME. IF HE NEED RELEASE OF HIS BOYS, ITS THROUGH COURT. LET HIM COME TO TERMS WITH HIS JUDICIARY FIRST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President / "Oyegun’s APC Leadership Lacks Focus" - Saraki / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.